Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Poll: Super-Forma

R34LM

This was discussed somewhat some time ago, but I'd like to see the stance of the playerbase now.

As we all know, Forma resets a level 30 item back to 0. Super-Forma would do the same thing as regular Forma, but it would not reset the item back to 0, instead leaving it at level 30.

Now, Super-Forma would not be aquireable in the market, nor would it be tradable, and would require a substantial amount of components to make. Basically, the effort to aquire the item is worth what it does. The minor details are not important, but I am sure you get the idea.

So, a simple poll of Yes or No on whether you would like to see something like this added to the game. If you do, but have a different twist (including Reaver_X's comment below) or more specific way to aquire it still check Yes and comment your thoughts.

http://strawpoll.me/4144923

Edited by R34LM

Not reset a weapon to 0? 

You act like leveling a weapon from 0 to 30 in 1 mission isn't Daily routine.

Well it isn't mine because I have a different daily routine. This is just resurrecting a thought from time past.

Edited by R34LM

i'd rather super forma be able to add multiple polarities to a single slot.

Same here.

This, or it could make it into an Omni slot of sorts that changes it shape to accommodate any Mod(s) you put into it.

That actually works better.

Edited by Reidmaster

Now, Super-Forma would not be aquireable in the market, nor would it be tradable, and would require a substantial amount of components to make. Basically, the effort to aquire the item is worth what it does. The minor details are not important, but I am sure you get the idea.

So instead of spending your time on leveling a weapon you spend your time on acquiring the blueprints and materials necessary for this new forma? I'm not sure how exactly does it address the issue of reducing grind, which seems to be the aim.

So instead of spending your time on leveling a weapon you spend your time on acquiring the blueprints and materials necessary for this new forma? I'm not sure how exactly does it address the issue of reducing grind, which seems to be the aim.

It doesn't really, but it gives a different way to approach the task.

I would much rather have a blueprint that somehow combines forma.

like forma lvl 2 requires 2 forma's and lets you change 2 polarities. 

Forma lvl 3 allows 3 polarity changes.

This would drasticly reduce the time needed to relevel all those weapons, while keeping the forma as a cost.

Seems rather abusable. Acquire a bunch of these on something that's easy to work with, then spam them onto the newest frame to get instant max.

The whole concept of the forma to begin with is the rather ancient gaming concept of "tiering"... starting over from level 0, but being stronger when you reach max level, as a way to encourage players to keep playing things they love, rather than just abandoning them after maxing them out.

This idea demolishes that as a "I want more power now!" kind of thing. What's the real point?

i'd rather super forma be able to add multiple polarities to a single slot.

This would be much better, leveling up a weapon isn't that big a deal even without a affinity booster.

This, or it could make it into an Omni slot of sorts that changes it shape to accommodate any Mod(s) you put into it.

Omni slot would destory the need for Forma demand more and thus make the game less work and thus less time people spend playing it. I say honestly either forma now or new forma like you speak of giving us a "extra" polarity slot combining with other ones. This means evenchually if you placed in 4 forma youd get your own so called "Omni" slot and the work put it is fair for the value of such a slot.

Depends of the build requirements

if the super forma require ressources that would require dozens of missions to farm it ain't worth it, because I could have used the same missions to re level the weapon again.

So super forma only if :

> Super rare alert ( like once a month)

>Void trader could sell it for like 500 ducats and X credits

> Maybe a quest reward when more come

> Ultra rare login reward

I would much rather have a blueprint that somehow combines forma.

like forma lvl 2 requires 2 forma's and lets you change 2 polarities. 

Forma lvl 3 allows 3 polarity changes.

This would drasticly reduce the time needed to relevel all those weapons, while keeping the forma as a cost.

best suggestion i've seen here yet

In most cases I add forma to weapons that I like and for me to like them they need to be at least decent to start off with. Due to this it's not that much of a pain to level them as I can do it during normal play. Weapons like the Amprex and Synapse are examples of weapons that suck &#! and then become amazing with like 5 forma but that's literally the only use I can see for it.

Now the idea of letting us polarize multiple slots with one forma...that's nice. Me likey.