Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask Erebus Anything!

TheErebus.

How can you explain the reason DE tried making chroma look like a sea horse when clearly the communtity wanted a seemingly mythical animal based on all the fan concept art. DE ignored the request for chroma to look like the mythical dragons and instead made the main helmet based off of a real life animal know as the sea dragon. The sea dragons are a type of sea horse that lives in the ocean in japan with features that describe it to look plant like with its fins and long curled tale that make look at the same time dragon-like. This is the reason why this species of sea horse is called the sea dragon.

http://imgur.com/gallery/CCNJ23E

Now as we all know that DE are a multiculture team for this game they seem to focus more on asian styled stuff on warframe which can be good unless taken too far. The problem with DE here was that they tried to turn a dragon that everybody wanted to be look cool as in my profile pic cool look or something similar and implemented its design as a an angry sea dragon ant-eater hybrid. This part is where DE took there asian designs a bit far xD.

Do to this the community was outraged and was mad at DE for creating an ant-eater instead of a dragon that they wanted xD. Fairly quickly after the uproar DE immediatly changed the chroma design on the head to look alot better. Do to this the communtity was pleased.

After all this explaining heres my question.

Did DE purposely make the helmet design HIDEOUSE for chroma so that the community would buy the alternate helmet to make more money?

Introductionary

Ducks

Or

Nutsacks

Orifice

Tinder

Caress

Automatic

Reptile

Eat

Why do you like the sword? It is out ranged by the whip. Plus the whip fuels more fan fiction.

SWORDS 

ARE

COOLER

AND

ARE

MORE

PRACTICAL

If your mother and the last hope for humanity were on train tracks who would you choose to save? God would be watching and enforcing that that are the only options you can make or do.

Mother.

If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?

Have you heard mimes?

Noisy bastards.

Are you secretly batman?

Can you juggle

How does it feel to be a worse Ash than me?

(do you even teleport?)

Do you shave your legs?

Do you think releasing a pack of wolves at a furry convention would be hilariously ironic?

Smooth or Chunky peanut butter?

Of all the games that EA will be bringing out in the next year or so, which one do you really want them to not mess up the most?

Do you think an SJW skin for Valkyr would be hilarious? (Her ult would have her yelling TRIGGERED and hitting people with a mobility scooter)

Can you juggle

How does it feel to be a worse Ash than me?

(do you even teleport?)

Do you shave your legs?

Do you think releasing a pack of wolves at a furry convention would be hilariously ironic?

Smooth or Chunky peanut butter?

Of all the games that EA will be bringing out in the next year or so, which one do you really want them to not mess up the most?

Do you think an SJW skin for Valkyr would be hilarious? (Her ult would have her yelling TRIGGERED and hitting people with a mobility scooter)

No

M8, I use shuriken, teleport, smoke screen AND BLADESTORM.

No, but I feel as if I should.

Pretty sure I'd keep the wolves next to me at all times, because wolves are badass

Foxes are still better.

ew peanut butter

Mass Effect 4

I'd probably stop going to the forums altogether because I know exactly what will happen as a result.

You already saw it on a different thread.

Do you think a Dark Souls/Bloodbourne style game set in the warframe universe would be cool?

Have it set in the old war with the sentients, and bring in a bunch of epic bosses and such?

I'd play it.

Do you think a Dark Souls/Bloodbourne style game set in the warframe universe would be cool?

Have it set in the old war with the sentients, and bring in a bunch of epic bosses and such?

I'd play it.

No.

Wouldn't work.

I adore Souls/BB (and any game made from FromSoftware) but we can't mix them well.

Plus there's a certain user in here that I don't wanna hear talking about this because of how annoying it gets

No.

Wouldn't work.

I adore Souls/BB (and any game made from FromSoftware) but we can't mix them well.

Plus there's a certain user in here that I don't wanna hear talking about this because of how annoying it gets

You'd be surprised what you can do with the right lorebending.

Also, ME4 or Fallout 4?

Not lore, gameplay.

Just wouldn't fit.

Fallout 4.

Fallout > ME any day of the week

/;o;/

\:0:\

I agree, Fallout ftw.

Does senpai know New Vegas was originally supposed to be one large map instead of split into different sections? They couldn't due to console specs at the time...

Not lore, gameplay.

Just wouldn't fit.

Fallout 4.

Fallout > ME any day of the week

/;o;/

I'm pretty sure you could make the gameplay work.

Have it mostly melee (because sentients are immune to bullets or some crap) and keep gun ammo very scarce, or require a lot of speccing into to be good. 

Powers could run on a similar system to miracles and such.

And Bethesda better announce Fallout 4 this year, otherwise they are going on my S#&$list for denying me it along with trying to make paid mods.

I just hope it has a bit more depth in character building than New Vegas, and maybe a more hardcore RPG mode.

on a related note, Guns, Explosives, Energy Weapons, Melee or Unarmed, which do you prefer, and what is your favourite weapon in each category

I like Energy Weapons because SCIENCE

and Anti Material Rifle, Fat Man, Alien Blaster, Man Opener, and SuperHeated Saturnite Fist

Have it mostly melee (because sentients are immune to bullets or some crap) and keep gun ammo very scarce, or require a lot of speccing into to be good. 

Problem is that you'd have to either gimp the frames or design bosses so that they are capable of attacking the tenno at the highest peak of combat.

I'd imagine WF more like an Armored Core game, as opposed to a BB or Souls game.

And Bethesda better announce Fallout 4 this year, otherwise they are going on my S#&$list for denying me it along with trying to make paid mods.

I just hope it has a bit more depth in character building than New Vegas, and maybe a more hardcore RPG mode.

on a related note, Guns, Explosives, Energy Weapons, Melee or Unarmed, which do you prefer, and what is your favourite weapon in each category

I like Energy Weapons because SCIENCE

and Anti Material Rifle, Fat Man, Alien Blaster, Man Opener, and SuperHeated Saturnite Fist

Energy weapons plus a few mods in NV = epic.

I prefer Melee and Guns thoughs. That Anti Material Rile OP.

Energy weapons plus a few mods in NV = epic.

I prefer Melee and Guns thoughs. That Anti Material Rile OP.

I got halfway through the Sierra Made dlc, before realising how much I hated it. At that point I gave myself a fully modded Anti Material rifle and 500 rounds of AP, incendiary and explosive ammo

I then proceeded to enjoy the rest of the questline.

Also Erebus, what is your favourite pizza?

I got halfway through the Sierra Made dlc, before realising how much I hated it. At that point I gave myself a fully modded Anti Material rifle and 500 rounds of AP, incendiary and explosive ammo

I then proceeded to enjoy the rest of the questline.

Also Erebus, what is your favourite pizza?

I was somehow capable of bringing companions so I just cheesed it. I don't like how the robots in this game are much more bullet spongey than before especially the robo scorpions in OWB.