Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Citizen Adding In An Fps Mode And Educational Games?!

TheErebus.

Meh. Still the biggest moneygrab I've ever seen. No thanks.

Its a "moneygrab" when people pay as much as they feel like for the idea of a better game? Its kind of funny to see this coming from a founder, how much was the GM package? 250$? 250$ for a unfinished, shallow game with only a few repetetive game modes.

But "buying a ship" for a few houndred $ is a moneygrab? 

Edited by VikingoX

Its a "moneygrab" when people pay as much as they feel like for the idea of a better game? Its kind of funny to see this coming from a founder, how much was the GM package? 250$? 250$ for a unfinished, shallow game with only a few repetetive game modes.

But "buying a ship" for a few houndred $ is a moneygrab? 

The main difference is that I was able to play Warframe whether I did or did not pay for Founders. I spent money on Warframe after I'd played it for some time, at which point I felt as though the game had given me enough enjoyment and value for me to actually spend money.

Several hundred dollars for a single ship in a game that isn't really at a playable state, is, in my opinion, way too overpriced.

The main difference is that I was able to play Warframe whether I did or did not pay for Founders. I spent money on Warframe after I'd played it for some time, at which point I felt as though the game had given me enough enjoyment and value for me to actually spend money.

Several hundred dollars for a single ship in a game that isn't really at a playable state, is, in my opinion, way too overpriced.

That is spot on the issue I have with the "moneygrab" argument, you dont have to spend houndreds of dollars for ships for the game, those ships are there on sale for those who want to spend the money, every ship, weapon or equipment on sale now will be available in the game when it launches just by playing. All you need is a package for a price less or similar to a AAA title.

But just like Warframe with its full 250$ Prime Access packages 4x a year, Plantside 2 with its golden/black guns or Defiance with their 600 bits lock boxes which not only cost a lot but add RNG on on top of it they have offers for those who has plenty $$$ over to spend on their hobby. But when it comes to SC people who doesnt follow it seem to have the idea that you "have to" buy ships for houndreds of dollars.

Seriously should Warframe and its community be solely judged on the guy who paid 20 000 plat for Primed Chamber or those who spend 1000$ annually for every Prime Package?

Becuase that is how Star Citizen is protrayed in media right now.

As for playable game, IMO Vanduul Swarm, capture the core, death match and freeflight are just as underwhelming as Warframe was when I started (as to be expected of a not completed game) so I dont really see a reason for a veteran warframe player to point fingers.

Edit: realized I only replied to the last line in your post, but yes pledging for a Star Citizen package is essentially a "pre-order" if that is what you have problem with then I guess that is something I can relate to.

Edited by VikingoX

But just like Warframe with its full 250$ Prime Access packages 4x a year

You're off by a whole $110. Just saying. And the platinum alone makes the packs worth it compared to regular platinum prices.

That being said, if Star Citizen were free to play, and at a point where it was playable, I might think differently of it if I had the chance to play it, see what it was like, and then decide whether I wanted to support the developers by buying a ship. But currently this is not the case; it's a glorified kickstarter with a barebones demo, lofty goals and more funding than many AAA titles. It's $30 USD for the cheapest ship/game package, Not only that but it looks like there are a few ships you can only obtain by paying real money (read: pay to win).

Also, they have a $15,000 USD game package. $15,000. I'm not really a fan of developers who essentially release a pack saying "Buy this and you get everything in the game." It is literally pay to win; you pay the money and you get everything in the game. I'm sorry but I honestly can't justify such a thing. I mean sure some options are nice, but being able to buy everything in the game just defeats the whole purpose of the game.

As I mentioned earlier, I might sing a different tune and might even put money down on the game... if it happens to live up to the hype it's generating. For now I'm extremely skeptical of whether it will deliver the experience it so readily promises. Until it's at a much more playable state, I'm simply not interested in putting money down on it.

Edit: realized I only replied to the last line in your post, but yes pledging for a Star Citizen package is essentially a "pre-order" if that is what you have problem with then I guess that is something I can relate to.

That is essentially what I have an issue with, pre-ordering and putting money down on a product with which you do not have any firsthand experience of how it will work in the end. If they had an open beta, you could bet your britches I'd be playing it. If I really like how the open beta feels, again, you can bet your britches I'll pre-order it (like I did with Final Fantasy 14:ARR).

