Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Niming - The Transient/wondering Frame (3D Modle First Attempt {Not Dead Just Learning 3D Modleing.. It's A Good Skill Xd})

--NovaPrime--

Lore Concept

Niming unlike other recent discoveries never died or went into stasis. Instead going into hideing in plain sight as a beggar, who thinks to look right uner there nose? Specily when most forgot the tenno exist let alone what they look like. This has take years of toll upon her but living on the kindness of others alone and alot of getting very drunk, how ever a tenno would do so, has given her a unique set of skills and outlook. Watching others live, grow and die as a recluse for centuries, From all the injustices she had to sit and watch to stay in hideing she becomes quite bitter hideing the pain of denying her own strenght and honor for that of the other tenno she takes up drinking heaivly. after such excess she has grown both melancony and whymsical not careing for battle itself or her own saftey anymore. She has forgotten much and remembers little but she hasnt forgoten her values or how to stand up, seeing her brothers and sisters return one by one she know it is still her fight

cf9Kvj0.jpg

(This Art it thanks to the legend that is MrPigman everyone thnak him for this wonderful work ~ i take 0 credit for this it makes my drawing look like trash ~<3)

Base Stats:(Unraknked->rank30)

Health:                  100->300

Shield:                  125->400

Energy:                 150->225

Armor:                   175->200

Sheild recharge:      25->40

Sprint Speed:         1.3->1.3

Abilites

Passives:

when equiped with sparring type or no melee weapon niming uses ZuiQuan [drunken fists] stance (overwritting others).

While in ZuiQuan stance Niming gains 20% chance to "dodge" attacks.

While in ZuiQuan Stance Niming gain 10% bonus armor.

20% faster scaning when useing codex

Every 3 item pick ups grants 1 "butterfly" stack

1 - Joyous Simper

When activated all non elite eneimes in range gain a debuff

"warm at heart" where they deal 20/25/30/40% less damage

2 - SpareChange?

Niming holds her hand out asking for any change

the targeted enemy has a 33/50/66/100 % chance to drop

any item it would normaly drop upon death. upon sucess Niming

also gains 5 butterfly stacks. Upon failure Niming punches her target

dealing 300/400/500/700 "true"(ignores armour but not modifiers)

impact damage {this abilitys aquasition range being 40M the puch

obviouisly only being melee range}

3 - lazy day/watching the world go by

Niming Loses intrest in fighting gazeing up and walking in a

random direction, chaseing a manefestation of ehr own energy in the form of 

several energy butterflys,and a weather condition,

depending on energy colour will change the weather conditions

(this may or may not effect the ability, not sure yet, also perhaps her walk animation alittle)

{darker-blues/grey/black=rain, white/lighter-blues=snow, pinks/light-green/purple= falling blossem,

yellow/orange=bakeing sun, dark-green/brown= falling leaves}

for the channled time. her disregard infurating

enemys increasing her aggro, she takes 50/60/70/75%

reduced damage and every hit grants her a "butterfly" stack

each stack granting incressed regeneration  up to 30 stacks

that last 10 seconds.

At maximum stacks when Niming exits Lazy Day State

she gains a buff "refreshing walk" granting her 50% increased

movment speed.

(Occasionaly during the skill the butterflys will interact with Niming

Nudgeing her, or landing on her. Ocasioanly landing on her index finger when she rasies it

to poke them)

4 - necter of the gods

Niming pulls out her flask taking a long drink of an unknown

substance after which causeing her to drop all her weapons

(has to pick them up later if she wants them) this grants her

her passives as well as drunken courage Aura, givieng all allies

bonuse attack damage how ever costing Niming a % of her movment speed

(the movment speed debuff could be replaced with unwieldyness not to sure){this will

allow access to the ZuiQuan stance if a melee weapon is equiped}

ZuiQuan Stance:

Based on the drunken fist forms

best representations of such being

RockLee (naruto), and Jackie Chan (Drunken Master)

to be more clear this will be a stance only for Niming when she has sparring or no weapon equipped this stance will be part of the warframe and not the weapon. this stance will not be aquireable for other warframes or weapons at all as it would be sortta like mesas guns, they are there you just don't see it fully.

