Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Killing Floor 2...

Renathy

i actually got one like the stupid infrequently lucky bastard i am xD but yes, KF2 is absolutely worth buying, especially considering the low as all get out 30$ price tag. right now it requires a lot more balancing and a good amount of bug fixing but the fun gained is worth so much more than whatever grief you could possibly accrue from it. i played something like 12hours of it today, stopping only to eat and take a movie break once or twice.

The only real reason I want to play the game is because of the Impending Doom tracks >.<

You'll be listening to more awesome bands, plus the return of zYnthetic from the first game. - Killing enemies to the sound of metal = Orgasm.

id pay 1000 plat for a working key but as far as i know the early acces starts at 21th of april

The reason why keys are so scarce, is because people have set up bot accounts to suck up any existing keys, and these dumb-&amp;#&#33; websites give them as plain text. Then they go around selling them for ludicrious amounts of money.

I didn't even try.  I've done the "F5 all night" song and dance before, and it never works out for me.

I content myself with videos and other distractions until April 21st.

I can't content myself like that. I need to play it. I need it now. Then I have to wait until it is released.

I was quietly hyped about this because I played the original quite a bit, but the footage I've seen is not that impressive TBH. It just looks like a graphics upgrade and doors/lights are temporary. I saw the Total Biscuit vid with the second boss but it just looked like a big annoying mob that was bullet spongey and faster than players with grapple moves.

I like that they redid the difficulty scaling but I find myself feeling little desire to get it right away because of the small weapon selection at launch.

If it's cheap or a lot of my friends from K get it right away I'll play on Day 1 and maybe pick just one or two perks to max out and save the rest for later.

If it's expensive and my friends aren't sending me invites I'll probably pass and wait for a sale that coincides with a big patch to add new weapons.

If it's cheap or a lot of my friends from K get it right away I'll play on Day 1 and maybe pick just one or two perks to max out and save the rest for later.

It's 30$

I am more than patient enough to wait for the game to actually come out.

I always wanted to play the original killing floor, but couldn't because I was a filthy peasant.

AHAHAHAAHAHA!