Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suicidal Trinity Build

Adaptor-Face

I made a build that revolves around using link to kill enemies

db1578fa_l.jpeg

It requires a weak(er) build on penta to operate at its best:

015b132a_l.jpeg

Thoughts or feedback? (no feedback on the rank 6 vitality, that is to save a forma)

EDIT:

Keep link LINKED before self detonation, as link won't reduce the damage if it is not linked to an enemy

pros:

fun(ny) to play

really effective in defense and camp stlye survival

mob clearer

cons:

accidental death 

Edited by Adaptor-Face

Ah, good old self damaging Trinity.

Build is ok, Range might be a bit Overkill for Link, if you want to make use of that Quick Thinking enemies have to come in closer anyway. And man, it hurts to see that r6 vitality. All the cool Trinity builds need more than one Forma so don't be lazy.

Well it's the standard polarity, i guess someone who doesn't want to polarize to complete a build can also not be bothered to change aura polarity to something useful.

Even with the Vazarin polarity, OP could use Rejuvenation (assuming they have it of course).

This actually raises my attention to the fact that there are only three Vazarin aura mods.

Even with the Vazarin polarity, OP could use Rejuvenation (assuming they have it of course).

This actually raises my attention to the fact that there are only three Vazarin aura mods.

He could, though i've changed all my aura slots to a dash polarity (with rare exceptions). Matching both Energy Syphon and CP simply dominates in utility.

rejuv is deadly for suicide trinity.

I made a build that revolves around using link to kill enemies

It requires a weak(er) build on penta to operate at its best:

Thoughts or feedback? (no feedback on the rank 6 vitality, that is to save a forma)

EDIT:

Keep link LINKED before self detonation, as link won't reduce the damage if it is not linked to an enemy

pros:

fun(ny) to play

really effective in defense and camp stlye survival

mob clearer

cons:

accidental death 

You have too little health and your penta does too much damage. what you should use to trigger 99% damage reduction is glaive or castanas then use the penta with your link. also for the love of hek forma trinitys aura.

I would use Sancti castanas instead penta, You have Corrosive effect and HP boost + 25 % heal. With trick mag and pistol ammo mutation, there is no way to run out of ammo.

You have duration based build so when you will get 99% dmg reduction and link active instead of shooting grenades from penta you could use Ogris with maxed dmg and just aim for feet and pull the trigger. It would be more High lvl content viable this way.

Since Ammo pool is defined by sancti castana ammo poll size you have 67 Rockets in ogris and Ammo muation from castanas can restore ammo to your Ogris. 

I would use Sancti castanas instead penta, You have Corrosive effect and HP boost + 25 % heal. With trick mag and pistol ammo mutation, there is no way to run out of ammo.

You have duration based build so when you will get 99% dmg reduction and link active instead of shooting grenades from penta you could use Ogris with maxed dmg and just aim for feet and pull the trigger. It would be more High lvl content viable this way.

Since Ammo pool is defined by sancti castana ammo poll size you have 67 Rockets in ogris and Ammo muation from castanas can restore ammo to your Ogris. 

the hp boost of the scanti castanas is terribad, especially if you are playing with others instead of soloing.

to get 99% damage reduction you have to get your health to lethal levels to trigger quick thinking, rejuv refills health too quickly for that to happen.

I've never had issues hitting the 95-99% mark using my suicidal Blessing build. I just throw Glaive Prime with Power Throw and Quick return at my feet until I start seeing my energy drain from it. And yes, I use Rejuvenation.

I've never had issues hitting the 95-99% mark using my suicidal Blessing build. I just throw Glaive Prime with Power Throw and Quick return at my feet until I start seeing my energy drain from it. And yes, I use Rejuvenation.

If you are not hitting 99% 100% of the time you are doing it wrong, also throwing it multiple times? use toxin to drain your health in one go without wasting shield.

If you are not hitting 99% 100% of the time you are doing it wrong, also throwing it multiple times? use toxin to drain your health in one go without wasting shield.

I do use toxic damage.

If I'm playing content that requires 99% 100% of the time, I can provide it. Considering I rarely touch said content due to lack of a point in it, I don't often do so. 

I do use toxic damage.

If I'm playing content that requires 99% 100% of the time, I can provide it. Considering I rarely touch said content due to lack of a point in it, I don't often do so. 

If you are using toxin you should be hitting your health down 2, procing quick thinking in one throw.

If you are using toxin you should be hitting your health down 2, procing quick thinking in one throw.

Did I ever state that I needed more than one throw?

Reference:

Did I ever state that I needed more than one throw?

Reference:

Passive aggressiveness? chill Im trying to help you. ''I just throw Glaive Prime with Power Throw and Quick return at my feet until I start seeing my energy drain from it.'' When you use words like, ''I start throwing it untill I start seeing energy drain from it'' denotes that you are throwing it more than once.

Edited by evil_m3nace

Yeah i never understood this build either, i guess its just for fun

it is, also for lower levels stug is used. With this build i survive 2 or 3 shots before health is lower than 100 when link is active. it also clears a defense wave faster than using the penta on them would

Ah, good old self damaging Trinity.

Build is ok, Range might be a bit Overkill for Link, if you want to make use of that Quick Thinking enemies have to come in closer anyway. And man, it hurts to see that r6 vitality. All the cool Trinity builds need more than one Forma so don't be lazy.

The QT is for my own damage, not the enemies damage. and max range is delicious at defense missions. (to be honest the vitality thing is just a bad excuse. i dont actually have a higher ranked vitality, because i never needed it)

Edited by Adaptor-Face

Passive aggressiveness? chill Im trying to help you. ''I just throw Glaive Prime with Power Throw and Quick return at my feet until I start seeing my energy drain from it.'' When you use words like, ''I start throwing it untill I start seeing energy drain from it'' denotes that you are throwing it more than once.

I simply asked a question. You implied (and directly stated, basically) that I was using my build wrong. I don't appreciate that.

Granted, I questioned the OP's use of Physique, but that's because the mod is useless save for the mod point gain.

Edited by Kestral9999