Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Few Augment Ideas For Some Warframes.

Mrevasivepants

Hello everyone, i've had these ideas wrapped around my head and i wanted to share them, don't know if they've been suggested but here goes nothing.

Volt:
Electrical Shield: Speeding Gate- Warframe's Projectile abilities that go through the shield travel faster and have enhanced range.

Overload: Bouncing Sparks - Each enemy hit by overload releases a discharge, dealing damage to another enemy within range.

Excalibruh(I know, Excalibur):

Super Jump: Devastating landing - Upon usage, Excalibur's melee weapon gains enhanced bonus damage and increased AoE radius on his next ground attack. 

Radial Blind: Blinding truth - Enemies under the affect of Radial Blind's blindness have increased chance of receiving status procs.

Ember:

Accelerant: Fire to the Fuel - Allies within the Range of Accelerant deal increased gun damage to enemies hit by Accelerant (Pretty much it removes the restrain of increased damage from heat only to guns as well.)

World on Fire: Armageddon - Enemies hit by World on Fire are knocked down for a few seconds depending on how close the enemy was to Ember.

Fire Blast: Protective Tornado - Additional casts on the same spot with fire blast forms a protective around shield that adds Heat damage to guns fired out of the shield.

Zephyr: 

Tail Wind: Hot Air - Each enemy hit by Tail wind increases the movement speed of Zephyr for a few seconds.

Tornado: Hurricane of Elements - Tornadoes will now attempt to collide with each other, forming an even bigger tornado that deals increased Elemental damage(Based on the one that is shot at of course.)

That's it, if you guys like it, i might come up with other ideas of such and keep this thread updated. 

Electrical Shield: Speeding Gate- Warframe's Projectile abilities that go through the shield travel faster and have enhanced range.

Overload: Bouncing Sparks - Each enemy hit by overload releases a discharge, dealing damage to another enemy within range.

His abilities already do this...

Electric damage chains between enemies, and the shield makes projectiles move faster by default. It also gives infinite range to beam weapons.

Killing and enemy while blinded by radial blind creates a small explosion blinding nearby enemies. No duration limit like sonar: resonance. This would have Excalibur extremely viable for a melee build since they want him to be a melee frame.

Devastating landing is nice, if only that could be added innate so super jump isn't as useless.

*Disclaimer, I really like these, you did fantastic, I'm just trying to provide a little more info on the actual mechanics*

Volt:

Bouncing sparks is actually already built into the ability. Every enemy hit by overload gets electricity proc'd, meaning that the electricity chains out to other enemies. As for the speeding gate, I think it'd be fantastic, however the only things I can think of this actually applying to would be like, shuriken, and maybe spectral Scream. I can't think of any other projectile abilities that aren't ray-trace. If I recall correctly things like fireball and freeze are actually just ray trace with an fx line drawn between you and your target, and therefor don't actually have a movement speed.

As for the accelerant augment, I like it, but it'd be very very tricky to balance. It could get overpowered or underpowered very quickly. You may wish to consider, instead, using the fireball augment on them for additional fire damage to the enemies hit by accellerant.

Thanks for the feedback guys! as for CoatDuck, as far as i've noticed, overload deals damage per tick, i've never actually seen it chain lightining between enemies (unless it actually hits a lighting environment), as for the speeding gate, i was thinking of more than just projectile primary abilities, other abilities like overload, Oberon's Hallowed Ground, Valkyr's whip, and among many others could also benefit from it, making it a great support ability.

As for Ember's accelerant, i must agree, this could go spirally out of control, your idea of fireball could actually make it work!

HandsOfnArtist, i didn't suggest that one for radial blind just because it would resemble to resonance, and i would like to make it unique, however, not badly thought at all.