The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Ps4 U16

(PSN)MojoVonDj

Question

20 answers to this question

I want to ask no i dont know or anything like that why are we having to wait a month after pc for the update???

PS4 and XB1 have to wait because consoles are more restricted in their update timeline. Updates have to be approved an optimized by Sony and Microsoft. On the bright side, there wont be bugs when it does get to you.

I want to ask no i dont know or anything like that why are we having to wait a month after pc for the update???

I don't know if you are new to warframe or not, but every update happens this way.

They release for pc first, then while they are working on porting the update over for ps4, they release patches for the pc version to work on whatever the update break/stability. As they get issues resolved, they then integrate the patches/fixes over into the ps4 version. So when we get an update, we'll get the content and patches for U16-16.3 (just to give an example).

They can drop updates and patches at will for pc, as they don't have to go through a cert process, and it's free (relative) for them to do. Consoles on the other hand have to go through Microsoft and Sony for approval which can take weeks, depending on if it passes cert or needs refinement, and they also have to pay for each individual update to be able to hit our consoles. So, packing as much as they can helps them out financially, and it's honestly not that long of a wait. I would rather the bugs be worked out before they hit us anyway. 

On the bright side, there wont be bugs when it does get to you.

Minimal* 

we still get bugs because of something to do with the console, but its kept to a minimal 

Preparing a build for certification takes a lot of work. We'll have more information on the U16 builds soon. 

^^^^ This 

As far as I know, builds have to be exported from PC on over to console and hand polished, not that easy or fast... 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Patience Tenno....

Soon....

Edited by (XB1)LexaHex488

Chroma will give us enough for 19 or it will for me anyway I only need 2k after void trader friday

I just finished Nova and Volt P, and need to go back and finish leveling the fluctus and the last 2 levels on Itzal (burn out after the event lol).  The only thing I still don't have is the freaking Brakk.  G3 are stingy punks.

brakk?

you will gain a great spot to farm that weapon in the mission "the law of retribution", in 2° part, the grustag three always show in the hijack section

just remember that it will be level 85-90...