Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Game: Baro Ki'teer Disappointment/anti-Hype

DivisionByZero

As almost everyone recalls (or should recall), the last 5-6 appearances of Baro Ki'Teer have had no new items or upgrades.

So here's a new forum game: Predictions on the next set of disappointments that will make you want to close the game immediately after seeing them.

Predictions may be sarcastic, nonsensical, humorous, or otherwise non-serious.

Here are some of my predictions on lousy Baro Ki'Teer items.

-Prisma Baro Ki'Teer Noggle

-Mini Fomorian Liset skin (for loading screen)

-Prisma Kubrow Imprint

-Primed Master Thief

-Primed Undying Will

-Primed Heavy Impact

-Primed Maglev

-Grate Prime Noggle

-Bunny Ear Liset Decoration (for loading screen)

-Prisma MK1-Braton

-Prisma Lato

-2 Eos spur decorations... on the same side (2 left ones or 2 right ones), with no way to preview them

-Noggle helmet skins for Warframes.

-Invisible syandana.

-Primed Heavy Impact

-Primed Maglev

-Prisma MK1-Braton

-Prisma Lato

I would want all of those.

Maglev OP.

Primed Heavy Impact, hopefully will be more like the original Heavy Impact before they fixed the range and damage to a max. It used to literally wipe entire maps. You used to be able to clear Eris' defense (on the old Viver node) without firing weapons or using abilities.

Primed crit mods pls 

Sorry I think you misunderstood the point of this forum game, it isn't about thinking of good Prisma/Primed items, it's about posting the worst crap/garbage/disappointment of items and gear that you can think of.

Meanwhile, Prisma Sentinel Burst Laser.

-Primed Master Thief
-Primed Heavy Impact
-Primed Maglev
-Grate Prime Noggle
-Bunny Ear Liset Decoration (for loading screen)
-Prisma Lato
-2 Eos spur decorations... on the same side (2 left ones or 2 right ones), with no way to preview them

Take my ducats!!!!

Holy cow why haven't I thought of this before. Alternate Lisets would be amazing, with different interior and everything (though everything would have to function the same, no "new grineer specter just from this ship" kinda stuff). For example: a stolen small Grineer ship, looks all dark and brown-ish like the Grineer ships/tilesets normally do and of course, has Grineer looking technology. Maybe even a "Grineer cephalon". Another one could be a small little Corpus cruiser, of course having Corpus tech and design.

And then for those who want to be fancy (like me) an Orokin design Liset with fancy white and gold Orokin design inside of the ship.

(Ofc the exteriors would be different too during the loading screen)

Holy cow why haven't I thought of this before. Alternate Lisets would be amazing, with different interior and everything (though everything would have to function the same, no "new grineer specter just from this ship" kinda stuff). For example: a stolen small Grineer ship, looks all dark and brown-ish like the Grineer ships/tilesets normally do and of course, has Grineer looking technology. Maybe even a "Grineer cephalon". Another one could be a small little Corpus cruiser, of course having Corpus tech and design.

And then for those who want to be fancy (like me) an Orokin design Liset with fancy white and gold Orokin design inside of the ship.

(Ofc the exteriors would be different too during the loading screen)

Please make a thread for this, this is an amazing idea!