Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Rough Infested Concepts (Return Of The Infected Centipede)

ValhaHazred

Yeah, I'm not terribly happy with it. It doesn't really fit the Infected aesthetic but I drew it and I'm going to share it darn it :P

I think it looks quite good. I remember watching my brothers play RTCW when I was younger, and I think the Lopers (or whatever they were called) gave them a bit of trouble.

the Loper looks kinda like something out of Return the Castle Wolfenstein.

And the concepts on the front page...jesus christ, I am going to need a sharper glaive for those sons of birch trees

If you're using the Glaive than you're doing it wrong (I have the Glaive aswell, so this is personal experience) you use the Gram, the face cleaver of all melee weapons (Glaive only does excellent charge dmg, otherwise it's normal attack is crap) just 1-2 swings and BAM! no more infested charger, or leaper, or... alright, these guys are gonna need a double supercharged Gram though

I want that centipede to become a boss in game!!!!

Slithering around from wall to wall, shooting infested gunk at you as you desperately try to shoot it's weak points to cut off the tail, meaning it comes down in hand to hand combat until you shoot weak points, removing arms and limbs and finally removing the head of this hideous beast. GIVING VAUBAN BPS

MAKE IT HAPPEN

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm Mind If I help out with your Infested I can really make your Infested come to life Im working on a fan Warframe right now and was gonna start making some new enemies,Weapons, etc. but Id like to ask If i could do some paintovers of your work. I like your designs and when I like someones work I like to work with them or get to know them :D.

Edited by Aliasofall