Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

IGN: OhLookAFox

I want to join Cephalon Shy because I'm looking for a place to really [Stretch] myself to help others and I want an active clan to take part in to do just that. I also like meeting new people and learning all kinds of different things about them. And of course, I enjoy watching all of Shy's videos as she makes me laugh in every one.

I am a semi-recently inactive player getting back into the mix of things but I have been playing since out of beta. I am only MR 17 but that is because I am lazy and probably don't deserve any better because I am a dirty Limbo player. I like to help out where I can but I do know quite a lot about Warframe and hope to be of use to the clan.

About myself - I am a 22 year old still working out the kinks of "adulting" and Warframe is a good place for me to take a break and have fun. I currently work as a pizza chef as well as volunteer at my local fire department. I hope to work with animals either in rescue or rehabilitation because every animal deserves the best. Other than playing Warframe I like to play a couple of other games, I watch a ton of anime and I like eating.... a lot. I'm pretty easygoing and approachable so I believe I'll have no problem acclimating to the clan even if I'm a little "Shy" at first. I also think I'm funny.. if it counts.

Hi 

1. ING: Karmelek

2. I would like to join Cephalon Shy clan becouse i never was in a realy big and active clan, that bulids a whole comunity. I'm only mr 12 right now, but i've started playing this game 4 years ago and i want some new expirience. Although i wouldnt despise some new weapons from dojo lab. To be honest, i found out about Quite Shallow two days ago, but i've fallen in love with her. last but not least i really really need your emblem. it's the best one i've ever seen.

3. So i'm 18 years old lad from Poland. I'm professional cannon builder. Right now i have two in my wardobe, near my computer. I prefer doing thinks by my self (mostly cannons and stuff). In my spare time beyond playng Warframe and League of Legends, i read a lot of books. My favourite one is  "The Master and Margarita' written by Michaił Bułhakow. From time to time I drink a lot of vodka (you know, slavian blood). Althought i prefer craft beer, becouse we have realy good ones in Lower Silesia.I think about studing history but i not shure about this right now. My favorite warframe was trinity. Oh, i didn't mencioned that my favourite waepon in warframe is zarr . 

4. I don't realy care about steam becouse of steam guard and S#&$;. 

All in all, if you have spare place in your clan, for some Polish cannon builder. Add me ;)

My IGN is KooKieSecrets.

I would like to join the clan as i enjoy quiette shy's videos very much and i enjoy active but laid back clans.

I am 14 years old and am a really shy person but i do enjoy social interactions with others, I enjoy games such as League Of Legends, Overwatch, and Elsword.

Ty for accepting me and if not Ty for taking the time to at least skim over this

On 4/24/2017 at 11:05 PM, itsAlexD00d said:

Hello, I'm itsAlexD00d (ign). I am the one member of DemonMaelstrom's clan who is not inactive. He's my good friend who got me into the game and from just 3 months, I'm almost Mastery 8. This is the only MMORPG I think I've ever fallen in love with, and in doing so, I've also fallen in love with content that is created for this game. 

I would like to join this clan because not only is Shy my favorite content creator for this game, she also has a really cool fanbase that I would like to feel solidified in by becoming part of her clan as well. I think it'll be cool to be a part of a clan that has the same humor as me and is founded on the entertainment that I already like and appreciate. I honestly don't think I would be able to do much, but I'm willing to do just about anything. The only real good thing I'm good at is making a Warframe look cool.

For me personally, My name is Alex (you probably already knew that). I'm 19, and when I'm not at work, my favorite thing to do is play video games (specifically fighting games) like Street Fighter V, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Project M, Skullgirls, Rivals of Aether, etc. I also enjoy playing League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth, Atlas Reactor, and so on and so forth. I am also gay, but that's not about video games. I hope that I can be a part of this clan and hopefully make lots of new friends! o/

Edit: To add on about myself, I am an artist. I specialize in abstract watercolor, but I also love drawing cartoons. One of the reasons I even fell in love with Shy's content was that she does amazing speed-drawings. Although I'm not in school right now, I would love to apply for the Art Institute. I am a Pro-Ameteur Super Smash Bros. Melee player. I main Marth but also play Peach (because I'm gay). I'm also a night-owl and usually have to go to work to fuel this addiction hobby, so you'll see me doing Sorties at like 11 at night. If there are any questions about me, I'm always free to answer them too!

Steam ID: AlexD00d

I added on to it, I hope this helps people get to know me a little better.

