Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Guys Think About This?

GunDownGrace

combined efforts of:

project member vaugahn(he did the sketch in the background)

project member gundowngrace(modeling and finishing)

project member spoda(concepting for the style)

project member khiteokatto (i think thats his name) (he is a great debugging engineer)

PWHnRs4.png

btw this is still Heavy WIP

edit: an idea for the firing animation is that each of the eyes on the stock is like an ammo counter,eahc time a round is fired in the clip of 6 or 7 shots,one of the "turqoise" lights in the eyes fades off,then when the weapon is reloaded the faded off lights turn back on

EDIT: here is the video of it rotating,get a good look at it

Edited by GunDownGrace

Would be neat if it shot impaling bolts or something along those lines. Gotta say it's a beautiful looking weapon of destruction:)

:D big ty

yeah thats one of the big decisions coming up for it is what exactly it fires,charged plasma bolts?lanka

huge laser blast?opticor

bullets?grinlok,vulkar

so it needs to be a unique things..impalement bolts is a good one ,kinda reminds me of the boltor though,hard to imagine the boltor as a sniper rifle

Might I suggest linking it to this topic I made

(slightly shameful topic advertising)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/438036-dark-weapons/#entry4857893

ironically enough that is quite close to what this thing is supposed to be,as there really isnt a rifle ingame that is true to the sniper rifle =/= anti material rifle theme

:D big ty

yeah thats one of the big decisions coming up for it is what exactly it fires,charged plasma bolts?lanka

huge laser blast?opticor

bullets?grinlok,vulkar

so it needs to be a unique things..impalement bolts is a good one ,kinda reminds me of the boltor though,hard to imagine the boltor as a sniper rifle

Well I wouldn't mind it firing almost instant impact bolts (twice the speed of the Boltor shots or something like that, just so they're not that much a like). And the bolts being a little but longer maybe? Or potentially shorter and sharper? Don't know really, it's your weapon but judging by the looks of the weapon it's not gonna dissapoint me whatever you choose:)

ice spikes?thats interesting,it would certainly be unique

one idea i had for the animation of the gun is that the eyes on the stock are sort like an ammo counter

a clip of around 6 or 7 shots and each shot that is used causes the light in one set of the eyes to "fade off" and when the weapon is reloaded it comes back on

how about it fires void energy infused bullets, give us a particle trail, sort of like a smoky fire.

maybe the only gun capable of piercing a nullifier's shield? since it would obviously have the draw back of most other non-automatic weaponry.  

if it is an anti-material rifle the bullet should be equal impact and pierce and either very little to no slash. 

But to be a true anti-material it should have a, maybe, bullet hit box of 1 foot to account for the massive lethal shock wave effect IRL 50cals have. Obviously reduced damage on the shock wave and purest damage at the bullet.

would like to see more physics incorporated into weapons, kohm had an attempt BUT it was too many pellets at once.

and speaking of a name Void/empty in Latin is Inanis

how about it fires void energy infused bullets, give us a particle trail, sort of like a smoky fire.

maybe the only gun capable of piercing a nullifier's shield? since it would obviously have the draw back of most other non-automatic weaponry.  

if it is an anti-material rifle the bullet should be equal impact and pierce and either very little to no slash. 

But to be a true anti-material it should have a, maybe, bullet hit box of 1 foot to account for the massive lethal shock wave effect IRL 50cals have. Obviously reduced damage on the shock wave and purest damage at the bullet.

would like to see more physics incorporated into weapons, kohm had an attempt BUT it was too many pellets at once.

and speaking of a name Void/empty in Latin is Inanis

hmmmm

"E Oculus Inanis" sounds cool ^-^ (hence "the eye of the void" in latin)

Is that thing on top a scope? If so, it looks like the tubes are kind of blocking the view.

yeah it is,like i said its still heavy wip

in post editing i plan for a sort of holograph panel to pop up behidn the tubes