All in all, all they're offering are words and promises (which run the risk of being empty), and I don't really like to pay for words and promises. I am a skeptic by nature and I simply cannot justify those purchases. There's not much that's as bitter as the regret of spending tens, hundreds or thousands of dollars for a product in advance only to have it arrive and be disappointing. I mean, can you imagine how awful it would be if you spent $15,000 dollars on the game, only to have it not deliver on what it promises or to be disappointing or somehow lacking? There would be riots.

This conversation turned out better than expected :) I am so used to see people go "Its a scam/money grab.....uh....because reasons... or...something"

You're off by a whole $110. Just saying. And the platinum alone makes the packs worth it compared to regular platinum prices.

$ up or down? I dont keep track of much WF stuff any longer. Still paying money for ones and zeroes, wether its worth it or not is very subjective, ask a Star Citizen fan who bought the Luxury ship 890JUMP (completely pointless ship IMO) for 500$ or whatever it costed and he will think its worth it as well.

That being said, if Star Citizen were free to play, and at a point where it was playable, I might think differently of it if I had the chance to play it, see what it was like, and then decide whether I wanted to support the developers by buying a ship. But currently this is not the case; it's a glorified kickstarter with a barebones demo, lofty goals and more funding than many AAA titles. It's $30 USD for the cheapest ship/game package, Not only that but it looks like there are a few ships you can only obtain by paying real money (read: pay to win).

Yeah, its not wrong to wait for the finished product before judgement, I share that viewpoint normally. When it comes to Star Citizen though I jumped aboard after only a few days of digging as I had not played a proper space sim game since Starlancer in the beginning of the 2000s and from my viewpoint it didnt matter if the game would be everything Chris said it would be or not, any space sim with proper physics and pretty graphics would be better than the last decade of stale arcadey console ports.

As for ships, every single one of them will be available one way or another for a player to aquire, supposedly even the Bengal carrier could be commandeered. 

Some ships are supposed to be rare though so they can only be aquired by theft, boarding or salvaging of the wreck. (I assume you refer to the Vanduul Scythe.)

Also, they have a $15,000 USD game package. $15,000. I'm not really a fan of developers who essentially release a pack saying "Buy this and you get everything in the game." It is literally pay to win; you pay the money and you get everything in the game. I'm sorry but I honestly can't justify such a thing. I mean sure some options are nice, but being able to buy everything in the game just defeats the whole purpose of the game.

Cant say I am a fan of that either, without a sense of progression the game becomes boring real fast, but I have met enough people who pay to skip the progression to know some people want it that way. Their money, their hobby.

I cant say though that I wont lol when the first no-lifer aquires a 275$ Constellation in-game within the first week of the release.

As I mentioned earlier, I might sing a different tune and might even put money down on the game... if it happens to live up to the hype it's generating. For now I'm extremely skeptical of whether it will deliver the experience it so readily promises. Until it's at a much more playable state, I'm simply not interested in putting money down on it.

As I see it, it will never live up to the hype around it, Roberts said that he is going to build His dream game, not your dream game or my dream game. But unfortunately many have seemed to just hear "dream game" and built their own vision of how its going to be and believe it fully.

All in all, all they're offering are words and promises (which run the risk of being empty), and I don't really like to pay for words and promises. I am a skeptic by nature and I simply cannot justify those purchases. There's not much that's as bitter as the regret of spending tens, hundreds or thousands of dollars for a product in advance only to have it arrive and be disappointing. I mean, can you imagine how awful it would be if you spent $15,000 dollars on the game, only to have it not deliver on what it promises or to be disappointing or somehow lacking? There would be riots.

Its a gamble yes, much like warframe was when I paid my Master, if one knows it is a gamble why would one get upset. The only people who would be upset or feel "tricked" are the people who created their own illusion of how the game would be and who failed to observe and listen to the open development.

Following it since 2013 I have no problem backing it, I even buy some additional ship once or twice a year or so just to support the game, IMO its well worth it just for the attention the space sim genre is recieving as a result of Star Citizens crowd funding success. Proving that there is money to be earned in the genre (or PC exclusive games in general) will revitilize it.

Just look at it, after 10 years of being a dead genre now all of the sudden we now have Elite: Dangerous, No Mans Sky, Descent Underground and I even heard roumors of EA looking at their Wing Commander franchise, and more will probably come.

(Now I am not saying that all those games were a result of Star Citizen as I dont know when or how they started but the attention Star Citizen attracted to the genre has most certainly aided them.)

