Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Explosions Still Go Through Walls.

GreyEnneract

Everything goes through walls.

Except for like the two abilities that got slapped with LoS, and we saw how well that worked out. Though I suppose it would be different for enemies. Ideally almost everything would have LoS, but that doesn't seem possible with this community. 

cant have LOS on frames only it has to do with all things enemies and frames not just one side or a couple abilities. but hard to ...... will always try. LOS will change the core of warframe  before it is even possible and everything will have to be redone, the question is< is it worth it?

just to please a few.

Edited by ranks21

cant have LOS on frames only it has to do with all things enemies and frames not just one side or a couple abilities. but hard to ...... will always try. LOS will change the core of warframe  before it is even possible and everything will have to be redone, the question is< is it worth it?

Ogris, Penta, Etc are LOS.

So why aren't enemy explosions LOS.

Or at least blocked by defensive skills made for the purpose of blocking damage.

Because "balance"

But actualy all it does is:

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150218223426/warframe/images/8/8b/No_Fun_Allowed.jpg

Seriously though, corrupted bombard fire-rate and missile speed is ridiculous.

Since their introduction i've only been able to dodge maybe 1/10, while i have no problem frequently dodging the grineer ones. They can also fire them during pritty much anny animation.

That includes while being knocked flat on tjeir behind and when they use their own knockdown punch animation.

A single bombard can keep you perma stunned, becouse he can fire 3 times faster then you can get back up.

They frequently have 3 missiles in the air at once, how am i supposed to dodge that?

Also turbulence is useless against them since they just swirl around and slam into you or a nearby object, still hitting you for about 200 damage at T4.

And they usualy have their nullifier budeies and heavy gunner buddy's with them.

It seems like DE is balancing entirely around Loki these last few months.

Point is... Radial dissarm and invisibility is supposed to be strong. He cant take a single hit from those enemies without dying.

On an uneelated note, why is the rappid fire Corrupted crewman bug still not fixed either?

It's funny though, and in most cases doesn't do anny real harm cause of the accuracy.