Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Prime-Controversy Solved!

RedEyedRaven

Ok so it seems like we get a Prime-version of the Frame that Valkyr was before being experimented on by the dirty Corpus.

It's at least six months away.

Name will be Freya Prime, making clear she is not Valkyr but queen of all Valkyries and her ultimate ability is not Hysteria. Instead she will summon up to 04 Valkyries that will do 01k damage every 2,015 seconds. There'll also be music in the background while her ultimate is active.

Ok so it seems like we get a Prime-version of the Frame that Valkyr was before being experimented on by the dirty Corpus.

It's at least six months away.

Name will be Freya Prime, making clear she is not Valkyr but queen of all Valkyries and her ultimate ability is not Hysteria. Instead she will summon up to 04 Valkyries that will do 01k damage every 2,015 seconds. There'll also be music in the background while her ultimate is active.

I presume these Valkyries would be clones of Freya?

Edited by (PS4)MoRockaPDX

If anything I would expect Valkyr prime to have the same abilities as normal valkyr, except instead of screaming she could sing or something. I also hope she has dual wrist blades or something instead of claws.

Or maybe a shortsword/spear and a buckler/kite shield like a real valkyrie.

Edited by LABAL