Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Hate Family

Sibernetika

Calm down dude, Family is way more important than a video game. Baro cycles his inventory so it's not like you can never get what he has again.

My friend had someone else log onto her account while see was in basic training so she wouldn't miss the void trader, you could always do something like that.

Calm down dude, Family is way more important than a video game. Baro cycles his inventory so it's not like you can never get what he has again.

My friend had someone else log onto her account while see was in basic training so she wouldn't miss the void trader, you could always do something like that.

Depends on how you feel about your family.  Some of my family aren't worth missing certain things just due to their proclivity for drama and manipulation but I wind up making time for them just because "They're family."

Edited by Noamuth

Login/pass could be safely delivered for a trustworthy persons.

There was been a moment when me and two friends was framing Vauban parts. Only one was home, when we were at our jobs. He farmed well. And i returned him a favour, when i was on a vacation, and he was working.

So this is barely an issue.

cant really trade cosmetics and my list of people that I trust with my info is well, not even...

Would it be possible to break something to prevent this trip?  Clavicle or ankle wouldn't really impede game play.

(All joking aside, what about taking a laptop or something?)

Calm down dude, Family is way more important than a video game. 

I'd much rather spend my time playing a game than spending time with my family. Granted, this is just my relatives. My mother and father are still kick &#! and I enjoy being with them but the others?

"Sorry, I'm sick!"

Depends on how you feel about your family.  Some of my family aren't worth missing certain things just due to their proclivity for drama and manipulation but I wind up making time for them just because "They're family."

My mother is always trying to instigate fights, so I feel you.