Ataxia Stagger: E, E, E                 3 staggering punches lurching forward

ScorchingSpirits: E, E, E, ↓, E hold takeing a swig from her drink  she spits her brew out and lights it turning her mouth into a flame thrower (100% chance to proc fire effect holding on the last hit inreases the length and duration of the fire for multi procs)

Suibikyaku E, E, E, ↑, E, E, E, E on the third hit of the basic combo she staggers forward so far that she places her hand upon the floor going onto her hands and proceds to kick as she walks forward on her hands untill she falls laying on her back for a short moment before hand springing herself back up

In vino veritas: E, E, E, RMB, E after the third hit she will throw herself forward with an impressive front flip and heel kicking through any enemy to the ground rolling her head as she lays there for asecond as if takeing half a moment to relax and streatch as AoE damage eminates out in a range, about the same as the Bo jump down strike, before hand sprining back to the hunnched neutral stance (the elemental damage will be based on terrain, on any ship floor it will deal electrical, on any earthy ground it will be fireas molent rock erupts from the ground, and on ice it will deal cold. )

Pressing RMB+↓ at any time durning the combos Niming will fall laying herself down makeing her hard to hit, and spring back to her default position. canceling the combo (the laying down comes from hours of video 2 playing XD)

Aquasition Quest:

okay after alot of thought i feel since she spent alot of time in hideing. she would be a hidden frame.. well not so much hidden as much as unnoticed. when reaching master rank 13 or so she will message your inbox, disguesing herself as a drunken begger. questioning what you remember, as she dosn't belive after so long her brother and sisters return.

Not remembering much herself due to it being so long ago and drinking so much when she quizes you on your knowlage of the galaxsy map. (blocking contact with Lotus when ever she talks to you since she dosnt want to talk to lotus ntill she knows)

Starting simple like "where was it our race began?" "some where on earth" being the awnser, this first quest would be done anywhere on earth but with out saying like the medalions a gord or mug will randomly spawn on the map you would have to find.

Into more complex ones "to those who call us betrays, where is it our crime took place?" which is "in the mercury terminus"

on Suisei when you click it Niming with pop up on your coms clapping her hands tell you what she wants is there. and instead of lotus she will be the one talking you through this spy mission makeing it seem important as to what your stealing.

The final question being near immpossible. Telling you "come to where we all used to go to escape from the counsil when they are being boring" being the Pluto relay where if we are luck being treated to a cutscene where she shares a drink with you saying how she likes the isolation and cold of pluto before standing up and brushing herself down and takeing you to sparring room and you have to fight her one on one combat to prove yourself

like every warframe however  she would need to be introduced with weapons and ofcourse after see it the tenno would learn and adapt the style so we are haveing a vote for sword or staff~ ^^

The "Lotus energy butterflys" as well as there stack icon display in the top right

hLlkKh6.jpg

skiill logos: (in respective order)

dkTu6g7.jpg

UOTTxpS.jpg

06Y6y0C.jpg

yDAeJZg.jpg?1

Primary: Zaitsef Rifle

RpxqPCe.jpg

a remnant of Nimings battles in the old war she carries and brings the knowlage of the Zaitsev Rifle, maintained for hundered of years with only the most basic of parts. The scope how ever was so damaged it has been removed, so it is no longer effective as a sniper rifle. there for it was removed giveing this weapon an iron sight it is still usable, wrapped in cloth to disguise it and hold it together from the removed screwes. the weapons comes already with a silencer and 100% silent becasue of it makeing it deadly assains tool of stealth.

perfectly accurate with 50 ammo and 5 shots per clip this bolt action has proved itself with it's 3.3 inate punch through allowing it to kill multipul enemys

Damage: 200

Impact                35

Puncture            160

Slash                 5

Crit Chance        33% (50% on headshot)

Crit Damage       2.2x

Status Chance   13%

Ammo               5/50

Reload               2.5

Fire Rate            2.1

Secondary: Trivasto

Ul8wiWo.jpg

Edited by iscofield

Skills seems a bit weird to me but otherwise a perplexing concept.