1. IGN (IS WRAITH): Paranoot

2. I'm interested in joining the clan after recently joining Warframe about 6 months ago. I was immediately hooked onto the game and it was when I discovered Shy's channel and watched their videos that inclined me to be apart of the community.

3. I am a frequent player that knows a fair amount of Warframe lore. Other than that, I am a college student currently studying in the Animation field with a childish, dark, and satirical sense of humor who makes bad jokes. Although I am studying, I am still unsure of what to do in life. I do not work but I am a part-time freelance worker making short commercials for local businesses. I love anything gaming related especially Nintendo. I do need to mention that I heavily dislike the term "gamer" so therefore I do not call myself that. I am also an amateur artist who draws cartoons and I am a self-taught video editor. I make somewhat humorous videos because I enjoy entertaining others despite the fact that I am actually a quite shy person in the real world. I don't socialize much but I am approachable and can be real if I need to. I am a person who prefers staying at home but I do go out every once and a while. I'm not much of a book or movie person but I can see myself potentially becoming one. Lastly, I am very down to Earth and I do not really enjoy "randomness" all that much. I prefer to stay real but I can sometimes move out of that zone depending on my mood.

IGN: DirteeMartinez

Why I want to Join: I started playing PC Warframe less than a month ago after taking over a year long break from PS4 Warframe. I recently got the urge to get back into it when one of my friends posted a link to Shy's Nova guide video. Ever since then I've been hooked. I've been playing everyday and I've grinded to Mastery 7 with the help of my friends. I'm growing fast and I know it'll be even more fun with a good clan by my side. It'll also be the first time I'm in a big clan for any game I've ever played.

About myself: I want to be a paramedic for the Los Angeles Fire Department. I'm currently taking anatomy classes to achieve my goal. As for my job and all, I work at a Chuck E Cheese. Its probably the worst job of all time besides like working at a Taco Bell or something. I also buy, repair, and flip cars as a fun and easy way to make a quick buck. When I'm not at school, work, or home I'm out with my friends / girlfriend. We go on various adventures such as skating at Venice Beach, hiking in the mountains, going on roadtrips, or just going out to eat at new places.  I'm also really into sports, my favorite teams are the LA Dodgers for Baseball,LA Kings for Hockey and the Dallas Cowboys for football.  Overall I'm a pretty drama free, easily to get along with person who just wants to have a good time and make memories with those I care about.

22 hours ago, Riesen said:

Reposted application with updated information.

1. IGN: Riesen
2. I miss talking to people. I also enjoy the videos produced by CephalonShy. Hell, I miss seeing actual conversations take place in general. The last clan I was in, all anyone ever discussed was if their Riven mod was worth selling. As for what I can provide to the clan, I mean, I'm a pretty casual gamer. I'll do what I can to collect clan resources and such, and I'm willing to learn raids, but as of right now, I'm pretty lacking in experience. Haven't even touched arcanes cause I don't wanna screw it up by applying it on sub-optimal equipment. I also log-in regularly, at least to do sorties, if that counts for anything.
3. I forgot how to make friends so I just make self-deprecating jokes and hope people laugh. Currently, I'm a full-time student aged 23 pursuing a Mechanical Engineering degree. Hobbies include gaming, going for late night drives while blasting dark synth music, internally dying, and cooking. I get along with most people. Course, I usually keep to myself unless directly addressed, but still, I find myself to be quite amicable. Capable of holding my own in conversations, so to speak. I've got no ambitions, asides from latching onto any job that I can get after college, and then living out the rest of my life as a hermit. Playing games and watching anime is my escape from reality. I mean, I don't know what else to add. I'm flexible. Compliant; you need me to do something, I'll do it.

4: Steam alias: VapidVagrant

Invited!

22 hours ago, Zelgius11 said:

I added some more information. I`m sorry. i`m terrible at this.

Invited!

22 hours ago, Rakihiro said:

1: IGN: Rakihiro

2: id like to join the clan beacuse although i am rather new i have gotten well acquinted with the clan
   due to one of my friends being here, and well recomendin it, i have attempted to run a clan but sadly i
   could not find enough friends to join me, or enjoy most of warframe i was recomended this clan by him due
   due to being a very active one!

3: i am active and try not to miss many days even managing it around my own work life, (have been active for
   a fair 2+ months now since intialy joining...back then the starmap wasnt like this though), i also would
   like to know more warframe players/tenno's since venturing on your own can be, well very VERY lonesome
   (randos are very silent tenno :< )

Please read the third question again and rewrite your answer.

