Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Every Time I See Some Player Spamming Abilities In Pvp...

Renegade343

I think I played with you once. And did I kill you with my Avalanche?

Anyways, spamming abilities should be acceptable. They're using what they have. I mean, you could spam too if you wanted to. Or if you want fun, then play normally. Just... don't judge other's playstyles unless they're being A******s and pushing their own preferences onto you.

I was allegedly cheating and even reported for slash dashing a guy back and forth once. xD

He didn't want to accept that I don't simply go into the fray without collecting an energy orb or two.

This happened to me too. I always at least grab 1 or 2 energy orbs before i run into fire, so i can Slash Dash or even Super Jump away. He said i had infinite Slash Dash and proceeded to throw profanity at me and said there are no energy orbs on the map. Everyone else told him to calm down and that no one is cheating but he rage quit instead.

This happened to me too. I always at least grab 1 or 2 energy orbs before i run into fire, so i can Slash Dash or even Super Jump away. He said i had infinite Slash Dash and proceeded to throw profanity at me and said there are no energy orbs on the map. Everyone else told him to calm down and that no one is cheating but he rage quit instead.

I also noticed that pretty much everyone wearing proto excalibur is subjected to bs. I think what we face are jelly kids.