Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is The Orokin Void Going To Be Destoryed?

CanOfBeans

I really hope so, with all the void missions that are currently available, i have seen a specific "trend" where most players just transition into void once they have enough material that they don't need to really run through anymore nodes in the current planets, which leads to almost 80% of the nodes dead, leaving the other nodes, which players currently use to farm rep/credits/loot. Ever since Void Missions came out, there have been so many dead mission, such as the hijack, deception, sabotage, and the list goes on and on, mostly because people are farming only from defense, survival, excavation and interception missions. Many people would say that it's not important to play in these nodes anymore as they have unlocked it before and no longer have any use to those missions, so they all transition into void missions and/or derelict missions. It is really sad to see that most of these nodes are literally left to die, unless new players are trying to unlock nodes to the boss sector. Even so,  by observation, I found out that many new players are striving to unlock other planets, just to complete the solar system, and when you look at their individual planets, you would only notice they have done the first available node, following on to the boss node using the shortest way possible.

People would think that I am just hating on Void/Derelict Missions or i'm just "QQ-ing" that nobody actually likes to play on the normal planets. I think it's just really sad to see the Void/Derelict Missions overshadowing all other normal missions just because people want to farm Corrupted Mods and  void drops.

P.S. I noticed that new players in most new players asking for help in the Recruiting Channel with their missions, and I noticed most of them are not even trying to clear the pathway of nodes to get to boss nodes, most of them are just asking for "Taxi" into the boss nodes.

HyjUHKy.jpg

P.S. You can notice this when you see the number of players asking for taxi to certain alert missions they do not have the nodes unlock on :/

Edited by CanOfBeans

according to what was said (but it's preliminary ideas at this point and could and may change) the Void will continue to exist. however it won't be completely disconnected from the Solar Map like it is now.

blending the two (Void and the rest of the Solar Map) together, to increase diversity and to avoid splitting Players apart.

Edited by taiiat

The reason why no one runs the other missions like Hijack and Sabotage in the starmap is lack of rewards, they are starting to change things up with Spy 2.0 rewarding the Operation Breeding Grounds Dual Stat mods.

Spy 2.0 rewarding the Operation Breeding Grounds Dual Stat mods.

the Breeding Grounds Mods are not a part of the Spy Rewards.

Fire & Ice Mods are in the Spy Rewards, but the Electricity Mods are not.

Edited by taiiat