22 hours ago, BarryPierce said:

1.My IGN: BarryPierce

2. Well, I've followed Shy for quite a while now. One thing I've always loved is how she's not afraid to show criticism and express her opinion for things that are currently happening with the game. Her videos are always straight to the point and that's one of my favorite things about her channel. I have heard from friends that this clan is very chill and that's exactly the kind of clan that I'm looking for.

3. Okay, some information about myself. I'm 18 years old, from Portugal. 1 month and a half away from finishing high school and plan on going to college next year to study film. Some of my passions include: Writing, gaming, watching TV shows & movies and discussing it with friends. I like to think of myself as a laid back person that likes to joke around and chill with other laid back people. I enjoy a good conversation, while I may not always be the one to start it, I'll always try to keep it going! I'm very "peaceful", I don't get into fights/drama nor do I cause problems, not my thing. I am active every day in the game, I have been playing it since 2013 and it's still my favorite game to this day. One thing I should mention is that I enjoy participating in clan operation/other warframe events, to the best of my ability to help the clan succeed! Other than that, I'm an open book so if you wish to know more, feel free to ask :3

4. My Steam username is Anchurlex.

Invited!

22 hours ago, Lone-Wanderer said:

An updated application with more information, not sure if I need to add more though...

1. My in-game alias is Lone-Wanderer

2. I want to join the clan because I've watched Shy's videos and started watching a lot of em for the comedy so I've become a fan and I think it would be cool if I could be apart of the community that'd share in what I enjoy too.

3. I've been playing warframe for 3+ years now and I am usually on playing warframe everyday these days. I'm 18 years old and will be starting uni in a couple of months so I've got a lot of free time now a days so I'm being pretty lazy and staring at my screen 24/7; Eat, drink, sleep, play... while it lasts. I like watching tv shows mainly the superhero ones like Arrow and Flash. I enjoy playing videos games and recently I've been addicted to overwatch also I like helping out people when they need it. I like to listen to orchestral music, especially from Two Steps from Hell (love them) or anything that's catchy. I can get into a conversation when I think it's interesting, or just silly or if I can provide some input into it but I'm not really a speaker. I want to travel when I get quite a bit of money but that won't be for a while, oh and I also live in Canada.

Invited!

22 hours ago, Despairity said:

IGN: Despairity

I would love to join the clan to be closer to everyone in the discord, and kinda to help out during the events, because I felt really bad not being able to help my buds get the ignis wraith pre-built during the last one

I started playing when Nekros was new and have stuck around for quite a while. I have a love for rogue-like games like nuclear throne and have been playing those a lot as of late. I'm an artist before anything though; mainly paper and pencil, but every so often a digital art manages to look pretty good. I'm not the most outgoing guy, but I like to help as much as I can, where I can. Besides that, I love a good long novel, reading beside my dog.

Edit: whoops, thought I did leave my clan. left properly this time

Invited!

20 hours ago, Token said:

-IGN: Token (update with more information)
-I've been looking for a new clan since my old clan died because no one played and my friend Kelanich recommended you.
-I'm 20 and I've been playing game off and on since the beta and fell in love with is in an instant. Manly because I played their first game Dark Sector and love the look of the game, so when I heard about this I was all over it. Sadly I did have to take a break from the game when I was a senior in high school to focus on test and what not but now that I'm in collage I've been play a lot more. Some of my favorite games are Dark Souls, Path of Exile, Wipeout, NieR just to name few.I'm currently learning how to draw as a side hobby you know something else beside video games I'm not the best at it but I feel like I'm getting there. I'm a pretty active player I sign in every day to get those sweet sweet login rewards and maybe do the Sortie. I'm good to to be around funny, sarcastic and just over all a really nice guy I'm really looking forward to meeting you guys.
Steam alias: Capra (the one with the goofy looking mummy as his icon) 

Please provide more information about yourself as a person.

17 hours ago, ZAXNIGHTMARE said:

Updated, hope this info be enough 

Invited!

17 hours ago, OhLookAFox said:

IGN: OhLookAFox

I want to join Cephalon Shy because I'm looking for a place to really [Stretch] myself to help others and I want an active clan to take part in to do just that. I also like meeting new people and learning all kinds of different things about them. And of course, I enjoy watching all of Shy's videos as she makes me laugh in every one.