well sir, it's based on the chinesse idea of a beggar not the angry drunk kind the small village care free one who always smiles and says hello and never asks anything of you other than maybe a coin once every other month so he can buy new shoes or something. and if by perplexing you mean fresh and new and intresting, why thankyou sir i want to bring not and entierly new but a mostly new way to play warframe with her, rather than be tanky through raw stats and buffs why not also a debuff other than hard cc~?

any any ideas for improvements i would love to hear them~ ^^ or even augments .. while i doddle up some stats.

and i beleive messa as the gunslinger which can be a vagabon.. i wanted a more beggar feel.. i just didn;t want that to be the title~ XD

Edited by iscofield

interesting concept. i think the abilities need a bit of a name change but thats no big deal haha. also for the "lazy day" ability, i think it needs some changes. i can easily see this being very abused by doing it outside of combat. maybe it can just make the warframe take a casual walk around, meanwhile whenever she takes damage reduce taken damage by maybe 50-75% and begin to regen hp over a time every time she takes damage. (healing stacks).

interesting concept. i think the abilities need a bit of a name change but thats no big deal haha. also for the "lazy day" ability, i think it needs some changes. i can easily see this being very abused by doing it outside of combat. maybe it can just make the warframe take a casual walk around, meanwhile whenever she takes damage reduce taken damage by maybe 50-75% and begin to regen hp over a time every time she takes damage. (healing stacks).

hmm i really like that idea but i also like the idea of haveing a fram that has no problem sitting or laying back so it can't move XD but i also like the self moveing almost wondering and self aware.. daww i can't really chosse ~ ^^  both are care free

so i changed Lazy Day and her title. updated the art alittle

Edited by iscofield

Very interesting idea for a Warframe, a total support class for buffing and de-buffs, like sorcerers from a lot of MMOs right now.

My only gripe is that her only offensive ability is her ultimate because drunks, can get very violent. Although I feel like it could be fixed, if you really care about my personal opinion, if you added damage to her Change? ability.

Besides that, this is a pretty cool frame and would definitely add some unique mechanics to the game, nice job.

mmm not against the idea and she does need a anotehr damage skill i just wanted it to be very clear as to her sorta pesudo tanky purpous.. you know being tanky with out the base stats XD yeah i will see where i can squeeze in some damage change is a good start.

I was thinking of also giveing her alittle psuedo damage (damage buff) on her refreshing walk buff.

Very interesting idea for a Warframe, a total support class for buffing and de-buffs, like sorcerers from a lot of MMOs right now.

My only gripe is that her only offensive ability is her ultimate because drunks, can get very violent. Although I feel like it could be fixed, if you really care about my personal opinion, if you added damage to her Change? ability.

Besides that, this is a pretty cool frame and would definitely add some unique mechanics to the game, nice job.

i like the new lazy day ability! also think it would be utterly hilarious to have energy butterflies fly around her and occasionally she will stop and hold one!

SirPig you must be in my brain i was going to update that as a dartboard idea later XD the reason i chose the butterfly stacks at first though is because of the concept of "drunken butterfly" in drunk boxing and they are also assiated with freeadom and whimsy XD

She doesn't look warframey enough.

possibely because she was hand drawn with felttips and highlighters dude XD and a blunt af pencil, best i got roight now i'm afraid if had the money i would do a photoshop 3D modle with the classic warframe look but as for now and for quite a few months while i save up i need to find soemone to do that part for me.

also err if anyone want to tell me why the spoiler tags arnt working there that would be great, since i just wanna use them as a way to neaten up the first post (it wont let me name the spoilers?)

Edited by iscofield

possibely because she was hand drawn with felttips and highlighters dude XD and a blunt af pencil, best i got roight now i'm afraid if had the money i would do a photoshop 3D modle with the classic warframe look but as for now and for quite a few months while i save up i need to find soemone to do that part for me.

also err if anyone want to tell me why the spoiler tags arnt working there that would be great, since i just wanna use them as a way to neaten up the first post (it wont let me name the spoilers?)

I can see where he says it's not warframey enough but at the same time it is a concept and gets the idea across so A+ imo! (also your command of the sense of depth is really good!) when he says it doesnt look warframey i think he means the design and not the textures/colors ect. I can help you with the art but it may be in a week or two!

also, what do you mean by spoiler tags? as far as i know you cant change the "spoiler" part.

