The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Really Need A Simaris Terminal In The Liset

AdunSaveMe

DE, I know you like your relays. Really, they're neat.

But why should I have to go there and walk all the way to Simaris every single time?

It's especially worse because my framerate in the relays is awful with all the players around.

Not to mention the fact that your movement speed is capped and you have limited stamina.

Just add a terminal for him. Make him give quests in the relays if you have to; just let us buy things without having to walk across a space station for what amounts to a 20 second shopping trip.

They want the terminals to be a community hub.

They want you to go there.

Then there should be a reason for it. A community hub should be a hub where the community hangs out, not where people painstakingly slide jump to a syndicate room, buy/deposit some stuff and then leave.

Or we could have Transporters, same as in the dojo. That way we don't have to be running around with a capped speed.

I know we can go to 2 places via esc menu, but we need more.

Edited by Zaniux

But why should I have to go there and walk all the way to Simaris every single time?

"Every single time"?

How often do you visit Simaris? You sound like every time you scan a target you report personally to Simaris.

Aside from visiting him twice for the quest, which you couldn't do in the terminal anyway, you need to visit more than once a week. Just decide that you go to him every Saturday morning. Rack up 80000 Reputation in the meantime.

What we don't need is another terminal in the Liset. I'd have my Conclave terminal removed, frankly.

"Every single time"?

How often do you visit Simaris? You sound like every time you scan a target you report personally to Simaris.

Aside from visiting him twice for the quest, which you couldn't do in the terminal anyway, you need to visit more than once a week. Just decide that you go to him every Saturday morning. Rack up 80000 Reputation in the meantime.

What we don't need is another terminal in the Liset. I'd have my Conclave terminal removed, frankly.

I think just add it as an option in the syndicate menu would free it up.

I think at least a counter, so we know how much is left daily.

Edited by Lightsmith