I am a semi-recently inactive player getting back into the mix of things but I have been playing since out of beta. I am only MR 17 but that is because I am lazy and probably don't deserve any better because I am a dirty Limbo player. I like to help out where I can but I do know quite a lot about Warframe and hope to be of use to the clan.

About myself - I am a 22 year old still working out the kinks of "adulting" and Warframe is a good place for me to take a break and have fun. I currently work as a pizza chef as well as volunteer at my local fire department. I hope to work with animals either in rescue or rehabilitation because every animal deserves the best. Other than playing Warframe I like to play a couple of other games, I watch a ton of anime and I like eating.... a lot. I'm pretty easygoing and approachable so I believe I'll have no problem acclimating to the clan even if I'm a little "Shy" at first. I also think I'm funny.. if it counts.

Invited!

16 hours ago, Karmelek said:

Hi 

2. I would like to join Cephalon Shy clan becouse i never was in a realy big and active clan, that bulids a whole comunity. I'm only mr 12 right now, but i've started playing this game 4 years ago and i want some new expirience. Although i wouldnt despise some new weapons from dojo lab. To be honest, i found out about Quite Shallow two days ago, but i've fallen in love with her. last but not least i really really need your emblem. it's the best one i've ever seen.

3. So i'm 18 years old lad from Poland. I'm professional cannon builder. Right now i have two in my wardobe, near my computer. I prefer doing thinks by my self (mostly cannons and stuff). In my spare time beyond playng Warframe and League of Legends, i read a lot of books. My favourite one is  "The Master and Margarita' written by Michaił Bułhakow. From time to time I drink a lot of vodka (you know, slavian blood). Althought i prefer craft beer, becouse we have realy good ones in Lower Silesia.I think about studing history but i not shure about this right now. My favorite warframe was trinity. Oh, i didn't mencioned that my favourite waepon in warframe is zarr . 

4. I don't realy care about steam becouse of steam guard and S#&amp;&#036;;. 

All in all, if you have spare place in your clan, for some Polish cannon builder. Add me ;)

Please provide more information about yourself, and for the love of God run a spellchecker.

13 hours ago, KooKieSecrets said:

My IGN is KooKieSecrets.

I would like to join the clan as i enjoy quiette shy's videos very much and i enjoy active but laid back clans.

I am 14 years old and am a really shy person but i do enjoy social interactions with others, I enjoy games such as League Of Legends, Overwatch, and Elsword.

Ty for accepting me and if not Ty for taking the time to at least skim over this

Please provide more information.

10 hours ago, itsAlexD00d said:

I added on to it, I hope this helps people get to know me a little better.

Invited!

10 hours ago, Paranoot said:

1. IGN (IS WRAITH): Paranoot

2. I'm interested in joining the clan after recently joining Warframe about 6 months ago. I was immediately hooked onto the game and it was when I discovered Shy's channel and watched their videos that inclined me to be apart of the community.

3. I am a frequent player that knows a fair amount of Warframe lore. Other than that, I am a college student currently studying in the Animation field with a childish, dark, and satirical sense of humor who makes bad jokes. Although I am studying, I am still unsure of what to do in life. I do not work but I am a part-time freelance worker making short commercials for local businesses. I love anything gaming related especially Nintendo. I do need to mention that I heavily dislike the term "gamer" so therefore I do not call myself that. I am also an amateur artist who draws cartoons and I am a self-taught video editor. I make somewhat humorous videos because I enjoy entertaining others despite the fact that I am actually a quite shy person in the real world. I don't socialize much but I am approachable and can be real if I need to. I am a person who prefers staying at home but I do go out every once and a while. I'm not much of a book or movie person but I can see myself potentially becoming one. Lastly, I am very down to Earth and I do not really enjoy "randomness" all that much. I prefer to stay real but I can sometimes move out of that zone depending on my mood.

Invited!

7 hours ago, DirteeMartinez said:

IGN: DirteeMartinez

Why I want to Join: I started playing PC Warframe less than a month ago after taking over a year long break from PS4 Warframe. I recently got the urge to get back into it when one of my friends posted a link to Shy's Nova guide video. Ever since then I've been hooked. I've been playing everyday and I've grinded to Mastery 7 with the help of my friends. I'm growing fast and I know it'll be even more fun with a good clan by my side. It'll also be the first time I'm in a big clan for any game I've ever played.

