Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reduce Bo Prime Attack Speed

Stoner

Nerf Bo Prime, another weapon will take its place... Dex Dakra, Gram, Kogake... They are all overpowered.  All melees must be nerfed, not only Bo Prime!

None of those are nearly as bad as bo prime is right now.  Nerfing bo prime would be a major step in the right direction.

Edited by Aggh

I would prefer a damage nerf and the removal of channeling over an attack speed nerf.

inb4 nobody reads what section it is in.

You ruined the troll potential of this thread. :(

Damnit Rak.

--

To be on topic: Meh. Melees in general need to be PVP-proof. Not that I even play Conclave that often, but still.

I don't understand this hate for Bo Prime. Whenever I try to use it, even channeled, usually Dex Dakra users (all of them) have cut me in two swings, that weapon is definitely way too balanced with speed and damage, highest DPS in PvP. Especially if we consider that with 100 Shields (easily broken) and 100 of Health you don't even need a stance on it, you don't even need to pass to melee to use it efficiently!  

But above everything else, Kogake must die. Not even re-balanced, just kill it.

I don't understand this hate for Bo Prime. Whenever I try to use it, even channeled, usually Dex Dakra users (all of them) have cut me in two swings, that weapon is definitely way too balanced with speed and damage, highest DPS in PvP. Especially if we consider that with 100 Shields (easily broken) and 100 of Health you don't even need a stance on it, you don't even need to pass to melee to use it efficiently!  

But above everything else, Kogake must die. Not even re-balanced, just kill it.

use the stance and equip the weapon ... go for channeling... rest is easy u just copter with ur melee to ur opponent ( ur target lock is nice here ) spam mouseclicks and ur done in a second. this goes rly fast and the abillity to block totally plays out. stance is important becouse the stance gives u 100 % headshots i guess. u cant escape it becouse of the range of bo

Edited by Lord_Noctus

I highly beg to differ, especially after the Martial Magnetism fix and the Gram buff.

Not sure if serious.  Why wouldn't they just copter away from a gram and destroy you at range?  Taking gram means giving up mobility for high damage in cqc where the gram isn't even dominant because of how slow it is.  And they don't even need to run if they have bo prime.  It's so damn slow even with martial magnetism that you'll just zoom into a bo combo.

Edited by Aggh

Not sure if serious. Why wouldn't they just copter away from a gram and destroy you at range? And they don't even need to do that. It's so damn slow even with martial magnetism that you'll just zoom into a bo combo.

Gram one shots while channeling, making it a great spawn camping weapon with Tempo Royal and it easily beats out the Bo Prime channeling in melee. Also blocking makes you basically invincible at range. Edited by Rakshal