Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp Kill Death Ratio.

Gahrzerkire

In the old PvP, becuase of my love for machine guns, and fighting on the ground i was always at a massive dissadvantage when facing the sniper meta of Warframe PvP 1.0 As such my KD Sucked.

My KD however in the new Conclave is infinitely better, and i have already raised my KD by around .3 or .4. However this is extremely slow and tiresome as my KD is closer to 3.5 : 1 then the 1.3 : 1 that it is currently at due to the old Conclave PvP.

I would really appreciate and i am sure many other players would as well, that the KD ratios from PvP 1.0 and 2.0 be seperated in the profile UI so that we can get proper representation of our opponents, and a proper image of ourselves as players.

pvp stat of the player should be private, closed information.

The only reason i do PvP other then fun is because of the public KD ratio. I am proud of my conclave abilities and don't want it all to be hearsay. Its nice to know the abilities of your opponents.

Well, I don't care for a seperation, even if my new KD is nothing compared to the old one (should be nearly ~5-1 in the new conclave instead of the old 1,3-1). If you think that this is important, if you think that this a good feature, than why not ...

I should be 9:1 in the new Conclave KD ratio... lol not even kidding. So far i increased my kill count by more than 9000 (no Vegeta reference intended) increased my death count by about 1000 and increased my K:D by 0.5... Slowly catching up with the insanely high KD of some players that never played the Old Conclave format like MechanicaL1 and lor_dash the two best players i met in Conclave 2.0 so far.

I would be fine with a separation, but i would be against a KD reset as some others have suggested. I praise my Kills that i collected since Update 10 and i would like very much to keep them. I don't see a reason to hide the stats from the profile btw i agree with Olivionic_Gearhart, when i fight against a really good players i like to check his Profile and see his record.

inb4 ''KD doesn't mean anything'' - by players with a low KDR.

Edited by RexSol

The only reason i do PvP other then fun is because of the public KD ratio. I am proud of my conclave abilities and don't want it all to be hearsay. Its nice to know the abilities of your opponents.

*sigh* then you should play a game with competitive pvp, because warframe is not such game.

and i really tired of host migrations, because of k/d @#&*(s with their butts ripped open.

They should count wins to losses over everything else. You can keep your KD, but at the end of the day the only thing that matters is W or L. Exactly like other team based games. 

"Oh but what if you get  bad teams, then it doesn't reflect your skill!", except it does because these things do even out and there is no such thing as infinite bad luck. 

Edited by dmcAxle

*sigh* then you should play a game with competitive pvp, because warframe is not such game.

and i really tired of host migrations, because of k/d @#&*(s with their butts ripped open.

Stop saying Warfame isnt a competitive PVP game, its got competitive PVP and its moving to make it even more competitive. The same rules should apply here. You dont gain or lose anything from your pvp k/d being visible. 

Why don't we get proper pvp stats with gear usage percentage, accuracy and headshots for each weapon, assists, melee kills with and without channel, ability stats, caps, cephalon holding time and so on. This need to be integrated to collect data for nerfing and buffing.

Edited by Trvldl

The K:D ratio only loosely represents player skill imo.I have seen legitimely good players and I have seen other high kd players leave as soon as they face tougher than normal competition.This may or may not happen because they presumably prefer to farm stats at easier games i.e. wrecking inexperienced opposition.

Edited by Yannik1

Because it seems to be mixed, why not give players the choice of showing their KD or not. Also, I agree that old Conclave and new Conclave stats ought to be separate, because kills are much more common in this new PVP than in old conclave.

The K:D ratio only loosely represents player skill imo.I have seen legitimely good players and I have seen other high kd players leave as soon as they face tougher than normal competition.This may or may not happen because they presumably prefer to farm stats at easier games i.e. wrecking inexperienced opposition.

lol thats literally what so many experienced players do..K:D matters, but not to much.Most people who have really high K:D's got it from the deaths of fresh noobs or players who don't understand PVP. Not to say they are not good, but this happens so much its hard to ignore..

Edited by Danfu

it didnt mean anything in conclave 1.0 and u know that by me and leocastillo

Sure it did, and still does, its a rough average of how many players you can kill before you die. It doesn't represent your current skill level for example you and LeoCastillo that are great players that climbed your way through and reached the level of the best in the game even though your KD was still relatively low. But a history of your kills and death averages is a better skill measurement than lets say Mastery Rank or ''Skull Badge'' as someone mentioned in another topic (As if PvE kills means anything on PvP) 

Edited by RexSol

Sure it did, and still does, its a rough average of how many players you can kill before you die. It doesn't represent your current skill level for example you and LeoCastillo that are great players that climbed your way through and reached the level of the best in the game even though your KD was skill low. But a history of your kills and death averages is a better skill measurement than lets say Mastery Rank or ''Skull Badge'' as someone mentioned in another topic (As if PvE kills means anything on PvP) 

it didnt mean anything in conclave 1.0 and u know that by me and leocastillo

he :P just a 1V1 copt. guy, mean him 1 or 2 times in DS PVP, of cuz i'am in full team...........