About myself: I want to be a paramedic for the Los Angeles Fire Department. I'm currently taking anatomy classes to achieve my goal. As for my job and all, I work at a Chuck E Cheese. Its probably the worst job of all time besides like working at a Taco Bell or something. I also buy, repair, and flip cars as a fun and easy way to make a quick buck. When I'm not at school, work, or home I'm out with my friends / girlfriend. We go on various adventures such as skating at Venice Beach, hiking in the mountains, going on roadtrips, or just going out to eat at new places.  I'm also really into sports, my favorite teams are the LA Dodgers for Baseball,LA Kings for Hockey and the Dallas Cowboys for football.  Overall I'm a pretty drama free, easily to get along with person who just wants to have a good time and make memories with those I care about.

Invited!

2 hours ago, 77tigon said:

1.IGN: 77tigon

2.I haven't play warframe for 3 years until one day i was browsing videos on youtube . I came across one of shy's video and i quickly fall in love. I started playing warframe again.And I got to mastery 13 in just 2 months. Watching shy's video had beacome my daily. Also one of the main reason is that there are no greater honor to wear shy's icon on my warframe.

3.I am a high school student and about to get into university to study engineering .I know shy hate maths but i am the opposite . I like maths and physics very much. But as you can see i am bad at writing in english as it isn't my first language . I am a great fan of dark souls . But dark souls series had just ended so I will be spending more time playing warframe. I am quite a boring person who is just interested in maths , games and anime .But I usually do well in things that i am interested . My dream is to manufacture robotic limbs to help those born without them or lost them during accident. I would be please and honored if i could join the clan . Thank you!

Please provide more information about yourself as a person.

I’ve added more and checked grammar (at least I hope so).

2. I would like to join Cephalon Shy clan because I never was in a really big and active clan, that builds a whole community. I'm only mr 13 right now. I’ve started playing this game 4 years ago and, had two years’ break from it. I want some new experience (more into community). Although I wouldn’t despise some new weapons from dojo lab. I’m addicted to warframe, so I’m active. To be honest, I found out about Quite Shallow three days ago, but I’ve fallen in love with her. last but not least, I’m really impressed by your emblem and want to wear one like this with proud and honor. it's the best.

3. So I’m 18 years old lad from Poland. I'm professional cannon builder. Right now, I have two in my wardrobe, near my computer. I prefer doing thinks by myself (sort of DIY person). In my spare time beyond playing Warframe and League of Legends, I read a lot of books. My favorite one is „The Master and Margarita” written by Michaił Bułhakow. I prefer cats over dogs. My cat name is Tygrys and his pretty old (14 years). He’s fat and fluffy.  From time to time I drink vodka with friends (you know, Slavic blood). Although I prefer craft beer, because we have really good ones in Lower Silesia. I think about studding history but I not Shure about this right now. I’m listening music, basically whenever I can.  music genre that I listen the most are rock and indie. My favorite bands are Radiohead, Royal Blood, Nothing but Thieves, Jack White, Soundgarden. My favorite warframe was trinity but after changes I played a little bit more with Valkyr. Thing that I love the most about warframe is the helpful and friendly community. Thing that I despise the most are limbo players that are talking how good they are and that they can do any mission by themselves. I just think that playing as limbo shouldn’t be allowed in public matchmaking. Oh, I didn't mention that my favorite weapon in warframe is zarr.

Hello!

IGN: Arkis-Prime

Why do you want to join?: I like the idea of being able to contribute to a community whether that is helping donating resources, helping with missions, or events. With a lot of interesting looking content on the horizon it would be fantastic to have a great group of people to experience that with. I'm interested in Cephalon Shy specifically because it looks like you've taken care in who joins from the rules and the application and focus on having a quality community. I appreciate Shy's style shown in her videos so I can imagine that also contributes to having level headed people around. Also I like the idea of Cephalons but Suda hates me.

About myself: I'm an artist and my passion is telling stories. I work mostly in 3D but love working with different mediums, both digital and traditional. A goal is to try out prop making sometime as that seems like it would be a lot of fun, working with physical 3D models instead of digital ones!  I love studying games to see how certain elements have been created (if you ever see me staring at a wall it's probably because I've found an interesting texture) as well as learning from how they tell their story. I've been looking into getting into a kind of community for a while and Warframe is looking like a nice fit. I am currently working on creating various content for the game, it's exciting to be able to contribute to help grow both the game and the community.

Thanks for your time!

