Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Favourite Pokemon?

Gammaion

Certain people get salty when someone says their favorite Pokemon is a legendary of any kind.

I don't understand it, but it's apparently taboo.

Closer inspection of the Pokemon community reveals a weird anti-legendary campaign (I'm looking at you, Smogon).

Scolipede just came out of nowhere as my favorite to be honest, I literally just caught a Venipede while on my White play through and he wound up replacing my starter.. On ORAS since I had already played Emerald I actually bred one on my Y with Speed Boost and Spikes, and traded the egg to AlphaS so I could play with a starter that wasn't really a starter. Plus he's surprisingly very good in competitive play. 

Plus he would be one of the most horrifying yet awesome things on Earth if pokemans were real.

scoli_scoli_scolipede_by_jeeaark-d3djzux

Scolipede just came out of nowhere as my favorite to be honest, I literally just caught a Venipede while on my White play through and he wound up replacing my starter.. On ORAS since I had already played Emerald I actually bred one on my Y with Speed Boost and Spikes, and traded the egg to AlphaS so I could play with a starter that wasn't really a starter. Plus he's surprisingly very good in competitive play. 

Plus he would be one of the most horrifying yet awesome things on Earth if pokemans were real.

scoli_scoli_scolipede_by_jeeaark-d3djzux

I'd eat it with some tartar sauce.

Gotta go with Metagross.

That guy is just too awesome, competitively he makes a great bulky pivot that can shrek anything squishy, and ignore walls.

Otherwise he is the perfect man, smart with a steel-hard body.

oH I THOUGHT IT WAS AZUMARILL BCUZ BELLYDRUM U KNOW