Edited by VikingoX

This conversation turned out better than expected :) I am so used to see people go "Its a scam/money grab.....uh....because reasons... or...something"

$ up or down? I dont keep track of much WF stuff any longer. Still paying money for ones and zeroes, wether its worth it or not is very subjective, ask a Star Citizen fan who bought the Luxury ship 890JUMP (completely pointless ship IMO) for 500$ or whatever it costed and he will think its worth it as well.

Yeah, its not wrong to wait for the finished product before judgement, I share that viewpoint normally. When it comes to Star Citizen though I jumped aboard after only a few days of digging as I had not played a proper space sim game since Starlancer in the beginning of the 2000s and from my viewpoint it didnt matter if the game would be everything Chris said it would be or not, any space sim with proper physics and pretty graphics would be better than the last decade of stale arcadey console ports.

As for ships, every single one of them will be available one way or another for a player to aquire, supposedly even the Bengal carrier could be commandeered. 

Some ships are supposed to be rare though so they can only be aquired by theft, boarding or salvaging of the wreck. (I assume you refer to the Vanduul Scythe.)

Cant say I am a fan of that either, without a sense of progression the game becomes boring real fast, but I have met enough people who pay to skip the progression to know some people want it that way. Their money, their hobby.

I cant say though that I wont lol when the first no-lifer aquires a 275$ Constellation in-game within the first week of the release.

As I see it, it will never live up to the hype around it, Roberts said that he is going to build His dream game, not your dream game or my dream game. But unfortunately many have seemed to just hear "dream game" and built their own vision of how its going to be and believe it fully.

Its a gamble yes, much like warframe was when I paid my Master, if one knows it is a gamble why would one get upset. The only people who would be upset or feel "tricked" are the people who created their own illusion of how the game would be and who failed to observe and listen to the open development.

Following it since 2013 I have no problem backing it, I even buy some additional ship once or twice a year or so just to support the game, IMO its well worth it just for the attention the space sim genre is recieving as a result of Star Citizens crowd funding success. Proving that there is money to be earned in the genre (or PC exclusive games in general) will revitilize it.

Just look at it, after 10 years of being a dead genre now all of the sudden we now have Elite: Dangerous, No Mans Sky, Descent Underground and I even heard roumors of EA looking at their Wing Commander franchise, and more will probably come.

(Now I am not saying that all those games were a result of Star Citizen as I dont know when or how they started but the attention Star Citizen attracted to the genre has most certainly aided them.)

point 1.twice nothing still nothing...it doesnt matter if its warframe or another game,or anything IRL..electronic transactions are so common that ones and zeroes are all anything is payed for with now days

literally,if you have an oddball reason to need physical money,the precious ones and zeroes can be exchanged for uninteresting slips of paper with jibberish on them which are essentialy redemption slips to get ones and zeroes..also,whether its worth it or not?

ive seen rich people spend millions on a bottle of wine thats very prestigious,not because they thought it was worth,because 5 seconds later that same person hurled the bottle onto the ground,shattering it..

they didnt do it cause they thoght it was worth it,they did it because they can

and dont you even think of coming back at me on that point,subjective worth and a pointless waste are two very different things

point 2.

this counter of yours is entirely pointless...any sensation of self worth when such a thing is aquired by hard work (I.E. not alot of money) will be squashed when the next guy instantly uses money to poof one into existence with no effort just to troll the guy who worked for it

and about the "last decade as it were" of space sim games being boring or worthless as you claim...i happened to love freelancer,there were also other neat space sim games at the time that were roughly similar

point 3

your essentially proving yourself to be one of those nastie,mean little trolls who is unwilling to work for something so you would use money to try and harm that person's hard work with no effort on your part...

how traditionally capitalist can you get?your too lazy to actually outclass the person through work so you just throw money at the problem

point 4

stop right there,your not going to get a free pass by feigning agreement..you have been a bad and conceited person in this thread so far and your not going to escape that so easy

point 5

again,another slipup which proves the error in your argument,you made the same statement twice

space sims from the previosu decades werent dead,and arent dead at all,especially when bevys of fan modding is taken into account

you honestly think that being "not dead" requires either lots of marketing and public relations or a multi hundered million dollar budget?why dont you wander over to destiny and do us all a favor by melting your mind with the lack of content in by your standards an "Alive" game

also,i want to make a statement for the record.

