Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happens After The Warframes Are Finished?

Nah_NotReally

There are 23 Warframes so far and I expect there to be at least 30 if the devs really want 30 mastery ranks. What happens after the last Warframe is complete? I expect an eventual balancing of the characters new and old and tweaks to fix many bugs, but will this mean the game will finally leave beta or will there be continual releases of new mission types, enemies, NPC's, environments, and events?

Just FYI, 1 fully-levelled frame doesn't equal 1 mastery rank. The mastery required scales quite dramatically.

With each new warframe (recently), new quests, weapons, and missions come out as well. This along with new boss challenges, the coming of change to companions, and the eventual addition of a prime version of the Warframe. All of this and more gives mastery xp. I didn't think I needed to say this.

With each new warframe (recently), new quests, weapons, and missions come out as well. This along with new boss challenges, the coming of change to companions, and the eventual addition of a prime version of the Warframe. All of this and more gives mastery xp. I didn't think I needed to say this.

your right actually

the devs can publish as many new enemies and monsters as they want,and try as they might,sooner or later they will have to release a new playable faction,it happens to all games eventually

it happened to pwi quite along time ago

star trek online existed for quite a long time before the eventual wind down hit rather hard and they had to make a new playable faction instead of just the one

it will happen here too,and with the synthesis mechanism and zarozian's massive push to synthesis...we will,most likely by the end of the year,have most of the relevant lore question answered,especially with update 17 which will introduce the sentients (lets hope)

sooner or later the dev will add a new playable faction,infact it might come sooner than we think

infact here is a poll that i took awhile ago showing how much the community wants a new faction

http://www.poll-maker.com/results277212x45954B53-10

Edited by GunDownGrace

You get 3k mastery for a weapon, 6k for a frame. Let's be generous and say 1 new frame, 3 new weapons, 1 new archwing and 1 new companion. That's 27k mastery.

You need over 92k mastery to get from 18 to 19.

So more than 15 frames worth. Or 30 weapons. Or a mix.

I didn't think I needed to say this.

You get 3k mastery for a weapon, 6k for a frame. Let's be generous and say 1 new frame, 3 new weapons, 1 new archwing and 1 new companion. That's 27k mastery.

you forgot the eventual prime version

as well as the new weapons,bosses,enemies,codex scans,synthesis scans,ad infintum ad nauseam that often accompany new frames these days

there is more than enough mastery exp in the works

absolutisms are such an unforgiving science

I know that room only has 30 mastery rank spots, but there is absolutely nothing at all stopping the developers from just putting some stairs nearby to another similar room. While I do think mastery rank 30 is a waaaays off, don't look at it like a limiting factor either; the devs are likely to continue developing the game for as long as we keep playing it. 

Im sure with the progess this game has made, at least 50 non prime warframes. 

But since each weapon is 3k mastery and each warframe is 6k mastery we need at least 2,250,000 total mastery points to reach mastery rank 30(Grandmaster) so far theres been about 950,756 total mastery. That is including founder and event and mission completetion mastery xp. 

A possible future combination

50 warframes = 50 x 6,000 = 300,000

458 weapons = 400 x 3,000 = 1,374,000

10 archwings = 10 x 6,000 = 60,000

4 kubrows = 4 x 9,000 = 36,0000

10 sentiles = 10 x 6,000 = 60,000

10 sentile weapons = 10 x 3,000 = 30,000

30 archwing weapons = 30 x 3,000 = 90,000

50 prime warframes = 50 x 6,000 = 300,000

Total = 2,250,000

This is just a brainstormed estimate, i didnt count in the mission node completetion XP

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank

Edited by Darealslenderman

As always, I've overestimated my audience. U15.0-U15.16: Limbo, Mesa, Nova Prime, 3 Archwings, 8 new Archwing missions, new Orokin Sabotage (tier 1-4), 20 new weapons, and 4 new quests. I may have even missed a few things. These updates will grow larger until the final Warframe comes.

As always, I've overestimated my audience. U15.0-U15.16: Limbo, Mesa, Nova Prime, 3 Archwings, 8 new Archwing missions, new Orokin Sabotage (tier 1-4), 20 new weapons, and 4 new quests. I may have even missed a few things. These updates will grow larger until the final Warframe comes.

There isn't going to be a final Warframe because the devs need money, therefore will continue to create more content for the game even if it means raising the mastery rank along with it.