Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Purpose And Ambiguity Of Conclave Ratings

curtisngl

Question

I wanted to create this thread to not just help others learn, but for myself as well when it comes to modding weapons and frames.

So we all know that modding affects the conclave ratings, and that different mods have different impact, but is a higher conclave rating always better? Probably not, which leaves us with a rather vague calculation of how good our modding is.

For example, according to conclave ratings the dragon nikana is actually a terrible weapon, and is it just me or do conclave ratings love status builds above all others?

That's just my rambling confusion. but maybe the new sanctuary will help us gauge the effectiveness ourselves, I just need to unlock it. It would be nice if we were capable of accessing our arsenal from there so we don't have to keep running back and forth to test other loadouts.

My bad I posted this in general discussion. Should be in PHP.

Taken care of by moderator :)

Edited by curtisngl

5 answers to this question

The conclave ratings makes no sense, this has been a thing for a long time.

Which is especially bad considering they apparently affect the scaling of assassins.

Of all the things they could have chosen to scale assassins off, conclave rating was probably one of the worst.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

I wouldn't say conclave is completely terrible as it would be hard to make a program that was more true to effectiveness, I have no idea how it would be done, but at the same time it doesn't make sense that adding a status damage mod adds in to total damage shown even if the weapon has practically no status chance.