On 4/26/2017 at 0:23 PM, Token said:

-I've been looking for a new clan since my old clan died because no one played and my friend Kelanich recommended you.
-I'm 20 and I've been playing game off and on since the beta and fell in love with is in an instant. Manly because I played their first game Dark Sector and love the look of the game, so when I heard about this I was all over it. Sadly I did have to take a break from the game when I was a senior in high school to focus on test and what not but now that I'm in collage I've been play a lot more. Right now I'm going to collage to become a graphic designer as my major and computer engineering as a minor. Some of my favorite games are Dark Souls, Path of Exile, Wipeout, NieR just to name few.I'm currently learning how to draw as a side hobby you know something else beside video games I'm not the best at it but I feel like I'm getting there. I'm a pretty active player I sign in every day to get those sweet sweet login rewards and maybe do the Sortie. I'm good to to be around funny, sarcastic, though I'm not much of a talker unless the topic is something I'm super interested in though if a friend needs help or just was to talk I'm always there to help. I've spent all of my life in the same town but hope on day to go abroad and visit Japan.I'm really looking forward to meeting you guys.

More info

Aw snap hope I'm not too late...

1. My IGN is weirdee. Wait, is it even possible to have a different username here?

2. I'm trans, which makes it really difficult to find a clan where I won't be mercilessly destroyed for displaying sincerity, or constantly afraid of using voice chat, or forced to endure jokes about my ethnicity or gender. Anybody I do become friends with ends up going inactive on Warframe. :/

Anyway, you folks seem cool and that is hard to find in this place sometimes.

3. I'm Dee...when I'm not reading/writing/gaming, I'm outside, exercising and finding new things to do. I'm not very good at humaning yet because I was in a bad place for a long time, but now I'm learning and putting myself out there so that I can survive life on my own later on. I like cute things and seafood. I can make overly dramatic speeches upon request.

I am extremely gay.

4. I think it's currently "robotpenguins".

If you see this early and I haven't gotten back to an internet connection that isn't terrible so that I can exit the clan I'm currently in, drop me a message and I'll clear it up ASAP.

22 hours ago, 77tigon said:

1.IGN: 77tigon

2.I haven't play warframe for 3 years until one day i was browsing videos on youtube . I came across one of shy's video and i quickly fall in love. I started playing warframe again.And I got to mastery 13 in just 2 months. Watching shy's video had beacome my daily. Also one of the main reason is that there are no greater honor to wear shy's icon on my warframe.

3.I am a high school student and about to get into university to study engineering .I know shy hate maths but i am the opposite . I like maths and physics very much. But as you can see i am bad at writing in english as it isn't my first language . I am a great fan of dark souls . But dark souls series had just ended so I will be spending more time playing warframe. In every game i play, the thing i enjoy the most is to help out new players, i like to see them amazed by the features of the game. Maybe that's the reason why i like playing trinity so much .I am a shy person in real life, but I am only talkative to people i know for a long time so i never turn on my in game mic( just like shy) . I like to listen to 'hype' music, it gives me the power to go on with life everyday, and not to let my dream die within me. I want to have a team of my own , not only those that work or play with you but also share the same interest, hobby and dreams maybe...  I am quite a boring person who is just interested in maths , games and anime .But I usually do well in things that i am interested . My dream is to manufacture robotic limbs to help those born without them or lost them during accident. I would be please and honored if i could join the clan . Thank you!

(I have added a few more information, hope that's enough)

I have added a few more information

I'm sorry but we're going to have to pass on your application.

21 hours ago, Karmelek said:

I’ve added more and checked grammar (at least I hope so).

2. I would like to join Cephalon Shy clan because I never was in a really big and active clan, that builds a whole community. I'm only mr 13 right now. I’ve started playing this game 4 years ago and, had two years’ break from it. I want some new experience (more into community). Although I wouldn’t despise some new weapons from dojo lab. I’m addicted to warframe, so I’m active. To be honest, I found out about Quite Shallow three days ago, but I’ve fallen in love with her. last but not least, I’m really impressed by your emblem and want to wear one like this with proud and honor. it's the best.

