The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugliest Warframe?

ReaIity

People think Limbo and Oberon are could be the ugliest?

5PXY5Vh.jpg

TiejX7C.jpg

I definately can't see why.

As for thread, Zephyr is a mess, interms of color. As to who is the ugliest? Well trinity was never pleasing to my eyes.

Trinity. I just don't understand how her lower body part passed as final design. I'm fine with the wings on the sides but the lobster tail. That lobster tail.

Sorry, I have to say no other frame is uglier to me than Trinity.

But with the prime accessories I can cover it, and she doesn't look so bad with them now.

Edited by Chuck_NoMiss

Hmm...I have a few I think.

- Excalibur in general, especially the proto costume, I can't stand seeing it for some reason and it looks so out-of-place to me haha.

- Vauban and his Kindom-Hearts-esque shoes. Seriously those things look so goofy. I still love him though.

- Mostly all of Ashes Helmets. His idle animations are neat though~

- Loki and Mag, Nova and Banshee as well. All way to bland for what I'm into (Not their primes though. I love them all).

- Volt is also up there, his ugly wicked-witch-of-the-west coat tail, but he'll always be my ducat farm capture guinea pig.

(as you can tell, I'm not a fan of almost all the early/first generation-like Warframes, aesthetically speaking).

But hell I basically main Zephy, Nova Prime, and Mesa, all 20%+ on my ingame profile, soo yeah xD

#takeitwithagrainofsalt

I also loovee Limbo's design, so bite me ;3

(as you can tell, I'm not a fan of almost all the early/first generation-like Warframes, aesthetically speaking).

Fck, i missed and accidentally voted for your post. I DON'T LIKE IT

I think you people don't appreciate the true warframe concept, and early frames (almost all of them) perfectly fit the general design. It's high-tech world, it's not magic - it's science, look at Mesa and Limbo, i don't say they are ugly but.. out of place. How can you be OK with that?

• 4 weeks later...