Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alone In The Relays

Feyangol

Have you walked around the Relay proper? Sometimes there's a lag in connection and people will pop in after a moment when you're inside.

Yeah, I am pretty sure. I was afk for 10 min after I bought some things from the trader and nothing changed when I came back.

Edited by Feyangol

Yeah, I am pretty sure. I was afk for 10 min after I bought some things from the trader and nothing changed when I came back.

Hm. It's possible they fill up and you just happen to be the first in a new instance.

Next time this happens, try to document what relay it says you're in. It will usually say it when you first enter. If it says something like Hanger 1, that's the first instance and that's very strange that no one is there. If it says 2 or 3, it could be that what I mentioned above.

Could very well be a bonafide bug, though.

Hm. It's possible they fill up and you just happen to be the first in a new instance.

Next time this happens, try to document what relay it says you're in. It will usually say it when you first enter. If it says something like Hanger 1, that's the first instance and that's very strange that no one is there. If it says 2 or 3, it could be that what I mentioned above.

Could very well be a bonafide bug, though.

It was Hangar 1 (yeah, the game said "Hangar 1" when I spawned), there was no relay chat at all and I tried it already in different relays (Pluto and Saturn), yeah I even restarted the game twice and nothing changed.

Edited by Feyangol

It was Hangar 1 (yeah, it said Hangar 1 when I spawned), there was no relay chat at all.

That sounds like an important detail. It's sounding more and more like you're not connecting correctly. Why that's happening, I cannot say but a connection bug sounds likely.

That sounds like an important detail. It's sounding more and more like you're not connecting correctly. Why that's happening, I cannot say but a connection bug sounds likely.

That's interesting because I have no problem with any other chat and I can also join any other mission without a problem.

That's interesting because I have no problem with any other chat and I can also join any other mission without a problem.

Yes, it is a strange situation. The only thing I can think of to do would be to enter the relay, have it happen, then back out to your Liset, exit the game and send your EE.log to DE support as a bug report and they might be able to pin point the cause.

If you so choose to do so, DE support can be found here:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Instructions on finding your EE.log can be found here:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200182250-What-information-should-I-give-when-submitting-a-ticket-

Yes, it is a strange situation. The only thing I can think of to do would be to enter the relay, have it happen, then back out to your Liset, exit the game and send your EE.log to DE support as a bug report and they might be able to pin point the cause.

If you so choose to do so, DE support can be found here:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Instructions on finding your EE.log can be found here:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200182250-What-information-should-I-give-when-submitting-a-ticket-

Yeah, okay. I see what I can do.

It is also strange that I was in a relay with players today before the update. Yes I had lags, but I think that this is normal with 25+ players at the same place who try to buy something from the voidtrader...

• 4 weeks later...