Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pm Me Your Warframe.... Really?

(PSN)mmcareen

Ok so I asked a question here the other day, got some great feed back, very glad I did it because some people pointed out some stuff that I didn't think off.  So I got another question now.  Does this bother me anyone else besides me.  I have more then one frame and I run more then one from.  If i'm hopping into a T4D, I honestly don't know what frame I am bringing.  If there is no frost in the squad, I will be frost because I like having a frost.  If there is one, I might bring Nova.  So when you say PM me your frame, I can't.  Does did bother anyone else?  And this question is only to do with pm me your frame, not with people listing, 3 frames they want with whatever aura mods, I got no problem with that, there key they can run it however they want at least they tell you what they want.  So I want to know what everything thinks of PM me your warframe or people who message back frame?  To me it is a noob move, but like I said, my last question I asked on here I got a lot of usually information.  So let me know what you all think and see if I am missing something

People that plan to play for a long while usually do this as they want the best assembled team. I don't mind. If you have all frames simply say "any frame" and you can get an invite. If you ask for MR however you go straight on my ignore list.

Besides you can check people's profiles directly now. You can check what they have and their MR. 

I agree with OP it really aggravates me too. As if the frame you started your account with is the only frame you get to have.  i get that you are trying to build a certain squad, but as the person hosting you should just  say what four frames you need instead of making everyone guess what you might want before someone else fills that spot. next time i see that i'm going to type every frame seeing as i have them all.

Edited by QuarkBlade

When you're going to get 100+ replies to your H T4 Whatever, you really don't want to invite 3 people, find out 2 of them only have an excal and rhino, fail to make them leave the party and have to restart your search for people. 

It's just easier this way. 

H Draco PM frame

Guy says trin -> invited

Guy says Rhino -> skip

Guy says excal/trin/mirage -> invited

Guy says You do know that some people have more than one... -> skip

etc

I usually look at each Profile then invite depending whats currently selected and what I want (which you can see from the profile) its easier than waiting for a reply for me anyway.

Edited by Calwong

The most annoying thing is when people stay for only 40 min but tell to bring nekros, loki

Yes well many factors can affect the Life pod drops (Bad tile set, RNG etc) and Nekros just reinforces the success rate of the mission, loki idk its not a must but its nice.

Edited by Calwong

Draco I can understand, because everyone knows the frames that you want, I say all for those.  I'm simply talking about Towers only.  And not those who put in Recruiting, Hosting T3 Survival need nerkos, loki, trin or whatever.  There key, if they want it that's what they want.  If I don't want to play any of those I just simply wouldn't message them.  That is fine because they are telling you want they want.  I'm simply talking about people who say PM me your frame for Towers or missions that any kind of team can do a good job.  Like I said I got no problem with people wanting certain frames, just PM me your frame because it is like having a job interview, do you have this, this this.  why not just say that in recruiting?