Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disabling The Lotus

Looopeh

I wish we had an option of disabling the Lotus and other transmissions like Ordis because everytime Lotus speaks my FPS goes down and this is something really annoying. So, any chance of we get this options? instead of transmission we could choose for subtitles only. 

At least i wouldn't have to wait until Lotus stops talking for me to complete an objective. Any thoughts?

Ordos u can disable him.

But lotus? How dare u! Lotus is our godness!! She's my princess! u can't disable her!

your computer your interface

my computer my interface,id remove her entirely and put something else in her place

we all got a sample of this recently with the blackout tactical alert which the lotus was forced out of

I doubt DE will let you remove the Lotus.

your actually halfway wrong

did you not notice how in the blackout tactical alert for all intents and purposes the lotus was forced out of it?

Essentially DE removed the lotus from the tactical alert

Edited by GunDownGrace

I would support this! One of the worst parts of the game, she takes up so much space on your screen (it looks like she takes up more screen space on ps4 compared to pc), if it was an option, I'd instantly turn her off *giggle*. Seriously though, if she pops up when you are trying to hack, you may as well use a cypher, because you are going to fail before she gets off the screen and it takes up 1/4 of the hacking console....which makes a hack nearly impossible. Very horrible screen position for her, that's for sure.  

OR they could just give us an option to chance the opacity so we can make her barely visible ???

I'd much rather just have audio only option and small-ish subtitles only though. 

Yeah, I like totally know that! Because I'm only what, 'bout 2 months behind PC?

And how is that relevant to what I said?

its relevant becuase it is on pc now,and it will be your future,thats not even a chance rating...it WILL happen

and youll see first hand,the lotus being forced to stay away from a mission

I would like a disable lotus option. After playing over 1000 hours of the game, you've pretty much heard almost all her lines before.

She's only kind of useful in missions that are entirely new where nobody has ever played before. Still not exactly necessary because the map points where to go. Of course, they can always just force lotus to only appear in the new event missions.

Which points to another problem... Having a map marker on where to exactly go doesn't exactly make sense and ruins the sense of exploration in the game. Say I'm a ninja infiltrating an enemy base for the first time, how is it I can track the generator down exactly to the core? It would be more interesting if they increased the challenge through the need of exploration rather than give you everything in a cookie platter.

Edited by ivlr3vil

its relevant becuase it is on pc now,and it will be your future,thats not even a chance rating...it WILL happen

and youll see first hand,the lotus being forced to stay away from a mission

uum... it still wasnt relevant for his comment at all. He said we get syndicate transmissions at the beginning of syndicate missions... Wich you replied about something related to blackout alert, wich had absoluty nothing to do with his comment.

uum... it still wasnt relevant for his comment at all. He said we get syndicate transmissions at the beginning of syndicate missions... Wich you replied about something related to blackout alert, wich had absoluty nothing to do with his comment.

it did because he was defending the idea of the lotus in this topic

or to better say,attacking people for not liking the lotus

i offered a canon counter point,i was simply quoting that line of his to grab his attention...like someone having a "call sign" on a radio chatter

personal opinion is only fine when the exercise of it DOES NOT require everyone else to have the same opinion,I.E. attacking people for being so annoyed by the lotus spam that they dont want to see or hear it anymore

Edited by GunDownGrace