paying abunch of money for a silly little forum badge..a moldy old excal prime (that wont even be relevant in practical terms until the rework) that looks like a guy wearing no clothes with white latex painted over his body,a sword that might as well be made out of cardboard due to how week it is.two other garbage weapon and some prime accessorie bits that people see so little that they lose ALL potential swag power such thing can confirm

does not make you a hero,nor does it give you authority over anything..that was basically a thing you fell for,the illusion of gaining power

BIG EDIT: yes i do have human weaknesses...if there was a big expensive pack like your founders thing except tailored for a soviet loyalist like me,id probably spend ALOT of money on it.or no life till the universe explodes to get it somehow...cause past bills being payed and food being bought,,i havent that much use for money save my entertainment

Wow...... I will try to understand and answer.....

point 1.twice nothing still nothing...it doesnt matter if its warframe or another game,or anything IRL..electronic transactions are so common that ones and zeroes are all anything is payed for with now days

literally,if you have an oddball reason to need physical money,the precious ones and zeroes can be exchanged for uninteresting slips of paper with jibberish on them which are essentialy redemption slips to get ones and zeroes..also,whether its worth it or not?

ive seen rich people spend millions on a bottle of wine thats very prestigious,not because they thought it was worth,because 5 seconds later that same person hurled the bottle onto the ground,shattering it..

they didnt do it cause they thoght it was worth it,they did it because they can

and dont you even think of coming back at me on that point,subjective worth and a pointless waste are two very different things

For a person that has a lot of money that they hasnt worked hard for it has little worth and can be wasted on trivial things.

point 2.

this counter of yours is entirely pointless...any sensation of self worth when such a thing is aquired by hard work (I.E. not alot of money) will be squashed when the next guy instantly uses money to poof one into existence with no effort just to troll the guy who worked for it

I dont know who you are but earning money take a lot more hard work than playing computer games. But anyhow, whatever ship someone forked out lots of money for will not matter much since gameplay is supposed to be skill dependant and the various ships no matter the cost will have strength and weaknesses that can be exploited.

As far as I know the progression in the Persistant Universe isnt clearly defined yet but I have a hard time believeing it will be "number of ships owned" and especially becuase every ship has operating costs and insurance costs, having to many will probably be a liability.

and about the "last decade as it were" of space sim games being boring or worthless as you claim...i happened to love freelancer,there were also other neat space sim games at the time that were roughly similar

Freelancer was a game bought by Microsoft mid development which eventually came out without joystick support and with simplified point and click controles. Not really a space sim IMO but it was the last big one yes if I remember correctly. But that was what? 2003 which is a decade ago. The others like StarLancer, Tachyon: The Fringe, X-Com Interceptor I played and enjoyed but as said it was a decade ago.

point 3

your essentially proving yourself to be one of those nastie,mean little trolls who is unwilling to work for something so you would use money to try and harm that person's hard work with no effort on your part...

how traditionally capitalist can you get?your too lazy to actually outclass the person through work so you just throw money at the problem

How is liking what one see and willing to back it equal to a troll? Someone has to pay to keep the servers running... As long as its not pay 2 win there is nothing wrong with it. And aquiring the money to pay is a lot more work than sitting during hobby time and play a computer game.

point 4

stop right there,your not going to get a free pass by feigning agreement..you have been a bad and conceited person in this thread so far and your not going to escape that so easy

It was never my intention to be conceited, I saw a comment that I have seen being used often in relation to the subject which I think is ignorant especially coming from a founder who made the same gamble with money in the earlier days of Warframe. After challenging it I got a well thought out reasoning why he thought the way he does which includes issues I can relate to. I respect his opinion.

point 5

again,another slipup which proves the error in your argument,you made the same statement twice

space sims from the previosu decades werent dead,and arent dead at all,especially when bevys of fan modding is taken into account

you honestly think that being "not dead" requires either lots of marketing and public relations or a multi hundered million dollar budget?why dont you wander over to destiny and do us all a favor by melting your mind with the lack of content in by your standards an "Alive" game

How many new Space sims have been made since 2003/2004 when the batch along with freelance came out?

