Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need Some Seats!

AnimalDamage

Do you have a moment to discuss our lord and savior, liset decorations? As the amount of decorations we can place has been increased, I am even mor hopeful that DE will add other decorations than just noggles. I personally would love to have a Skana hanging over the door, chairs or additional tables, a Feral Kubrow trophy on the wall, a couch or hammock to lounge on, a carton of Greedy Milk, or other such cosmetics. While the increase in decorations avaliable was probably due to Rebecca's famous noggle fetish, I wonder if there are any decorations in the making currently. What ideas do you have?

I liked the deco pack at x-mas...

I would not mind spending a little plat to have my liset Ikea'd up with a room in a box solution.

A command chair would also be nice....

But if I was only able to ask for just one thing...

It would be a liset cat or perhaps a mini house Zanuka/Harvey.

Purely decorative and needing no food, of course.

In the Orbiter, I could definitely do with a bipedal pilot, or even the Pilot from Farscape... Regardless,  just a sentient life form that isn't trying to kill me or ruin my missions and get me killed.

Someone other than the Lotus would be a nice change of pace.

Edited by Padre_Akais

one, can not simply craft the forbidden techology of chairs. The complicity is beyond anything.

Only way to craft them are the ancient civilisation of the humans. With their legendary hammer, a saw, and a few bolts but...there is no way to acquire those almightly tools and the craftsmanship in this era. For now, just kneel or stand.

Edited by Kz.Prime

I liked the deco pack at x-mas...

I would not mind spending a little plat to have my liset Ikea'd up with a room in a box solution.

A command chair would also be nice....

But if I was only able to ask for just one thing...

It would be a liset cat or perhaps a mini house Zanuka/Harvey.

Purely decorative and needing no food, of course.

In the Orbiter, I could definitely do with a bipedal pilot, or even the Pilot from Farscape... Regardless,  just a sentient life form that isn't trying to kill me or ruin my missions and get me killed.

Someone other than the Lotus would be a nice change of pace.

HARVEY?!?! EVERYONE KNOWS YOU CAN'T HAVE MARGERITAS WITH PIZZA!!!