Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Love For Our Hands And Feet :(

Tazdingoo

After using so many bladed weapons, staves and even a gunblade, I like to kickback (pun intended) and take things traditional and go with the Kogake.

However, it seems that there isn't much attention towards the hands and feet melee weapons. There's only 2 weapons of that type and only 2 stances. Brutal Tide, the only rare stance for them, only has one unique combo and that's the breakdancing combo. I would love to see more combos or even more stances for these weapons. I can think of soooo many moves that could be added to the stances.

tumblr_nblmatBRvn1sv7laoo1_400.gif

tumblr_nmslvrXP8G1tfrx5ho1_400.gif

tumblr_llljmbWurw1qelvj7o1_500.gif

tumblr_njm17xMys81rdsiguo8_400.gif

Heck, maybe even a buff to them would be nice. 

So DE, are there any plans for our hands and feet, knees and toes, knees and toes............?

Also, you guys can throw in some gifs as examples of moves you would like to see in-game. Would be interesting to see them. :)

Edited by DanHarHar

I was JUST thinking this maxing my kogages(misspelled probs) and I was wondering why we can't fight when we're unarmed like you only have your primary but have to hold something in your hands like a datamass so you're unarmed and can't defend yourself. I'm sure the tenno know a little something about hand to hand combat.

After using so many bladed weapons, staves and even a gunblade, I like to kickback (pun intended) and take things traditional and go with the Kogake.

However, it seems that there isn't much attention towards the hands and feet melee weapons. There's only 2 weapons of that type and only 2 stances. Brutal Tide, the only rare stance for them, only has one unique combo and that's the breakdancing combo. I would love to see more combos or even more stances for these weapons. I can think of soooo many moves that could be added to the stances.

Heck, maybe even a buff to them would be nice.

So DE, are there any plans for our hands and feet, knees and toes, knees and toes............?

I like to see more of this... hand, elbow, feet & knee weapons...

And perhaps some more better stances, as well, something like taichi, drunking fist and grapples where you would end with a move or moves grabbing an opponent, swinging him around hitting others and/or throwing/smashing to the group of crowd, causing everyone flying around with ragdoll effect.

You have bare-handed combat on if you get captured by the zanuka. It's as awesome as it sounds, too bad it does scratch damage.

The "original" warframe, or idea of warframe, if I remember, like Nyx in DS, a forearm blade is protruding out, as will, from her "flesh" arm when engaging in combat, and was automatically receded back when she was down. It was like a part of her body that cannot be taken away. At least, in The Guyvers, each Guyver has its own unique blade weapon from its own body.

maybe combine kogake with jat kittag, rocket powered punches and kick built for crit or something like that xD

You mean like iron man ?

Using his jets to boost his melee attacks ?

Could be sweet.

Pure unarmed is nice.... If the damage actually mattered. :l

Edited by fatpig84

Maybe if we have enough people to support this, we could attract DE's attention and have them do something about it. And to add on to this thread, post some gifs or a type of fighting style you would love to see in hands and feet stances :D

I like to see more of this... hand, elbow, feet & knee weapons...

And perhaps some more better stances, as well, something like taichi, drunking fist and grapples where you would end with a move or moves grabbing an opponent, swinging him around hitting others and/or throwing/smashing to the group of crowd, causing everyone flying around with ragdoll effect.

Ohhh I really like your idea of the grapples. I can see it now.... if only DE could stop adding more bladed weapons and pay attention to one of the oldest weapon types in the game. :/

You mean like iron man ?

Using his jets to boost his melee attacks ?

Could be sweet.

Pure unarmed is nice.... If the damage actually mattered. :l

as long as each punch and kick rag AOE ragdoll xD

to balance that out give it a wind up time where as the counter goes up you get that AOE ragdoll in each punch and kick 

maybe a new stance where you can judo throw the enemy into another group impact dmg and knockdown upon contact xD

tbh i have too many too many combinations of weapons and kogake :P the kogaterrax, kogakichor, boltkage lol

as long as each punch and kick rag AOE ragdoll xD

to balance that out give it a wind up time where as the counter goes up you get that AOE ragdoll in each punch and kick 

maybe a new stance where you can judo throw the enemy into another group impact dmg and knockdown upon contact xD

tbh i have too many too many combinations of weapons and kogake :P the kogaterrax, kogakichor, boltkage lol

Yeah I agree that to make this weapon type usable would to have some kind of AoE damage. LOL BOLTKAGE DAHECK? Actually, it's a good idea of having a slash-based/puncture-based kogake-ish weapon. People love dem slash damage.

Honestly, I feel, Grim Fury and Fist (no stance mode) should be Melee unequipped hits.

Fist attack would be Barehanded quick-melee and Grim Fury would be Equipping "Barehanded" attack

(Then we could also have our melee weapns disarmed by Drahk)

Sparring could get a new stance to replace Grim Fury's combos getting moved to "Barehanded"

The Somersault Gig kick should have been Brutal Tides slide-attack

Grim Fury could be reworked to incorporate Knee attacks and more Flying Spin kicks or Bicycle Kicks....yes please