And I think you misunderstood me, I am certainly NOT happy with the last decade of gaming and its stale AAA titles, that is the whole reason I support Star Citizen because it is not going to follow the contemporary AAA formula, it is pushing the performance of gaming computers instead of trying to fit it within the performance limits of consoles, it will not have QTEs, hand holding and whatnot but will be skill dependant like computer games in the past.

paying abunch of money for a silly little forum badge..a moldy old excal prime (that wont even be relevant in practical terms until the rework) that looks like a guy wearing no clothes with white latex painted over his body,a sword that might as well be made out of cardboard due to how week it is.two other garbage weapon and some prime accessorie bits that people see so little that they lose ALL potential swag power such thing can confirm

does not make you a hero,nor does it give you authority over anything..that was basically a thing you fell for,the illusion of gaining power

You are projecting. Never said or implied it made me a hero or gave me authority. I paid a founder package becuase I thought the game was quite enjoyable and I wanted to support it to see what it would develop into, pretty much similar to the reason I backed Star Citizen.

Edited by VikingoX

Wow...... I will try to understand and answer.....

For a person that has a lot of money that they hasnt worked hard for it has little worth and can be wasted on trivial things.

I dont know who you are but earning money take a lot more hard work than playing computer games. But anyhow, whatever ship someone forked out lots of money for will not matter much since gameplay is supposed to be skill dependant and the various ships no matter the cost will have strength and weaknesses that can be exploited.

As far as I know the progression in the Persistant Universe isnt clearly defined yet but I have a hard time believeing it will be "number of ships owned" and especially becuase every ship has operating costs and insurance costs, having to many will probably be a liability.

Freelancer was a game bought by Microsoft mid development which eventually came out without joystick support and with simplified point and click controles. Not really a space sim IMO but it was the last big one yes if I remember correctly. But that was what? 2003 which is a decade ago. The others like StarLancer, Tachyon: The Fringe, X-Com Interceptor I played and enjoyed but as said it was a decade ago.

How is liking what one see and willing to back it equal to a troll? Someone has to pay to keep the servers running... As long as its not pay 2 win there is nothing wrong with it. And aquiring the money to pay is a lot more work than sitting during hobby time and play a computer game.

It was never my intention to be conceited, I saw a comment that I have seen being used often in relation to the subject which I think is ignorant especially coming from a founder who made the same gamble with money in the earlier days of Warframe. After challenging it I got a well thought out reasoning why he thought the way he does which includes issues I can relate to. I respect his opinion.

How many new Space sims have been made since 2003/2004 when the batch along with freelance came out?

And I think you misunderstood me, I am certainly NOT happy with the last decade of gaming and its stale AAA titles, that is the whole reason I support Star Citizen because it is not going to follow the contemporary AAA formula, it is pushing the performance of gaming computers instead of trying to fit it within the performance limits of consoles, it will not have QTEs, hand holding and whatnot but will be skill dependant like computer games in the past.

You are projecting. Never said or implied it made me a hero or gave me authority. I paid a founder package becuase I thought the game was quite enjoyable and I wanted to support it to see what it would develop into, pretty much similar to the reason I backed Star Citizen.

this ought to be good.lets see

point 1. inheritances,young people getting money from rich parents.people investing in stocks,hedge funds,politicians

seriously,dont even try it,the amount fo ways people gain currency units without any hard work is too many to mention

point 2.

the classic silver spoon vs. good sport argument,which is pretty much a non-sequiter due to the fact that throug having often ill gotten riches,people with lots of spare 15 grands to toss away or 500 currency units or even 250 currency units dont have to worry aoubt food,bills,or anything that a normal person would worrie about,so they have an inordinate amount of time to cheat,hack,or in most cases play the same little segment enoguh times that they have it memorized and thus dont think when playing

which coincidentally is one of the reasons why so many people complain when things like nullifiers or manics are added,its something that there cheap rich boy tactics cant get past very easy

point 2.1.

ok your expected to surrender this part..you said that the past decade was lousy stuff

also 2003 is 12 years over,which is over a decade...

also id suggest not dissing freelancer in my presence (rabid fangirl here,)

point 3.

thats the exact way a lazy,listless capitalist would talk..

again you are ordered to surrender and apoligize on this point,there are lots of ways money can be gotten with no work these days,stock market,politicians...being young,pretty and female while simultaneously having a position at a company where you get to show off to alot of people (i think you know who im talking about)

btw this is the second time in the same post that you have claimed that money requires more work than other things,and lost due to the captain obvious l;evel of failure on that statement

point 4.

its used often because its true.not everyone has the level of money required to pave there way through life with gold,which apparently vulgar capitalists like you,do on a regular basis

point 5.

