Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why U No Use Torid

(XBOX)GeediJunior

Seriously the best camping gun and pvp in the game. High proc chance not to shaby critical chance u will be killing your enmies up to high levels (3 hours survival round 50 defence) in matter of seconds.

Now why is it good for pvp. U gotta have a little training cause the shots wont go where you are aiming at. If you are able to stuck it on a max power iron skin rhino he will die in 5 seconds with just.

Ps sorry my english is not that good heck english is not even my second language

Because it suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

My Soma Prime does the same thing, but with a giant clip and super amazing hitscan powers.

I bet you use Syn Gammacor and Dual Ichors to go with that meta.

Also call the poster above me a skellingtone.

Edited by Cat_Jam

Actually when DE did the whole "By the Numbers" thing, Torid had the most kills of any weapon if I remember correctly.

I noticed that too, and I assumed it was for the same reason the OP mentioned.  Players are using it while camping, and racking up bunches of kills with it that way.

Its a good weapon for various reasons, like any weapon if its good at something people will use it to death. Simple as that.

As for the Torid its good range for closing corners and choke points makes it excallent for tackling Infested hoards were planning beats running around madly shooting anyday. It also comes with a nice mod specially designed for it and a few other weapons increasing its overall range, if you can aquire that. Finally it has Toxic damage already appliced into the weapon making it sutable for many situations.

However we all know the Torid is mostly used for Defence missions against the infested for credits and exp, ranged weapon + Infested (the highest amount of enemies coming at you then any other faction in the least amount of time) + great mob weapon = why it has one of the highest kill ratios of many other weapons in Warframe.

Edited by Monybags33

I see more boltor primes even quantas then torid. Im just trying to people make them see this gun is awsome. Even the friends i play long tower misions with never even thought about using a torid let alone use it.

Torid is love

Torid is live

Edited by (XB1)GeediJunior

Well not really, but I like to think Im funny. I sold it as soon as I got it to 30. If it gets good after some Forma, ehhhhhhhhhhhh.

Dude it does nothing on level 30 without atleast 4 to 6 formas. I have use both soma and  torid on 3 hour runs t4. With soma i had less kills then the nekros who is whas 90 of the time desecrating. WIth the torid i had twice the amount of kills the all 3 other players combined so . Ehhhhhhhhhh maybe the torid is better then soma on long games. Oooh before u say i modded it wrong i had high dps critical chance and multiplier build and 6 formas on my soma prime so ehhhhhhh lol

Dude it does nothing on level 30 without atleast 4 to 6 formas. I have use both soma and  torid on 3 hour runs t4. With soma i had less kills then the nekros who is whas 90 of the time desecrating. WIth the torid i had twice the amount of kills the all 3 other players combined so . Ehhhhhhhhhh maybe the torid is better then soma on long games

And if I said the I did the opposite thing the opposite way for the same results it'd be instantly true right?

And if I said the I did the opposite thing the opposite way for the same results it'd be instantly true right?

Ok try first forma the torid 6 to 4 times (depends if u have all the event status chance mods 4 v formas) then try it out then come back and we will have a discusion about wich is better for long t4 runs. Look dude im not trying to bash you im just saying try out different guns then the ones you realy like. And if u gonna say  did u  i have around 20  weapons formad 4 to 6 times right now

forming 5 more

No, it'd still make you a boring player who tests nothing and rolls with the meta...

no originality...

If Torid has the most kills in the game via camping in survival how are you in fact NOT rolling with the meta by also using it?

LOGIC OVERLOAD LOGIC OVERLOAD LOGIC OVERLOAD

No, it'd still make you a boring player who tests nothing and rolls with the meta...

no originality...

This is a video game, not high school.

People play what they find fun, not try to be "original" like some digital hippster.  

If Torid has the most kills in the game via camping in survival how are you in fact NOT rolling with the meta by also using it?

LOGIC OVERLOAD LOGIC OVERLOAD LOGIC OVERLOAD

Why do u thing i made this tread cause peope do not use it not even a little so its not a a most used weapon not even in the middle

Who said anything about camping?

Regardless of camping or not camping it, using one of the highest kill weapons simply because of it's kill count is in fact rolling with the game's meta.

Try doing it with a Grakata THEN you wont be part of the game's established meta.

Regardless of camping or not camping it, using one of the highest kill weapons simply because of it's kill count is in fact rolling with the game's meta.

Try doing it with a Grakata THEN you wont be part of the game's established meta.

That was op who mentioned kills lmao.

That was op who mentioned kills lmao.

But it doesn't make it less true. The article is still on the internet for all to see.

https://warframe.com/news/numbers-tenno-arsenal

Like it or not, you're not an inventive hipster going against the meta by using the Torid. You're a sheep like everyone else who plays this game at a high level, and you will wear your CP and bring specific sets of 4 frames and baa just like everyone else because it's what works.

Like I said, top kills with a Grakata in a 2-3 hour T4 survival and dont bring the same composition of 4 frames that we always see... and you'll be the hipster lord and master we've all waited for.

Heck, the Soma Prime isn't even on the list. I'm actually more of a hipster than YOU are. According to those charts, it's laughable to be considered part of the "meta".

Edited by Lordmotav