Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Anime Series!

Cohee

STRICT WARNING : THE FIRST FEW EPISODES ARE BOUND TO HAVE ALOT OF ECCHI LIKE THE MANGA BUT IT HEAVILY DECREASES OVER TIME

Maybe some of you have read Shokugeki no Soma. It has been turned into an anime and released it's first episode yesterday :D

It is about
-cooking
-cooking school
-tiny bit of ecchi (food so good their clothes strip)
-art by a hen-tie artist. (Exceptionally good) forgot his name though.

Edited by Meismarc

Kinda upset I downloaded it now that I know its just an ecchi cooking show. Guess I'll go delete it.

really? :( i actually found it great since its only 10% ecchi and more of " i wanna be a better chef than my dad so ill conquer this prestigious cooking school " kind of thing

Kinda upset I downloaded it now that I know its just an ecchi cooking show. Guess I'll go delete it.

I read the Shokugeki no Soma manga and i have to say that the story is quite good. You shouldn't drop it just because it has ecchi on it (unless you really dislike that kind of stuff).

Eh.

I see this as all those basketball and sports animes that come out (especially that swimming one...I swear it was only made to make girls drool over the characters).

Pointless and just odd.

The only one that is similar to this and I really like is Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. And only because the story is just an emotional roller coaster and the music is just brilliant.

Edit: Checked through several anime listings, looks like the majority of the new releases are exactly the kind of animes I dislike. Welp, there goes this season.

Edited by ScrublordPrime

really? :( i actually found it great since its only 10% ecchi and more of " i wanna be a better chef than my dad so ill conquer this prestigious cooking school " kind of thing

In the interest of fairness I'll give the first episode a try.

Eh.

I see this as all those basketball and sports animes that come out (especially that swimming one...I swear it was only made to make girls drool over the characters).

Pointless and just odd.

The only one that is similar to this and I really like is Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. And only because the story is just an emotional roller coaster and the music is just brilliant.

Edit: Checked through several anime listings, looks like the majority of the new releases are exactly the kind of animes I dislike. Welp, there goes this season.

I actually liked Kuroko no Basuke despite not liking basketball IRL. It had just enough ridiculousness to keep me mildly entertained while I waited for new chapters/episodes of better series to come out.

Anime isn;t how to used to be.

Very true. I want to strangle whoever it was that introduced all these studios to this terrible CGI thing they're all obsessed with. IMO, if you can't do it well don't do it at all.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

I actually liked Kuroko no Basuke despite not liking basketball IRL. It had just enough ridiculousness to keep me mildly entertained while I waited for new chapters/episodes of better series to come out.

I just couldn't keep myself interested in it. I guess I'm just not into sports in general (Not sure if Motocross racing and Snowboarding count as sports but...eh).

I just couldn't keep myself interested in it. I guess I'm just not into sports in general (Not sure if Motocross racing and Snowboarding count as sports but...eh).

KnB and Haikyuu have been the only sports anime that I've actually managed to get into so I think its just the exaggeration that keeps me entertained.

Anime isn;t how to used to be.

You wanna know why?

Otaku's and weaboos. That's why.

They are the sole reason why anime/manga is going downhill like crazy. Anime is like youtube.

YOu have a sea of junk and the same things over and over and over again, and at the bottom you'll find that rare gem.

But even then, people talk the S#&$ out of these rare gems, and then it gets ruined. This is why I hate Kill La Kill. Everyone kept talking about it, just wouldn't ever shut up and I got so sick and tired of it that I ended up hating everything about it.

KnB and Haikyuu have been the only sports anime that I've actually managed to get into so I think its just the exaggeration that keeps me entertained.

If you find a Snowboarding anime/motocross anime, lemme know. I may actually watch them.

Edited by ScrublordPrime

You wanna know why?

Otaku's and weaboos. That's why.

They are the sole reason why anime/manga is going downhill like crazy. Anime is like youtube.

YOu have a sea of junk and the same things over and over and over again, and at the bottom you'll find that rare gem.

But even then, people talk the S#&$ out of these rare gems, and then it gets ruined. This is why I hate Kill La Kill. Everyone kept talking about it, just wouldn't ever shut up and I got so sick and tired of it that I ended up hating everything about it.

If you find a Snowboarding anime/motocross anime, lemme know. I may actually watch them.

I never picked up Kill La Kill purely because people wouldn't shut up about it. I used to read Shingeki no Kyojin, and then it blew up in popularity and I was driven away by the rabid fanbase. Most of my favorite manga is still obscure enough that I don't have to deal with too much bs. That might change soon since Onepunch-Man is getting an anime.

Edit: Does this count as motocross 

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

I never picked up Kill La Kill purely because people wouldn't shut up about it. I used to read Shingeki no Kyojin, and then it blew up in popularity and I was driven away by the rabid fanbase. Most of my favorite manga is still obscure enough that I don't have to deal with too much bs. That might change soon since Onepunch-Man is getting an anime.

I got bored of SnK. I'll buy the upcoming game that's comin' for the 3DS, because it's still a good concept for games. But I'll have no more involvement with the series.

Never heard of Onepunch-man. 

But seriously, I see no redeeming qualities of Kill La Kill. 

Don't lose your way? That song is ugly. Just ugly.

I got bored of SnK. I'll buy the upcoming game that's comin' for the 3DS, because it's still a good concept for games. But I'll have no more involvement with the series.

Never heard of Onepunch-man. 

But seriously, I see no redeeming qualities of Kill La Kill. 

Don't lose your way? That song is ugly. Just ugly.

OPM is story about a guy who oneshots pretty much everything. It has its action, but it is very clearly intended to be a comedy. It is currently being redrawn (the original was pretty terrible looking).

Original

tumblr_inline_mnr7utVQoO1qz4rgp.jpg

Re-drawn

onepunch-man-4232221.jpg

https://youtu.be/6Bdb1V0Io_g

Edited by SquirmyBurrito