Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Own Despair You Are..

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

I bought the "What Stalker?" pack a long time ago when he refused to drop anything for me every time. It was a long time ago, I was a raging nub.

EDIT: And directly after that, I started getting non-stop drops of all of his weapons.

EDIT 2: And he keeps dropping weapons constantly for me to this day.

Edited by LazerSkink

I got Dread the first time I ever fought Stalker. I got Despair the third time I fought him.

To this day I've had countless Dread bp's, 2 Despair bp's and 0 Hate bp's =[

Mastery 18 with 1000 hours played and he just refuses to drop Hate.

Same with the G3 for the Brakk, I've been farming that forever and always get bp's and barrel's, never the receiver. =[

my story goes like so:

_-~*Flashback to U8*~-_

*Doing ext/sabotage on Europa while it had the frozen planet tileset*
*I get stalker*
"Stalker on me"
*fight fight fight*
*He gets killed*
*by a MOA*
*I hue*
*Gets despair bp*

*doesn't notice*

*SEVERAL DAYS LATAR*

"It's time to build that new kunai!"

*Notices despair bp*
"Huh, time to research*

*Finds out despair>Kunai*
"Neat."

*~-_end flashback_-~*

I got despair and dread bp that update. Still have 'em today. The only weapon I actually farmed (and by farmed I mean just had one encounter) was hate back in U12, and this was because I wanted a scythe.

Edited by Lukap99

Despair is the only assassin weapon I have yet to get. On the rare occasion Stalky actually shows up, he drops either nothing, or molten/heavy impact. He doesn't even drop Dread anymore! (For the record, I have 28 Dreads, 1 Hate, Detron from 3 Harvester attacks, Brakk from 8 G3 attacks, and 0 Despair, RNGsus is a bastard) 

Yesterday: Hunting last MOA I had for capture in lvl 6 corpus exterminate. Stalker pops. I get sigil.

Today: Stalker pops once. Lousy drop. Stalker pops again. Oneshot. Dread. Stalker pops for third time in void capture, teleports me into that small 'secret room' made of glass with elevator on top and locks the door, starts casting the red ball of pwnage, I panic but somehow manage to crouch behind THE ONLY barrel in the room, pop behind cover a second later, shoot him in head with Quanta cube and blow the cube just before contact. One lucky crit and 2 seconds of Quanta welding later, Stalker drops Despair.

(Yes he attacked me 3 times in one day. Douchebag.)

HAHAHA! Man oh man I remember when I got my despair.

It went like this.

I got Hate and Dread way early as soon as I started. It was about a good year and 7 months or so. (Yes, sad that I kept the time of how long I didn't have despair) That I waited. I racked up and saved ALLLLL the platinum I could.

I May also add that one time on a squadron I did happen to get despair, but since my connection was bad, it didn't save. So that was a goner. 

Brought the stalker pack although it was a waste.

suddenly next mission of Void defense right after Stalker drops his Despair after I brought the pack.

Stalker:" U mad?"

Edited by zaxiade