Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titanfall 2 Teased And Elite: Dangerous Released On Steam

TheErebus.

http://www.pcgamer.com/surprise-elite-dangerous-appears-on-steam/

So now the space sim has been released on steam, however, you will not a key for the game even if you purchased it beforehand. As expected, not a lot of people on their forums are pleased with this decision.

And Titanfall 2 has been teased!

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/respawn-teases-titanfall-2/1100-6426362/

And Respawn Entertainment, listen here, you're making a mech game right? So in the first one, there was limited mechs to use and virtually no customization (additional parts to stylize your own mech and such). So you better damn make sure Titanfall 2 comes out with customizable mechs. 

Otherwise, it'll be as much as a failure (as a mech game) as the first one.

I don't care about campaign, but they need TONS of more gear.

More mechs, more weapons, more attachments, ordnances, SKINS, emblems etc.

Gameplay of titanfall is great, all that's needed is STUFF.

Edited by Shifted

I don't care about campaign, but they need TONS of more gear.

More mechs, more weapons, more attachments, ordnances, SKINS, emblems etc.

Gameplay of titanfall is great, all that's needed is STUFF.

Gee, I wonder why that sounds familiar...

*coughcoughevolvecoughcough&

http://www.pcgamer.com/surprise-elite-dangerous-appears-on-steam/

So now the space sim has been released on steam, however, you will not a key for the game even if you purchased it beforehand. As expected, not a lot of people on their forums are pleased with this decision.

And Titanfall 2 has been teased!

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/respawn-teases-titanfall-2/1100-6426362/

And Respawn Entertainment, listen here, you're making a mech game right? So in the first one, there was limited mechs to use and virtually no customization (additional parts to stylize your own mech and such). So you better damn make sure Titanfall 2 comes out with customizable mechs. 

Otherwise, it'll be as much as a failure (as a mech game) as the first one.

i thought titanfall was new?whats with the mk2 version?

There is really NO POINT in Titanfall 2. They could just... I dunno, UPDATE the game with DLC. They're just moneygrabbing by releasing a whole "new" game, which could have been DLC to enhance the 1st one, making them seem like a much more reliable studio.

Titanfall 2.

haha.

thisgunbegood.

currently, ~0.833% of the sales of Titanfall are still playing it.

all of this giant hype and marketing budget. for a game that was simply half baked.

but, maybe that free ~150 Million Revenue - means a sequel could be fully baked, fully thought out. rather than looking pretty impressive for the Source Engine, but ultimately being pretty bland and something that everyone that likes that sort of game (Arcade Shooter) just stopped playing in less than a month.

though, i wonder how EA will get their grimy paws into it and f... it up. are they going to use one of the tried and true methods? or come up with a new way to ruin everything they touch.

Seriously?

SERIOUSLY?!

I THOUGHT IT CAME OUT LIKE 2 YEARS AGO.

what made titanfall crash out like that though?that seems alarmingly fast for an apparently well funded game,id think with that much money it shouldnt of been a problem getting out content

i mean seriously,even warframe puts out more content faster (even counting the multi month wait for u16)

what made titanfall crash out like that though?that seems alarmingly fast for an apparently well funded game,id think with that much money it shouldnt of been a problem getting out content

i mean seriously,even warframe puts out more content faster (even counting the multi month wait for u16)

That's the problem. It had no content. I don't think they spent it on graphics like with Destiny, it was more into certain aspects like the parkour and designs that they spent money into.

It's a decent game - good game, but is burdened with lack of content and reason to keep playing.