Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There's Something Very Wrong With Relay Chat

(XBOX)Grihaly

Consoles tend to get the brunt of internet stupidity. Relays on PC however we get into topics like Biology, Existence, Lore, Upcoming releases, etc. If there is anything close to what you get on consoles the person who does it is me. But even then, I'm just there for a little comic relief. Who doesn't love one village idiot? I assume it's mostly kids and preteens spewing their dead brain cells out their bum.

Consoles tend to get the brunt of internet stupidity. Relays on PC however we get into topics like Biology, Existence, Lore, Upcoming releases, etc. If there is anything close to what you get on consoles the person who does it is me. But even then, I'm just there for a little comic relief. Who doesn't love one village idiot? I assume it's mostly kids and preteens spewing their dead brain cells out their bum.

On PC we get it just as bad sometimes, trust me. I've seen some really awful stuff in chat, not just in the relays. It hurts to watch sometimes.

This. I love hanging out in Larunda just to have an intelligent conversation, ah if only we could have more than 50 players.

This one time we got into a conversation reagarding the Latin being used in the Void and Derelict music and what they were saying. I just love it!