Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Wars: Battlefront To Be Fully Revealed On Friday

TheErebus.

it better have offline Ai skirmish, splitscreen, and galaxy at war or else the entire star wars community is gonna rip them a new arse...

OMG YES.

If it doesn't, I wont bother picking it up.

The split screen part doesn't bother me, the offline part do want though.

The rest needs to be there.

The split screen part doesn't bother me, the offline part do want though.

The rest needs to be there.

This, lets see if they can get it right, would love another battlefront game but after hardline I'm not sure EA are the ones to deliver it. Admittedly Hardline was by different devs, presumably because dice were tied up with Battlefront, who knows.

If they do not bring back the Engineer with his 5 disposable ammo and health packs, and his fusion cutter, I am going to like this game a bit less. 

I loved the Engi class, you had gimp &#! damage, at anything but close range, but tactical play made you OP as hell.

Favourite default class by far, used to always use it until I could get a Bothan, Jet trooper, Arc Trooper or Droideka

Favourite default class by far, used to always use it until I could get a Bothan, Jet trooper, Arc Trooper or Droideka

Never liked the Jet Troopers, for their weapons feel weak as turd. 

Droidekas can be pretty powerful though, with hiding at one spot and timing the activation and deactivation of shields while firing away at any enemy within line of sight. 

Bothans are mediocre though. 

Droidekas can be pretty powerful though, with hiding at one spot and timing the activation and deactivation of shields while firing away at any enemy within line of sight. 

I was always a sniper :>

the guns looked kewl

Jet Troopers can rip Droidika players apart. You did say timing. Dark Troopers with Arc Rifles can rip groupsa nd be gone before help arrives.

You never met a Bothan Assassin have you??? Lol Bothan Spies are mediocre.....

Its all about knowing the game. From all sides........

at least we'll be able to tell who is using aim bots, if any storm trooper manages a kill you'd better bet your arse they're hacking

Its not hard to lead a target with a Rifle.