not a whole lot mind you...but you english has a habit of tripping up its more arrogant speakers...you see because you failed to use "most of the time" or "almost" modifiers you clearly stated an absolutism,which whether intentional or not as a precondition of its existence requires no doubt exists against it

though i do fancy the thought of something that could test my computer,something which i upgraded personally...THOUGH I DONT HAVE THE FREAKIN MONEY TO SPEND ZILLIONS ON SUCH A THING!AND ALOT OF PEOPLE DONT!

point 6.

no im not projecting

for one thing "projecting" requires a negative quality in one's self to project onto someone else

and i sure in the heck dont have the kind of money or capitalistic laziness that you do..you argue with whoever disagrees with either your founder's purchases or your insatiable lust for whatever you've set your filfthy,ill gotten money into at the time.

the sheer size of your argument with letter13,plus trying to call him "ignorant" when he was defending the common person who doesnt have that much money..

regardless of your "status conferred by money and with no work" you have no more power in this world than i do,any statement to the contrary proves your guilt by implication

(also even if letter13 is a founder,he doesnt rove around the forums proudly boasting about it or making it over obvious) 

Edited by GunDownGrace

-snip-

So, your whole argument is just based on your political ideology and dislike for capitalism with a skewed view that everyone makes money rain from the sky. 

Funny, becuase I do not know a single individual who doesnt toil away atleast 40 hours a week. 

Anyways its pointless to argue with you as it is about contemporary capitalism becuase it is off-topic and I will never agree with your ideology.

So, your whole argument is just based on your political ideology and dislike for capitalism with a skewed view that everyone makes money rain from the sky. 

Funny, becuase I do not know a single individual who doesnt toil away atleast 40 hours a week. 

Anyways its pointless to argue with you as it is about contemporary capitalism becuase it is off-topic and I will never agree with your ideology.

you dont?hah!hedge funds,politcians,stock market speculators,those people dont work hardly at all and get everything in life handed to them

YOU have lost,ill take this post of yours as waving a white flag

btw: sorry for the flash bang,your post was slightly before that

I've noticed a rapidly building trend of people hating on Star Citizen and calling it a cash grab. ...Do.. you people see what they're doing? People wouldn't be supporting it and crowdfunding it if they weren't capable of delivering on the promises they're making. And so far, they very much are. The game looks absolutely amazing, the detail is astonishing, the progress is steady, and I see no reason as to why the FPS mode would suddenly be half-assed. It's a BIG point that changes the gameplay aspect.

I mean, think of it. How many space games let you drive a troop transport into the enemy carrier, land it, and storm the ship to stop it from launching more fighters, all while the battle outside continues to rage? I mean, how @(*()$ COOL would that be?!

Also, Grace, it took me a peek at your last post to call bullS#&$. You clearly come from the wrong class to be saying everyone's rich.

Edited by Dequire

I've noticed a rapidly building trend of people hating on Star Citizen and calling it a cash grab. ...Do.. you people see what they're doing? People wouldn't be supporting it and crowdfunding it if they weren't capable of delivering on the promises they're making. And so far, they very much are. The game looks absolutely amazing, the detail is astonishing, the progress is steady, and I see no reason as to why the FPS mode would suddenly be half-assed. It's a BIG point that changes the gameplay aspect.

I mean, think of it. How many space games let you drive a troop transport into the enemy carrier, land it, and storm the ship to stop it from launching more fighters, all while the battle outside continues to rage? I mean, how @(*()$ COOL would that be?!

Also, Grace, it took me a peek at your last post to call bullS#&$. You clearly come from the wrong class to be saying everyone's rich.

nah,you shouldve been here earlier...that post you saw was the end to the bombardment

sure not everyone was rich,but its hard to cram that many differences in income between jobs into one post

i was making the point to the vikings guy that in alot of cases money can be gotten without manual labor,like say..owning an investment or something and letting a high speed trading computer od all the money making for you while you sit back and get drunk or something

he didnt seem to get it

my actual annual income is roughly about a 4th of what the average per capita income is per american standard

both me and my sister work and we live in the same apartment,saves on expenses abit

fighting,more fighting,and the knowledge of capitalism,i only have this to say about it

"I use it as I would use a poison, and in the hopes of understanding it, I will learn the way to kill it. But perhaps these are the excuses of an insane young woman who has grown to rely on a thing she despises."