Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tier List! Something Interesting To Discuss.

Kutsus

What do you think about tier lists? Are they a good way for players to better understand the tools at their disposal?

I think they're great, proper research and time spent testing and contemplating the true efficiency of things allows for a much greater understanding of what's actually going on when ur playing the game in my opinion.

Now im not a warframe veteran, but i am a veteran gamer and analytical, as well as logical thinker, not to mention list maker (most commonly tier lists), and i thought that i may as well try and share this on the forums.

I have been working on 3 tier lists for a while now, 1 for primaries, 1 for pistols and 1 for (solo play) warframes.

To avoid a massive post ill simply be linking them for now, tell me your thoughts. Also be sure to read the notes at the top of the pages.

Primary: https://listsop.wordpress.com/2015/03/21/warframe-primary-tier-list/

Pistol: https://listsop.wordpress.com/2015/03/22/warframe-pistol-tier-list/

Warframe (Solo): https://listsop.wordpress.com/2015/03/20/warframe-tier-list/

*cringes*

You bring valid points, but do note that this is not some massive project, i only shared it here on a whim. And playstyle preference has nothing to do with how good something is >_>

Well... It is. Kinda. Max performance can only be achieved if you're comfortable with the weapon. Lex Prome for instance. It's a strong secondary but for me it's utter garbage, can't make it work. Same with bows. Not everybody can adapt to the playstyle.

Tornado is really unreliable, and her first 2 abilities have such limited range.

Turbulence is amazing against Corpus and good against Corrupted, but it doesn't rly do anything against Infested and has a lackluster effect on Grineer.

no point arguing with you, infested are gods compared to every enemy and you must have used every single weapon in the game, and frame and must have at least 4 formas on all your frames you clearly know what's good and what isn't all logic tells me you are the best list maker.(hope you detect sarcasm)

i won't give a complete list, but my list will probably be better.

Not in any particular Order.

S Frames:

Nyx

Nova

Loki

Trinity

A+: Chroma (if he'd be tweaked a bit more he'd be S tier.

A

Mirage

Banshee

Vauban

Valkyr

Nekros (Them shadows got reeeeal good)

B

Hydroid

Ash

Zephyr

B-: Frost

Oberon

Saryn

C+:

Ember

Volt

C:

Mag

Mesa

*adding more, hold on xD

Edited by Reaver_X

The type of responses you got in this thread are the reason we really don't do tiered lists around here, it almost never turns out well.

Also if you want to do one the proper place would be in feedback. Locking because this thread is a mess