3. So I’m 18 years old lad from Poland. I'm professional cannon builder. Right now, I have two in my wardrobe, near my computer. I prefer doing thinks by myself (sort of DIY person). In my spare time beyond playing Warframe and League of Legends, I read a lot of books. My favorite one is „The Master and Margarita” written by Michaił Bułhakow. I prefer cats over dogs. My cat name is Tygrys and his pretty old (14 years). He’s fat and fluffy.  From time to time I drink vodka with friends (you know, Slavic blood). Although I prefer craft beer, because we have really good ones in Lower Silesia. I think about studding history but I not Shure about this right now. I’m listening music, basically whenever I can.  music genre that I listen the most are rock and indie. My favorite bands are Radiohead, Royal Blood, Nothing but Thieves, Jack White, Soundgarden. My favorite warframe was trinity but after changes I played a little bit more with Valkyr. Thing that I love the most about warframe is the helpful and friendly community. Thing that I despise the most are limbo players that are talking how good they are and that they can do any mission by themselves. I just think that playing as limbo shouldn’t be allowed in public matchmaking. Oh, I didn't mention that my favorite weapon in warframe is zarr.

19 hours ago, Arkis-Prime said:

Hello!

IGN: Arkis-Prime

Why do you want to join?: I like the idea of being able to contribute to a community whether that is helping donating resources, helping with missions, or events. With a lot of interesting looking content on the horizon it would be fantastic to have a great group of people to experience that with. I'm interested in Cephalon Shy specifically because it looks like you've taken care in who joins from the rules and the application and focus on having a quality community. I appreciate Shy's style shown in her videos so I can imagine that also contributes to having level headed people around. Also I like the idea of Cephalons but Suda hates me.

About myself: I'm an artist and my passion is telling stories. I work mostly in 3D but love working with different mediums, both digital and traditional. A goal is to try out prop making sometime as that seems like it would be a lot of fun, working with physical 3D models instead of digital ones!  I love studying games to see how certain elements have been created (if you ever see me staring at a wall it's probably because I've found an interesting texture) as well as learning from how they tell their story. I've been looking into getting into a kind of community for a while and Warframe is looking like a nice fit. I am currently working on creating various content for the game, it's exciting to be able to contribute to help grow both the game and the community.

Thanks for your time!

Invited!

14 hours ago, Token said:

-I'm 20 and I've been playing game off and on since the beta and fell in love with is in an instant. Manly because I played their first game Dark Sector and love the look of the game, so when I heard about this I was all over it. Sadly I did have to take a break from the game when I was a senior in high school to focus on test and what not but now that I'm in collage I've been play a lot more. Right now I'm going to collage to become a graphic designer as my major and computer engineering as a minor. Some of my favorite games are Dark Souls, Path of Exile, Wipeout, NieR just to name few.I'm currently learning how to draw as a side hobby you know something else beside video games I'm not the best at it but I feel like I'm getting there. I'm a pretty active player I sign in every day to get those sweet sweet login rewards and maybe do the Sortie. I'm good to to be around funny, sarcastic, though I'm not much of a talker unless the topic is something I'm super interested in though if a friend needs help or just was to talk I'm always there to help. I've spent all of my life in the same town but hope on day to go abroad and visit Japan.I'm really looking forward to meeting you guys.

11 hours ago, weirdee said:

Aw snap hope I'm not too late...

1. My IGN is weirdee. Wait, is it even possible to have a different username here?

2. I'm trans, which makes it really difficult to find a clan where I won't be mercilessly destroyed for displaying sincerity, or constantly afraid of using voice chat, or forced to endure jokes about my ethnicity or gender. Anybody I do become friends with ends up going inactive on Warframe. :/

3. I'm Dee...when I'm not reading/writing/gaming, I'm outside, exercising and finding new things to do. I'm not very good at humaning yet because I was in a bad place for a long time, but now I'm learning and putting myself out there so that I can survive life on my own later on. I like cute things and seafood. I can make overly dramatic speeches upon request.

I am extremely gay.

If you see this early and I haven't gotten back to an internet connection that isn't terrible so that I can exit the clan I'm currently in, drop me a message and I'll clear it up ASAP.

As the thread states, you must leave your clan to apply, we can't consider your application until you do so.

IGN: Nulty

Why do you want to join?: I am a fan of Shy and also a Patreon. Also looking for a good sized clan that has research completed and competent people who can play the game decently well. 

About myself: I've been playing warframe for almost 4 years. I have fathered a few clans myself and the resources to help out withany new researches that may come up in the future. also i just recently hit MR 18. I am a Police Dispatcher in training and am very excited at doing my job and potentially saving lives. I also play many other games llike overwatch, witcher 3, Devil may cry, and killing floor. chances are if you want to play a game with me i either have it or the means to get it. I am also very handy with computers and I generally help my friends with fixing theirs and also building them. 

okay, I'll just do the thing with the c+p

1. My IGN is weirdee.

I am extremely gay.

