Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts On Pet Bursa

Surtur

I proudly can say that last night I got to pet a bursa.

THEY ARE ADORABLE

I started thinking, 

"They are adorable"
"The event ones are vibrantly colored like most tenno objects"

"They have a unique set of skills"

If those statements and the title didn't give it away, I think it would be amazing if we got a pet bursa. What does everyone think of us getting a pet bursa? Imagine if killing nef anyo (when he is released) has a chance at dropping a baby bursa bp. Or if he dropped something that was used in the dojo lab

"The product of tenno efforts at reverse engineering a Bursa, he ended up a bit smaller than expected. Still, he is a ferocious fighter and will loyally follow you into battle. He is also very playful and gets along well with kubrows at the park"

This is slightly satirical, and not a concept.

What do you other tenno think of a baby bursa pet?

If we can't get Bursa as pets, at least give us a sentinel that has the ability to be configured into a mini floating bursa. Just thinking about a sentinel that shoots the Null fields that cause our enemies to lose their powers (E.G. Extermius lose their auras, Nullifiers lose their bubble ability, etc.) or multi missles and a flash bang, or one that shoots bombs that cause the shock wave over time would be just swell.!

That indeed would be nice, would be just as OP as Kubrows i guess, but hey you gotta keep those buggers alive so its a fair deal.

Seriously... we had a teammate, with a lvl 6 kubrow while fighting a lvl 42 Bursa.. the Kubrow didn't even lose health XD. (had no damage mods on luckily)

But there's a long list of pets people want in this game:

- Pet Zanuka Link1

- Pet MOA

- Pet Birds

- Pet Broodmother Maggots (seriously those creepy buggers are kinda cute from a certain angle)

LINK1

LINK1

- And if it would be possible in the lore: Partner Clem, Partner Heavy Gunner, Partner Prod man.

- And now a Pet Bursa

- (I'm sure I've missed quite allot in here) Link1

edit:YEP!

It makes me think though...

Does having stoic and silent characters, create an emotional void that we crave to fill with cute pets?

Edit: added some links to random threads about said pets.

Edited by undernown

I've wanted a pet moa since forever and if this is a thing I will love you even more DE

EDIT: I was super excited to see the Perrin sequence at the relay had a pet moa, too bad the Perrin hate me

Edited by SoIaris