The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dissapointing New Vanilla Soma Sound

Cnerd87

Don't get me wrong,while i do appreciate the though & effort they put in,and to boot it's their intellectual property. The way it feels to me has been muted but that's my opinion, not everyone's.

Edited by Cnerd87

So they did  actually change the sound, thought it had a bit more bass to it, a bit less poppy but I chalked it up to my experimenting with its build and changing the fire rate. 

Well at any rate I must say I prefer the soma sounding at least somewhat more like an actual rifle instead of a cap gun. 

Checked it. What can i say? Now it's even worse than it was before, it sounds like toy or airsoft gun, even braton sounds alot better) I hope devs will change their mind and revert these changes. Also i noticed that a barrel seems weird now like it was chewed or melted. 

Edited by Grom-84

Checked it. What can i say? Now it's even worse than it was before, it sounds like toy or airsoft gun, even braton sounds alot better) I hope devs will change their mind and revert these changes. Also i noticed that a barrel seems weird now like it was chewed or melted.

I know right. Its sound like CS mp4 on silencer. Before the reverb patch, it was like AK47