1. What is your in-game alias?

Syigma

2. Why do you want to join our clan?

I've been struggling to keep my own clan afloat since clans first arrived in Warframe and finally gave up and donated my clan's rotting husk to a group of new players. I'm a fan of Shy's videos and figured that this clan would be a good place to have an active group of people to play with. I'm decently active, and usually play for a bit a good few times a week. I've been playing since before the void update, so I've been around, despite only being MR11.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

Warframe isn't my main game, and I play a pretty wide variety of other titles, alongside drawing as a hobby. I'm pretty sarcastic at times, but I like to think that I'm not too terrible to be around. I really enjoy helping new players in any game, Warframe included, and generally just play games to enjoy them.

On 4/26/2017 at 11:50 AM, Rakihiro said:

1: IGN: Rakihiro

2: id like to join the clan beacuse although i am rather new i have gotten well acquinted with the clan
   due to one of my friends being here, and well recomendin it, i have attempted to run a clan but sadly i
   could not find enough friends to join me, or enjoy most of warframe i was recomended this clan by him due
   due to being a very active one!

3:outside of warframe? an artist pretty much, and a bit of a PC repair man on the side, though not as active as art, i do enjoy
my work and what i get, perhaps more so than eating, haha! as for hobbies, Gundam/Gunpla building is where its at for me
model building is a very relaxing and fun hobby that always has a good rewarding feeling to it.
interests? well im pretty simple id say robots, aaand more robots? you like mechs? i like mechs, you like tanks? dem be some fun things
etc. machines are a very interesting and fun thing for me to read/study on and well it just so happens Warframes are within my interests
and VERY highly too!
as for self im pretty social id say, a little dense sometimes but nothing too crucial i do enjoy making new friends and engaging in social fun
though not too much as art consumes about 70% of my life and self.

i am active and try not to miss many days even managing it around my own work life, (have been active for
a fair 2+ months, got to my 50 day login woo!) now since intialy joining...back then the starmap wasnt like this though), i also would
like to know more warframe players/tenno's since venturing on your own can be, well very VERY lonesome
(randos are very silent tenno :< )

4: steam alias is Raki, though dont expect a quick add unless i know you ha!

updated with rewritten/reanswered question 3

1: IGN- lumisaUnis

2: Currently in a long dead clan and am looking for a new one after a return from a long hiatus. I've been watching the youtube channel for a while now and would like to get back into the game, and figure this would be a fun way to do so.

3: I'm a 22 year old  engineer studying 3rd year, like warframe, like pizza, like youtube)
Outside of gaming, I have many hobbies too. I enjoy reading fantasy novels, and sometimes write a bit of my own, inspired by the lore of the games I play. I enjoy literature and chatting with others. When we talk with each other, we get to know more about each other. I want to make more friends, so I enjoy talking with other people. 

Very good community, like it so want to join it asap!

IGN karatist82

I want to join your clan because, unlike many others, your recruiting page is funny, and you point out an active, funny and entertaining community, in the chat for example. I left many clans because of the boring, dead, unmotivated community, but i feel like i am going to enjoy the time playing and chilling with the Shy com :P

I live in Chicago. I'm 19 years old. I work on a old book shop and I'm studying graphic design.
My favorite colors are white, black and light blue. I'm a huge animal lover and I have 2 cats that I adopted from a shelter.
In regards to my personality, I'm shy at first but I will open up to people and be really talkative once I've been around them for a little while. I have a lot of patience to help new people and I do like to teach people that may be new to something that I have experience with. I don't like going out on parties and getting myself drunk I prefer to stay at home and do what I like. I am single mostly because I prefer like that, I feel like I need to focus on studyings first to after getting a degree maybe finding someone else,I also have alot of patience to teach new people and I do like to help people alot and I am verry respectfull with people, and if others allow me I do trow a couple jokes when the situation is suitable for it.

Shy`s community is great... seriously ;)

IGN  Warkirframe

The reason why i want to join: i think that doing all missions solo is kinda boring, and i have many void keys to share with people. I also want to socialize with english-speaking people (my main language is Russian, and i'm learning english; i don't have a bad english tho, just want to make english speaking friends) finally i like Quiette's work, and humour aswell

How am i? simple, ask me for anything you want (but don't go to far!) and i'll try to do my best, and i don't usually ask for anything. As i said i speak mainly Rus, i've been learning english for... years, i'm mature, i'm a good player, and a fair winner/loser, i have competition/team spirit. I like music... 

Archived