Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Merge Or Combine Old To New Accounts You Made

DanteRyuka

I'm curious if the DE will make it to were players with old accounts can take everything from there old accounts and put it in there new one's, for instance like I have an old account but I dont use it no more because it was my first one but the problem was I quit it and forgot about it so when i found warframe again I got back into it but I made a new account and I dont have the exclusive items from my old one and can't get them in the new one, so what can i do to put or say move everything from the old into the new sense I played the new one more and gotten so far in it.

No. The amount you could exploit and abuse this for personal gain would be immense. Imagine if you could potentially double the gain and content you get by having two accounts gaining resources and then finally emerging them to one and the same. In my opinion, you should not be allowed to create a second account in the first place.

EDIT: And I am sure you could have provided enough information to get the user ID and password with other data you used to create that account. I am talking about personal information that is.

Edited by BETAOPTICS

And you just painted a target on your back to be banned. It's against the rules to have more than one account.

that s not true. You can have as many accounts as you want as long as you dont use them for abusive behavior like farming/selling event mods etc.

There are simply far too many security issues and chances for abuse with this system, which should be largely unnecessary.

Having multiple accounts is not against the rules.

thank you man and tbh it was old and I went into the military so I just gave up on the game I didn't think I would come back into it so I just let my cusin have it but now he doesn't play the game anymore and he gave it back to me so all I wanted was my exclusive stuff but certain things cant be moved is all so I cant get them :/ that's why I wish I could get help on it but not sure how to go about it or anything.

thank you man and tbh it was old and I went into the military so I just gave up on the game I didn't think I would come back into it so I just let my cusin have it but now he doesn't play the game anymore and he gave it back to me so all I wanted was my exclusive stuff but certain things cant be moved is all so I cant get them :/ that's why I wish I could get help on it but not sure how to go about it or anything.

I'm pretty sure that giving accounts to other people is against the rules, however.

see the only thing is I just want my old stuff on my new account, not the rank, not the experience or anything like that, just my old items, like warframes or weapons I bought and syadana's I paid for, just my exclusive items that I paid cash into getting. because it is money I used to get those items. I don't know if anyone else understands this but im sure some people do.

I'm pretty sure that giving accounts to other people is against the rules, however.

the thing was though I was going military I didn't read the rules back then I just thought I was going military and that I probably wouldnt come back to an awesome game and gave it to my cousin to enjoy and now he gave it back to me so I have 2 accounts cause i made a new one once i was out and started playing it again.

the thing was though I was going military I didn't read the rules back then I just thought I was going military and that I probably wouldnt come back to an awesome game and gave it to my cousin to enjoy and now he gave it back to me so I have 2 accounts cause i made a new one once i was out and started playing it again.

You should probably contact support. They may be able to assist your dilemma - there's not really anything us players can do to help you, unfortunately.

Only thing I could think is contact support. Why don't you just play your old account?

because in the old account I didn't work for the other items, or go through the lore for myself, I didnt earn all that experience on my own, so I rather move my exclusive items I bought to the new one, because I worked hard in my new one myself and know my items and warframes.

So just make a few accounts with 50 platinum and merge them with your account and get free plat

um I don't think you can do that plus the 50 plat isn't trade-able sense its the beginning plat would be kind of wrong and cheating the system if you did that, im not talking about cheating systems im only talking about the 2 accounts i have cause i dont know what to do with the old one no more but i dont want to just leave it with stuff i paid for :/

um I don't think you can do that plus the 50 plat isn't trade-able sense its the beginning plat would be kind of wrong and cheating the system if you did that, im not talking about cheating systems im only talking about the 2 accounts i have cause i dont know what to do with the old one no more but i dont want to just leave it with stuff i paid for :/

I'm using that as an example of how you can exploit it. Why don't you just use your old account.

I'm using that as an example of how you can exploit it. Why don't you just use your old account.

because it was a shared one pretty much and I didnt earn everything in it, plus I worked and put alot of money into my new one, all i want is to move my exclusive over to my new one is all that's literally it o3o because i put a good bit in the old one as well.

because it was a shared one pretty much and I didnt earn everything in it, plus I worked and put alot of money into my new one, all i want is to move my exclusive over to my new one is all that's literally it o3o because i put a good bit in the old one as well.

Ask de, I don't think this as a feature will happen ever.