Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy Radar Lovers, Unite!

MegpoidBeetle

its underluvd thats fer shur

truly the growing addition of powercreep and non-LoS-based AoE-dmg-nukes is what really caused its falloff IMHO

hopeful that the addition/rework of all most all existing radial-AoE-dmg abilities to use some form of LoS can re-vitalize the importance of enemy unit awareness to the player

and why is this in off-topic btw? seems like GD to me

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

and why is this in off-topic btw?

Doesn't really feel like a feedback nor do I feel like it fits in general discussion _(:'3 I suck at this

ONLY COWARDS USE THIS.

IS MY KOUHAI A COWARD NOW?

I AM DISSAPOINT.

BBBUT SENPAI THAT'S HOW I FIND MORE SOULS TO SACRIFICE TO YOU (AND TO OTHER SENPAIS AS WELL)

I use it on Hydroid all the time.

Gonna know best loot spot for Pilfering, eh? :P

Sometimes, if I feel Enemy Sense is taking up a mod slot that is important. 

Well after the removal of ability mods it sure feels easy to slot in an Enemy Sense~

YOU FIND THEM USING YOUR OWN INSTINCTS. YOU THEN DESTROY THEM AND HARVEST THEIR POWER FOR YOUR SENPAIS.

BBBBUT EASY SOULS

LAZY SOULS.

IS MY KOUHAI LAZY?

BBBBBBUT SENPAIII

I like it and use it occasionally depending in the mission. I try to avoid using it in groups because I noticed people can get greedy and chase enemies instead of sticking together.

Welp I guess I'll never end up with you lel _(:'3

YOU FIND THEM USING YOUR OWN INSTINCTS. YOU THEN DESTROY THEM AND HARVEST THEIR POWER FOR YOUR SENPAIS.

=] enemy sense and enemy radar is using your empowered tenno senses to their absolute fullest peak potential

or do u feel the need to hide behind more shields fellow tenno? =P 

=] enemy sense and enemy radar is using your empowered tenno senses to their absolute fullest peak potential

or do u feel the need to hide behind more shields fellow tenno? =P 

SHIELDS?

BAGH.

I CHARGE IN LIKE A TRUE TENNO AND DESTROY THEM ALL.

Usually i hide behind a curtain of bullets/arrows. Well, that if you think that a condition where no living being can see you is hiding. Corpses do not see. :D

Edit: This made me think of a bad joke. Corpses do not see. Orpses.

Edited by Autongnosis

I never use enemy radar and so on, I've just found it that it's not necessary if you're playing anything but Exterminate missions and even then they're shown on the map. So just nuking the room/place seems to work. If you don't use a warframe that can nuke massively AoE, then I suppose Enemy radar and such is usefull.

I use it ony my Spy Ash (max duration and range disregarding strenght) and i used it to solo Blackout 3 since i could predict a bit where the Manics would come from.

Not bad, but not something i would use with any kind of continuity.

Enemy Radar is Manic's worst enemy >:3 the moment a red dot randomly pops out of nowhere, I immediately blow her apart with my Viral+Heat+Meridian Hek.

I never use enemy radar and so on, I've just found it that it's not necessary if you're playing anything but Exterminate missions and even then they're shown on the map. So just nuking the room/place seems to work. If you don't use a warframe that can nuke massively AoE, then I suppose Enemy radar and such is usefull.

Well I carry general builds all the time for my Warframes (no corrupted mods), so I try to conserve as much energy as possible and only use 4 only when it's situational. That's where Enemy Radar comes in handy for me :D

Well I carry general builds all the time for my Warframes (no corrupted mods), so I try to conserve as much energy as possible and only use 4 only when it's situational. That's where Enemy Radar comes in handy for me :D

With a maxed efficiency in a Saryn for example it'll only cost you 25 energy to nuke, so you'd be able to spam that a lot of and you be able to use rejuvenation/energy siphon. Either way TS nice to see other playstyles, I might try it one day but to me it's not that efficient, which is why I don't use it atm. I'm all about being efficient with my mods xD

With a maxed efficiency in a Saryn for example it'll only cost you 25 energy to nuke, so you'd be able to spam that a lot of and you be able to use rejuvenation/energy siphon. Either way TS nice to see other playstyles, I might try it one day but to me it's not that efficient, which is why I don't use it atm. I'm all about being efficient with my mods xD

Imo my experience Miasma-build Saryn is pretty dull :| her other 3 abilities just pale in comparison .3.

Oh well as long other players are having fun I'm nobody to judge.

I use ER for all of my squishy warframes and especially in T4 and T3 stuff because I really like to know where the enemies are coming from. I use sniper rifles a lot and it gets frustrating when you are constantly spinning around looking for the enemies and when you see them you only have a fraction of a second to get a shot off before they nuke you (and I sometimes miss). Nowadays, I have moved over to enemy sense which basically gives me ER and another aura at the same time. Its really cool. ER is AWESOME!! Glad to hear from my ER peeps.

I want to know: Since excal's RJ only works on enemies you are "aware" of(or who are "aware" of you), does this make it hit all enemies on radar?

Haven't really used Excal in a while after getting Chroma, but I do recall using him when the "awareness" mechanic was implemented. Unfortunately it's still LoS-ish from my experience. That bloody Grineer that was right behind another one didn't got impaled.

I use ER for all of my squishy warframes and especially in T4 and T3 stuff because I really like to know where the enemies are coming from. I use sniper rifles a lot and it gets frustrating when you are constantly spinning around looking for the enemies and when you see them you only have a fraction of a second to get a shot off before they nuke you (and I sometimes miss). Nowadays, I have moved over to enemy sense which basically gives me ER and another aura at the same time. Its really cool. ER is AWESOME!! Glad to hear from my ER peeps.

Yay ER lovers!

I tend to enjoy enemy radar on my saryn, but that's because i have her aoe modded for damage, not range, so I try to maximize damage by getting myself 'copter-positioned into the middle of a big pack, before hitting the kill button.

Basically how nuke abilities are meant to be used :P ER sure helps in giving you an optimum nuke point.

Basically how nuke abilities are meant to be used :P ER sure helps in giving you an optimum nuke point.

Yup. I treat her like a queen, in chess. 'copter out into the pack, desimate, 'copter back to safety, or to the next pack. Obviously there's more to it than just miassma spam and I'm killing strays or smaller packs with weapons and other abilities, but in high-level defense, it's pivotal to maximize that damage.