and we make a freeze zone by abuse vauban,  no one can copt, and he dropped quit soon after , i duno how many kills.....

anyway, K/d is something in PVP but not everything. Sometimes choice enemy and setting up un-fair kill zone is a tactic in every battlefield.

he :P just a 1V1 copt. guy, mean him 1 or 2 times in DS PVP, of cuz i'am in full team...........

and we make a freeze zone by abuse vauban,  no one can copt, and he dropped quit soon after , i duno how many kills.....

anyway, K/d is something in PVP but not everything. Sometimes choice enemy and setting up un-fair kill zone is a tactic in every battlefield.

there are many ppl with leo in the name and in this case screenshot or it didnt happen

there are many ppl with leo in the name and in this case screenshot or it didnt happen

I honestly do not believe it was LeoCastillo (Maybe another Leo?) because he was the KING of PvP 1.0 no one could beat him in the last days of PvP 1.0 and he never played Dark Sector Conflicts btw only real Conclave. You appear on his screen you are dead, he lands shots on a fraction of a second even on the weirdest angles, not even myself, Lord_Noctus or -10no-Nameless could beat LeoCastillo. If you really met LeoCastillo you wouldn't mention him as a ''just a 1v1 copter guy''. He won the only organized Conclave Tournament ever held in the game, in my opinion he was the best of all Conclave 1.0 players. Too bad he is so disappointed with PvP 2.0 that he is not even playing Warframe anymore. Cool kid too, fun to talk to on TS. In case anyone is curious about this kid skills... (PS: Videos of BEFORE directional melee was implemented)

Edited by RexSol

I honestly do not believe it was LeoCastillo (Maybe another Leo?) because he was the KING of PvP 1.0 no one could beat him in the last days of PvP 1.0 and he never played Dark Sector Conflicts btw only real Conclave. You appear on his screen you are dead, he lands all the shots and need only a fraction of a second to shoot you even on the weirdest angles, not even myself, Lord_Noctus or -10no-Nameless could beat LeoCastillo. He won the only organized Conclave Tournament ever held in the game, in my opinion he was the best of all Conclave 1.0 players. Too bad he is so disappointed with PvP 2.0 that he is not even playing Warframe anymore. Cool kid too, fun to talk to.

i was able to do it in the last days ftg and others of the clan was convinced about me using aimbot lol.... dont u have a video which u wanted to upload by the way ;) .

i was able to do it in the last days ftg and others of the clan was convinced about me using aimbot lol.... dont u have a video which u wanted to upload by the way ;) .

You, Me, Dante/Decado, FTG, SoullesEgo, Brewha, and others were able to beat him SOMETIMES, but not consistently... And yes i do have to upload that Bow Tournament you were victorious... Once i get the patience to do it >.< at the moment im too addicted on GTA Online to bother with editing Warframe videos. :\

Edited by RexSol

I honestly do not believe it was LeoCastillo (Maybe another Leo?) because he was the KING of PvP 1.0 no one could beat him in the last days of PvP 1.0 and he never played Dark Sector Conflicts btw only real Conclave. You appear on his screen you are dead, he lands shots on a fraction of a second even on the weirdest angles, not even myself, Lord_Noctus or -10no-Nameless could beat LeoCastillo. If you really met LeoCastillo you wouldn't mention him as a ''just a 1v1 copter guy''. He won the only organized Conclave Tournament ever held in the game, in my opinion he was the best of all Conclave 1.0 players. Too bad he is so disappointed with PvP 2.0 that he is not even playing Warframe anymore. Cool kid too, fun to talk to on TS. In case anyone is curious about this kid skills... (PS: Videos of BEFORE directional melee was implemented)

Maybe i remember it wrong, but if he so love PVP, he may try 1 or 2, and he sure get slaughter.

if he have always play at the early Conclave 1.0 in random matching, I should be kill him 2.

I do just use link>launcher>rage>blessing if i see a player copt. (I am old style gunner, ll only play gun to gun when your foot is on the ground.)

an-then DE nerf it but give us QT, reflection block and life steal, own him anyway.

organized Conclave Tournament? Sounds like running into some prepared traps :P Not a gd situation in my way. 

We don't need to appear on anyone's screen and we kill them, or let them kill themselves. ( LeoCastillo? duno faced him before or not, i don't remember player name but their movement/play style )

Quit after too many QT+rage on Conclave1.0, old style gun fighting lose all meaning.

ops, no...........i have return when i want to test the "60 degress auto click blade storm script"  , success, and I think there will be other script-er with better route, quit again....

and the GTA V :P its a controller auto-aim game, and all kind of cheats(I just lvl4 but my first 3 skill already fulled)

Edited by Cary2010haha

organized Conclave Tournament? Sounds like running into some prepared traps :P Not a gd situation in my way. 

I`m not exactly sure what you mean but we recorded the whole thing you can check it here

And we recorded the best duels: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/324363-videos-conclave-tournament/

And yeah we had fair play rules (No Rage + QT, No Reflex Guard, No Ultimate abilities... You know what just check the topic if you wanna know more about)