I can see where he says it's not warframey enough but at the same time it is a concept and gets the idea across so A+ imo! (also your command of the sense of depth is really good!) when he says it doesnt look warframey i think he means the design and not the textures/colors ect. I can help you with the art but it may be in a week or two!

also, what do you mean by spoiler tags? as far as i know you cant change the "spoiler" part.

mmm well from what i know for the opening

and give the spoiler a title of 'xxxx'

and my god if you wanted to do the art for me i would be so grateful cause the next update from me would of been months since i don't want to do more and more pencil drawings just to have to do it again later for photoshop or another programe when i got the bamboo pad blah blah blah .

the short version i'm a uni student and i'm poor =D, yay... 

The details would of basicly been like moss on the hat. as if she sat there watching for centuries.

Also thanks for the sence of depth compilment i would hope i'm good at that since engineer =D yay

and my only programe option for something 3d and warframmy for me properly would be autocad or solidworks since thats what i spent my grant on

Also the latin skill tranlates to "in vodka spirits"

Edited by iscofield

the aquisition, is interesting. though i think DE would need some more solid warframe lore before this could be implemented because this would mean one of the original tenno amongst our ranks (which would obviously mean we should know some answers). otherwise gj!

well the ones in stasis are origionals as well XD,we just don't know what they remember and also half the awners are there atleast for the questions, tenno are actualy earthlings from the orokin era affect by the void, they where given warframes to fight the sentinals, what the orokin era is we do not know and we know why the corpus call us the betrays and hate us.. you just need to be... well like me and have most of the codex entries XD.

and i agree the lore is more like scraps here and there but i wanted to use this as a weay to... fill in a few gaps not alot ad hey whos to say how much she rembers off hand. It could also allow for intressting developments down the line where seeing or hearing certian things will jog her memorie allowing for some special interactions. basicly she would just be another npc that can host events when things come to mind.

Aside from that she would basicly be there to give you the blueprints XD

(it could allow for some fun for the red text too where an even mission could be something just for her and not for the player. and yes i like when the red text is trolly)

and hey any chance for another tiny morsal of lore i jump at XD

Edited by iscofield

hmmm tell me if you prefer this one or the top one.. this is my sttempt to make the art alittle more.. "warframmy"? while keeping the chinnese roots of the martial art. so erm.. lemme know which is prefered~? ^.^

Edited by iscofield

I'm back and kinda want to input upon lore.

As we know the Lotus proceeds to wake Tenno up from their cryo chambers, but who's to say only she can do it. I am thinking another Tenno wakes her up, one of an original clan. One made up of only 3 (number open to change) Warframes, but that was the most destructive of them all. They called themselves The Clear Lotus. Made up of the Warframes Niming (the leader), Mirage, and the original Valkyr. Loyal to the end, when eventually put into cryo they vowed they would rejoin ranks, one day. Then the Corpus found Valkyr's chamber, and awoke her. Remembering her promise she sent out an alert to the other two's cryo pods to awaken them. Mirage was all ready awake, but Niming was not. Upon awakening, Niming, vows to find the other two. She finds Mirage, a pile of scrap. Distraught, she vows to find her other companion, only to see her destroyed and ravaged by the Corpus. Then, driven to despair, she begins to drink, but realizes there are other tenno, who seem to carry the spirit of their original clan. That is when she finds you, Tenno, will you be the one, or are you just another doomed soul?

Just a thought for some lore, if you want I can write up some more, let me know what you think.

well from what we know all tenno are orokin from earth during that era just changed by the void.. and we know excalibur was the first so perhaps a more.. extreme splinter group giveing use some of that inner conflict we see from players even today.   but yeah i love it i would really love to see where you take this. run with it dude.

i never want any of my fames to be "my creations" i want as many hands onboard as i can get =D

actualy both are correct~ ^^

to wander is to travel aimlessly.

to wonder is to ponder and feel self doubt... to speculate or muse upon for another phrase~ ^^

i can see the confusion though as the other name is transient which is to be tempory suggesting constant movment and never being in the same place for too long~ ^^

Edited by iscofield