Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma's Effigy Doubles Bonus Credits

kvestwara

There is a double credit weekend going on.

no with double credit weekend=~40 k not 75 and more

i read that this is not a bug, effigy have ability to increase credit drop on mobs killed by it

(and we have weekend double credit too)

yes but its  increase mission reward (double it)

proof https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/428014-chromas-effigy-doubles-bonus-credits/

Edited by kvestwara

If you have effigy up and are standing within 10m or so of it when you extract, it will double your credit rewards. As far as I know this is intended.

It seems all over the place for me.

Sometimes with 2 Chromas I've got 150k credits on Seimeni. Sometimes 75k.

A few minutes ago with 4 Chromas it was like 92k.

It seems more like an exploit rather than feature. Why would you now buy credit booster when you can just play Chroma? I mean, you get even more credits with Chroma and a booster, but you know what I mean. You basically get credits for free and before you had to have booster for the same thing.

It seems all over the place for me.

Sometimes with 2 Chromas I've got 150k credits on Seimeni. Sometimes 75k.

A few minutes ago with 4 Chromas it was like 92k.

Remember the amount you get is based on the credit multiplier of the effigy, and that credit multipler changes based on the rank of effigy. So if the Chroma isn't max level, you will get a lower multiplier. There's 4 ranks, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, and 2.0 multipliers, which for me translates to 92K, 113K, 132k, amd 150k credits depending on what level I currently am. That's with a booster too. I've been forma'ing my Chroma so I've been paying attention to this. You really want to be by the highest level chroma in the group to get max credits. With multiple Chroma's in the group, if you stand by a lower level effigy you won't get what you expect. Edited by weezedog

Wiki says "Enemies killed by the sentry have a 15% / 30% / 45% / 60% chance to yield 25% / 50% / 75% / 100% additional Credits."

Since the sentry ( EFFIGY ) doesn't kill anything (most likely Mesa does it or other frame) this is just a bug.

Until they don't fix it all enjoy it.

Remember the amount you get is based on the credit multiplier of the effigy, and that credit multipler changes based on the rank of effigy. So if the Chroma isn't max level, you will get a lower multiplier. There's 4 ranks, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, and 2.0 multipliers, which for me translates to 92K, 113K, 132k, amd 150k credits depending on what level I currently am. That's with a booster too. I've been forma'ing my Chroma so mive been paying attention to this. You really want to be by the highest level chroma in the group to get max credits.

accurate.

It's also not bug as when chroma first came out the bonus to credits stacked with multiple effigies. Running Seimeni with 3 chroma 1 fast nova resulted in 150k + up 30k from drops in 5 waves, and it wasn't even double cred weekend.

Important fact that this is not a bug is that in one of the recent patches it states that they fixed that issue, so it is now no longer worth running 4 chroma as only one bonus is applied instead of up to 4. If that was still working the way is was it would be over 300k per 5 waves this weekend.

and the quote from the patch notes

"Fixed Chroma’s Effigy giving players a stacking credit boost.  One Effigy per Chroma."

Edited by Ghogiel

They shouldn't change it, it would be worthless if they did as the effigy doesn't kill anything. And who would care about getting a couple extra thousand credits from kills when you are getting 70K from the reward. At least now it its current state it is somewhat worthwhile. Other abilities allow you to get extra rare mods and resources, which is huge. This is on par with desecrate.

Credits are only good for fusion, foundry, and trade taxes anyway. They are a means to an end, but by themselves they aren't really worth anything. You still have to have mods to fuse, mats to craft, items to trade, and those are what are really valuable, not the credits. Credits are really just used as a gating system to slow the player down.

Edited by weezedog

Why in the heck are you whining about this Credits boost? Seems like players doesn't like to get some extra credits... just reporting it to forums, why?

!FACT!

In Pluto Dark Sector defence:

Normal reward = 17,5k credits

Weekend boost = 2x17,5k = 35k credits

Weekend boost + market boost = 2x2x17,5 = 70k credits

Weekend boost + market boost + 30lvl Chroma = 2x2x2x17,5k = 140k credits