Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disabling The Lotus

Looopeh

We do... At the beginning of the mission.

I don't get any transmissions from my syndicate at the beginning of the syndicate missions I do. I used to get the transmission but now, I just get the Lotus.

On the topic of removing her, I find that the only problem I have with her is that she likes to repeat the same lines over and over again which can get a little annoying when doing an endless mission. If she had new lines, it would be better for me than listening to the same thing.

uum... it still wasnt relevant for his comment at all. He said we get syndicate transmissions at the beginning of syndicate missions... Wich you replied about something related to blackout alert, wich had absoluty nothing to do with his comment.

His comment wasn't really relevant to mine, and it was a reply!

I just think it would be cool to have Syndicate Leads guide Syndicate missions instead of Lotus. It would certainly break up some of the monotony.

Edited by (PS4)CaulusOuranos

Does your sound get all scratchy as well?

No, but somehow my FPS goes down, i would like to disable her because of the FPS and because of those useless advices.

After almost completing the mission she says: I'm detecting cold temperatures. NOW YOU REALIZE IT LOTUS? THANKS FOR THE ADVICE, CUZ I CERTAINLY  CAN'T SEE ICE HERE.

Or: Heavy unit approching. Totally useless, easy to spot a giant enemy between little ones. Stay away from the fire. Totally useless because it's obvious.

For new players, sure, that helps, but further on you should have an option of disabling her because you already know how the game works.

No, but somehow my FPS goes down, i would like to disable her because of the FPS and because of those useless advices.

After almost completing the mission she says: I'm detecting cold temperatures. NOW YOU REALIZE IT LOTUS? THANKS FOR THE ADVICE, CUZ I CERTAINLY  CAN'T SEE ICE HERE.

Or: Heavy unit approching. Totally useless, easy to spot a giant enemy between little ones. Stay away from the fire. Totally useless because it's obvious.

For new players, sure, that helps, but further on you should have an option of disabling her because you already know how the game works.

beautiful list of the many practical problems presented by the lotus actually existing,much less being shoved down all our throats like this

cant you go to the youtube and look up the alert?nevermind ill get the link...seriously i dont mind,things like this come as a shock to the unprepared

the lotus is replaced by darvo :D

Wasn't there a mission long before this was out on Xbox, where Darvo replaced Lotus? And he parodied the "it's the Grineer" line?

Wasn't there a mission long before this was out on Xbox, where Darvo replaced Lotus? And he parodied the "it's the Grineer" line?

point taken but this is different in that it doesnt parody at all...and i was very happy when i did this one when darvo said "it wont be like the lotus" and "im new at this guide thing"

so there is hope that the lotus's disgustingly repetitive one liners can be ceased forever

Edited by GunDownGrace

point taken but this is different in that it doesnt parody at all...and i was very happy when i did this one when darvo said "it wont be like the lotus" and "im new at this guide thing"

so there is hope that the lotus's disgustingly repetitive one liners can be ceased forever

Unfortunately any and all guides will become disgustingly repetitive because they don't have people watching a stream of every mission and giving you information live to guide you. Any different guide options they release will also only have preset lines like the Lotus has.

Unfortunately any and all guides will become disgustingly repetitive because they don't have people watching a stream of every mission and giving you information live to guide you. Any different guide options they release will also only have preset lines like the Lotus has.

indeed..

but what could you tolerate consuming more if you had to pick one thing:

chocolate or rotting cabbage?

to be honest id be able to tolerate darvo getting repetitive alot better...he isnt some kind of arrogant,nonsensical person that is quite literally useless in practical terms like the lotus

Those lines were also used in the previous mission with Darvo.  The "It's the Grin... No, wait, it's the Corpus, definitely the Corpus." line wasn't used this time because it was the Grineer!

Also, how exactly was Lotus 'forced' out of this mission?  There is zero sign of force being needed or used,  She just isn't there.  No fight, no argument.

Edited by Katinka

Those lines were also used in the previous mission with Darvo.  The "It's the Grin... No, wait, it's the Corpus, definitely the Corpus." line wasn't used this time because it was the Grineer!

Also, how exactly was Lotus 'forced' out of this mission?  There is zero sign of force being needed or used,  She just isn't there.  No fight, no argument.

that line about "force" was in reference to how i cannot get rid of the lotus no matter how hard i try...so its safe for me to assume she forces herself into everything

and htis is the first time ive experienced a darvo led event so it's quite a relief

your actually halfway wrong

did you not notice how in the blackout tactical alert for all intents and purposes the lotus was forced out of it?

Essentially DE removed the lotus from the tactical alert

no they did this with Darvo a few times, the Lotus wasnt forced out. Every mission having to do with Darvo had him as your guide.

His comment wasn't really relevant to mine, and it was a reply!

I just think it would be cool to have Syndicate Leads guide Syndicate missions instead of Lotus. It would certainly break up some of the monotony.

That would be certainly interesting. It would make sense too. As you have more worked with them than with lotus in a sense. With all those reputation farming.