Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask 65 Anything, All Questions Answered.

Sixty5

do any of you like the song i published earlier?

(i apoligize for the pixelation at the end..this thing took 4659 seperate images to make,a little no lifing + expertise in stop motion and a cranky movie making program does that)

The video was cool and all, but the music seemed a little basic for me, not enough in there to add interest. 

I can see it being good as ambient music for something, but I wouldn't listen to it as a song.

So not nearly enough?

Also why is it so impossibly difficult to wake up in the morning?

Because it is much colder out of bed than in it.

Plus you have to do things.

The video was cool and all, but the music seemed a little basic for me, not enough in there to add interest. 

I can see it being good as ambient music for something, but I wouldn't listen to it as a song.

Because it is much colder out of bed than in it.

Plus you have to do things.

:D i was going for a space ambiance,its why i named it "meditation in the void"

maybe ill see about working on something new sometime soon,i have an old guitar and alot of sound editing stuff on my computer

:D i was going for a space ambiance,its why i named it "meditation in the void"

maybe ill see about working on something new sometime soon,i have an old guitar and alot of sound editing stuff on my computer

Like I said, as an ambient track it is fine, adding other stuff to it will lose out on that effect.

Maybe try incorporate snippits of it into a new one?

Sorry was time traveling. And another note how high are you right now? Also whatever you were planning on eating next. Don't.

Completely sober.

I'm lying in bed reading a book, ready to sleep.

Drugs are bad for you

Are you a scrub?

Are you a scrub?

Are you a scrub?

Are you a scrub?

Are you a scrub?

Are you a scrub?

Are you a edgelord?

Are you a edgelord?

Are you a edgelord?

Are you a edgelord?

y u so ugly?

Why you steal mah thread bro?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/438107-ask-me-whatever/

I'm a trend setter. c:

On an unrelated note: Favorite Warframe?

Edited by SysWOW64

S#&$ I went back too far. How much of a time anomaly will I probably cause at some point?

Nothing that is anything more than mildly irritating.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/438107-ask-me-whatever/

I'm a trend setter. c:

On an unrelated note: Favorite Warframe?

Are you?

And it depends. IMO Banshee is the "best" but I really like Chroma

Yes you are.

You also caused an excessive amount spam earlier today.

That is not good.

18h7u4oquubijjpg.jpg

what do you think of this part of chapter 5 of the eye of chaos fanfic as im writing it? :D

simply plucked the Exo-Suit right off of it's stand.She had Already layed out the individual peices on the floor,examining them in order.This wasnt so much related to her own mildly active intellect,as this was a sort of "Soldier side" that was written into the proto-grineer genetics.Akili covered his eyes however in mild embarrasment however as without thinking,Vi' simply tossed the lab coat she was wearing to the side,being temporarily "unclothed" as she began putting on the various peices of the Exo-Suit,from boots on to "upper parts".

Akili however was distracted from his "face palm" as it were by Vi' becoming quite frustrated.

"Im stuck!i cant get the heavy part on me" Vi' said.Akili then flicked on the Holographic interface from his left wrist implant,scanning the Exo-Suit and trying to determine how Vi' had become stuck mid-way through putting the armor on.

"Of all the things that could go wrong,i cant beleive this would actually happen" he thought to himself.The "Suit" was designed for a man,a man with rather streamlined proportions no less,which is coincidentally why Vi' had become "stuck" when she attempted to put the upper part of the armor on."Hold on my dear,ill try to adjust some of the motors,there has to be something in here that can fix this".

what do you think of this part of chapter 5 of the eye of chaos fanfic as im writing it? :D

simply plucked the Exo-Suit right off of it's stand.She had Already layed out the individual peices on the floor,examining them in order.This wasnt so much related to her own mildly active intellect,as this was a sort of "Soldier side" that was written into the proto-grineer genetics.Akili covered his eyes however in mild embarrasment however as without thinking,Vi' simply tossed the lab coat she was wearing to the side,being temporarily "unclothed" as she began putting on the various peices of the Exo-Suit,from boots on to "upper parts".

Akili however was distracted from his "face palm" as it were by Vi' becoming quite frustrated.

"Im stuck!i cant get the heavy part on me" Vi' said.Akili then flicked on the Holographic interface from his left wrist implant,scanning the Exo-Suit and trying to determine how Vi' had become stuck mid-way through putting the armor on.

"Of all the things that could go wrong,i cant beleive this would actually happen" he thought to himself.The "Suit" was designed for a man,a man with rather streamlined proportions no less,which is coincidentally why Vi' had become "stuck" when she attempted to put the upper part of the armor on."Hold on my dear,ill try to adjust some of the motors,there has to be something in here that can fix this".

Hard to say, since I lack context. I would read, but I still have 8 books in the Wheel of Time to read first

How are you doing?

Not bad, a little cold.