Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time To Introduce Myself...

TheVerdict

Since this is my 999th post I figured it was about time to finally make a introduction thread.

My alias is TheVerdict, clearly you all know that, and I've played Warframe for about a year and 3 months already.

I've spent most of my time on the forums posting shenanigans in "The Last Post Wins" thread, AKA Threadnought Prime. You can find great and hilarious people there who post everyday(it depends on who you're talking to). I've made at least over a thousand posts there and you'd be surprised how many pages we can pull off in just 2 months.

What's there more to know about me? Well my profile page almost says it all but I'll just list all the facts here...

- I extremely hate Suda and anyone who worships her because reasons.

- I LOVE CAIK(Or cake, however you want to spell it)

- I'm yandere. fear me! Don't judge me.

- I was once a ($3%) slave of a totally made up character the ruthless dominatrix, Stalker Lotus. For those who don't know she's a dominatrix and a hybrid mix of the Stalker and the Lotus. If she was still alive today I wouldn't be typing this....

she would 50 Shades of Grey dominate my [PROFANITY] if she was here right now.

- The secret ingredient for my caiks are human sacrifices(Jk, just roleplay, don't sue me).

Suda's serve the best Sodas

Whatever syndicate Verdict is in serves the worst food.

Red Veil serves the best barbecues and spicey foods, don't you dare go there m8.

Wait a second...

It's an off topic thread. Edited by TheVerdict