Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

X.x Anyone Know A Straightfoward Way To Keep People Out Of My Driveway?

GunDownGrace

Build a chicken pen in the driveway.  Solves this problem and you get a source of fresh delicious eggs! Also chickens can be adorable pets.  Don't get a rooster though, the neighbors will have you hanged.

funny-pug-dog-chicken.jpg

Yes, hello.  I am of the Chickenz.  Cluck. 

Edited by Noamuth

Build a fence or a gate.

Boring. You lack excitement. 

Build a chicken pen in the driveway.  Solves this problem and you get a source of fresh delicious eggs! Also chickens can be adorable pets.  Don't get a rooster though, the neighbors will have you hanged.

funny-pug-dog-chicken.jpg

Most deformed turkey I've ever seen.

well that said,roosters would be easier to handle then the rather surreal sight of me chasing the neighbor`s pitbulls with a broom

Not really.  I had a Rooster that liked to attack Pitbulls, Rotties, Dobermans, Labs, Mountain Lions, Coyotes, and Goats. 

His name was Red, because he was red, and he put up with chit from NO ONE!  Unless you had sunflower seeds, then you were okay.

Not really.  I had a Rooster that liked to attack Pitbulls, Rotties, Dobermans, Labs, Mountain Lions, Coyotes, and Goats. 

His name was Red, because he was red, and he put up with chit from NO ONE!  Unless you had sunflower seeds, then you were okay.

O.o looks like i do have relatives in the animal world

Was he tasty?

Naw, neighbor poisoned him with rat poison.  Apparently, he didn't like being chased around by a chicken roughly the size of a football.  This guy liked to shoot at our animals from his front porch and trespass on everyone's property to go "hunting" and would also kill other pets.

Naw, neighbor poisoned him with rat poison.  Apparently, he didn't like being chased around by a chicken roughly the size of a football.  This guy liked to shoot at our animals from his front porch and trespass on everyone's property to go "hunting" and would also kill other pets.

Where the hell do you live? That is somewhat insane to do, even by my standard.

One of my friends is a hunter, and i find him quite stupid because of that. Was joking that when he goes onto hunting trip, no animal is safe.

Where the hell do you live? That is somewhat insane to do, even by my standard.

One of my friends is a hunter, and i find him quite stupid because of that. Was joking that when he goes onto hunting trip, no animal is safe.

This was in the woods near Mt. Rainier a few years ago.  Uhg, I just realized it was 12 years ago.

I'm told I've had a very unique and varied life so far.

AND THIS IS SO OFF TOPIC!  Sorry Grace.

This was in the woods near Mt. Rainier a few years ago.  Uhg, I just realized it was 12 years ago.

I'm told I've had a very unique and varied life so far.

AND THIS IS SO OFF TOPIC!  Sorry Grace.

nah its fine,this has turned into a discussion about property defense and stories of such.its cool by me

also,if that was me in your situation i most likely wouldve shot him with a tranquilizer dart and hung him by his feet from a tree,all stealth like so no one could figure out who did it,as that area has alot of hunting no?

then i wouldve called the authorities to report a drunk guy trapped in a tree by a rope,with how many enemys that guy likely has i doubt the authorities would be surprised

Edited by GunDownGrace

nah its fine,this has turned into a discussion about property defense and stories of such.its cool by me

also,if that was me in your situation i most likely wouldve shot him with a tranquilizer dart and hung him by his feet from a tree,all stealth like so no one could figure out who did it,as that area has alot of hunting no?

If I had been of an age to own and operate a gun, I would have shot him dead and the neighbors would have helped me hide the body.  We were in the middle of nowhere in the forest and at least two people had their own backhoes and 20-200 acres. 

I just tend to view people like this guy as fair game for that kind of thing.  He respected no ones boundaries or choices but would call the cops or try to shoot you if you violated his and a lot of people lost pets to him.

Still, that's cruel :( poor Red...