The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Got Tired Of Bo Prime, So I Made This Magnificent Video Montage

NOSCOPE_xGET_GUDx_BLAZER

Seeing it in the wild

sadly, that is not what was posted. what was posted was jump cut Video.

showing an issue would be explaining the issue, explaining why it is an issue, mentioning any related facets that can exacerbate it (such as Martial Magnetism), and then showing use of it in action to demonstrate how all of that acts together.

that, would be complete Feedback.

showing an issue would be explaining the issue, explaining why it is an issue, mentioning any related facets that can exacerbate it (such as Martial Magnetism), and then showing use of it in action to demonstrate how all of that acts together.

"In the wild" refers to it being on the live build used by players, as opposed to being tested on an internal dev build by devs.

This kind of rigid thinking and inability to actually analyze the information in front of you really makes it hard to hold  a conversation with you and take you seriously. 

The devs are not idiots.  They do not need information spoon fed to them.  They are perfectly able to understand the implications of this video.  That they are able to take something out of threads like this is why they're on pretty good terms with the community in general and a big reason why Warframe is still around even after two years.

It really kind of sickens me that an otherwise enjoyable way for people to vent and discuss a game breaking issue has to be ruined by your vapid adherence to a singular way of providing feedback.  Especially when it seems to be a knee jerk reaction on your part after you realized that the joke went over your head.

Edited by Aggh

the Video was supposed to be Video evidence of an issue.

except it wasn't Feedback.

i.e. - lack of Constructive Critisism and Feedback.

Kill Montages show nothing.

you could make a Kill Montage video of a Lato Killing Lv2000 Enemies, that doesn't mean it's useful video.

without explanation and reasoning, there is little to be had.

this is not exclusive to that Melee Weapon in particular.

as RexSol has pointed out.

Rottenecards_12526388_w9vr4zf9mw.png

I agree with Rexsol, this problem is not unique to Bo Prime, however Bo Prime is the most effective and prevalent abuse of the melee channel + combo spam.

theres a mayor difference: your video is boring

boring, but more real than those kill shot montage 

If i cut the video and only left the last slash and add some music, I can't see any different to this  montage.

And if these kind of montages  can adjudge a weapon is OP, It'll be a joke, because everything'll be OP in montages 

thats why i never made montages

Edited by Cary2010haha

i think theres no need to show more evidence about bo´s power towards every objective in ctc, gram and dex dakra arent as efficient as bo p if we were trying to pick the best weapon for capturing 5 cephalons while killing when needed

we have 1 game mode right now, and bo p is the king there, basically because it will allow you to kill, and also allows you to grab energy faster than the other weapons

Edited by rockscl

i think theres no need to show more evidence about bo´s supremacy towards every objective in ctc, gram and dex dakra arent as efficient as bo p if we were trying to pick the best weapon for capturing 5 cephalons while killing when needed

we have 1 game mode right now, and bo p is the king there

Yep all haill the bo.

Indeed, they are asking for a general nerf for melee weapons, im still dont see anyone getting rekt for a Skana or Furax. The only problem I see its the channeling dps on bo prime and gram (well gram its a heavy weapon). Dex dakra its pretty balanced if you compare it with guns...

When TDM and DM comes here, CTC its going to be dead, maybe and I hope, i wrong.

What do you think about it?

i would love using skana without feeling self handicapped, i think skana is close to a good spot that the rest of the weapons should circle around more closely, and if ctc stays as it is, people will move to tdm for fast standing i suppose, that is what i would do

Go home taiiat you are drunk.

IMO,

DM/TDM will probably become the norm seeing how CTC is suffering from the combination of small maps and fast movements (coptering and such), which makes objective rushers a pain as they will just race to the cephalon and end the match way too quickly. To me, personally, that's no fun.

Also, seeing how many topics regarding the Bo Prime (and melee in general) problem have been created, I think DE has already gotten a clear message of what we're getting at. This video is really just icing on the cake and a somewhat desperate attempt at getting some reaction from DE.

Oh, and let's not forget tha lulz.

Edited by Sil3nc3r