Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Killing Floor 2 Release Date

TheErebus.

I'm already buying it over MKX. 

I have 990 hours on KF. 

KF2?

Even with limited stuff as an early access game, it's gonna be fun on a bun.

I dont have too much interest in MKX anyway. So im good on that one. 

I got KF really late into its life so I never got to fully enjoy it. I picked it up blind and was blown away by the games overall atmosphere. The music, the voice overs, the things enemies said (especially the gingerbread guys). 

Great game. 

I'm already buying it over MKX.

I have 990 hours on KF.

KF2?

Even with limited stuff as an early access game, it's gonna be fun on a bun.

Nah, I have already bought MKX... not sure if I care about KF2... maybe I'll play GTA5 instead.

I don't like those types of games because I get anxiety from them. Even when I play Dying Light I get creeped out once the runners start coming.

2spooky4u

Nah, I have already bought MKX... not sure if I care about KF2... maybe I'll play GTA5 instead.

GTA5 is meh to me.

MKX to me is like how most fighting games are. Time wasters as opposed to other games.

Yup, my time here may be done ;)

About 1,000 hours in KF, but I have not played it in a couple of years, so feeling fresh and ready for another go!

Honestly, if there is one company I'll trust with Early Access it is these guys.

Also, £20, half the cost of most games, yup I'll take that thank you very much.

Yup, my time here may be done ;)

About 1,000 hours in KF, but I have not played it in a couple of years, so feeling fresh and ready for another go!

Honestly, if there is one company I'll trust with Early Access it is these guys.

Also, £20, half the cost of most games, yup I'll take that thank you very much.

Mhm, these guys are real cool. Free DLC (weapons wise) just made it all the more sweeter.

MK X in 2 weeks so... Nah.

Plus it's RM130 for the game and Kombat pack >_> Dying Light's still RM180 on Steam.

...Where do you live, Mortal Kombat X is coming out in 1 week EXACTLY, April 14th, not 2. Unless, you're in a different area or something, I have no idea.