Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 'tenno Are Energy' Theory Is Busted

(XBOX)Grihaly

Lotus: "I cant detect any other lifeforms beside you". Lifeform = obviously flesh. Cephalons are intelligent computer thingies so do cont compare them.

Even though I am on the flesh side of things, that statement doesn't prove anything. This is a sci-fi setting and they can make any fiction they want work (i.e. energy based life forms, AI being considered lifeforms etc...), just hope they stay on the sci-fi track, and not move into fantasy... ah crap, we already have 'space magic'... damnit.

Wait a minute...

damQjVEh.jpg

Wher art thou energy.

This is where I get annoyed by DE's ambiguity, that scene could have been a clincher for solving one part of the lore/theory-craft. I agree it's pretty good (but not perfect) evidence against energy beings, but they've (I'm guessing purposely) left the insides dark enough that we can't tell what is inside. There's little hot spots inside the shell of the warframe which suggests something is there, but what? Damn you DE... lol

Can Tenno die?

Mirage

This is where I get annoyed by DE's ambiguity, that scene could have been a clincher for solving one part of the lore/theory-craft. I agree it's pretty good (but not perfect) evidence against energy beings, but they've (I'm guessing purposely) left the insides dark enough that we can't tell what is inside. There's little hot spots inside the shell of the warframe which suggests something is there, but what? Damn you DE... lol

Ever watch star wars? Super heat chars flesh, aka darkness, but not sure if Warframe applies that rule. Edited by Jakcal

Mirage

Ever watch star wars? Super heat chars flesh, aka darkness, but not sure if Warframe applies that rule.

Jakcal, you can't use a sci-fi movie to answer a sci-fi problem (zomg, our resurrection when we die can be explained by the miracle pill from Miracle Max in the Princess Bride... we're only mostly-dead). A laser that cuts that quickly probably wouldn't even cook the meat at the edge of the cut.

Edited by KracsNZ

Jakcal, you can't use a sci-fi movie to answer a sci-fi problem (zomg, our resurrection when we die can be explained by the miracle pill from Miracle Max in the Princess Bride... we're only mostly-dead). A laser that cuts that quickly probably wouldn't even cook the meat at the edge of the cut.

But

Obvious burning of the flesh.

I mean, you used bread? Why?

Edited by Jakcal

Considering how little lore has been leaked, here's hoping the results of hunting for sanctuary give us better clues for this on EITHER side. "Energy doesn't smile" is just as silly a defense as listening to equally canonically in-the-dark antagonists.

But

Obvious burning of the flesh.

I mean, you used bread? Why?

That's a thin cut of meat and a lower powered laser. The only slab of meat being cut I found had burn marks on the cut, but they didn't pull it apart to show what the flesh looks like. 

Edited by KracsNZ

Lasers are pretty hot things when you use them to cut stuff, and stuff that gets too hot typically can burn. Alad used lasers to cut through the Excal.

Maybe the "black stuff" was just charred/burnt flesh from the laser cutting?

Edit: It probably had to be pretty hot to cut through our frames, given our frames can resist most things including flames. And if the laser was really THAT hot, it would probably burn flesh/meat pretty easily.

Edited by ArcariusAero

That's a thin cut of meat and a lower powered laser. The only slab of meat being cut I found had burn marks on the cut, but they didn't pull it apart to show what the flesh looks like.

It doesn't change much. Black flesh by burning lasers.

Lasers are pretty hot things when you use them to cut stuff, and stuff that gets too hot typically can burn. Alad used lasers to cut through the Excal.

Edit: It probably had to be pretty hot to cut through our frames, given our frames can resist most things including flames. And if the laser was really THAT hot, it would probably burn flesh/meat pretty easily.

Already said that. Edited by Jakcal

Yeah, if it can cut through our Frames like butter, it most certainly could instantly cauterize flesh.

People should stop using "The frame (bleed, tire, could smile)" argument to counter Tenno is an energy theory.

Because in that theory, Tenno control a frame (which most of us agree that it's a biological humanoid).

The one where Alad cut Excal and nothing spilled out is pretty convincing.

But because we have no lore about Tenno's size, Tenno could be a small wisp of energy hidden somewhere in the Frame's head or torso(spine).

Let's feed more to the fire of this discussion.

is called personification..  Also maybe the tenno are energy that take control of the bodies inside the warframes which would explain why they bleed.  Maybe it is not energy but more like life force or soul that has the ability to leave a body and enter a new one.  Ghost driving a meat coated skeleton..

Edited by bick2001

Lets flip the table.

Tenno are energy stored into the brain and spine of a Technocyte host.

The host is installed into a biotech and steelalloy suit of armor.

The suit have got cognitive subroutines, and a weak mind. It is an android more or less.

if the warframe is destroyed to far from a Liset/Lotus it is dead: the Tenno is dead.

If the spine/ brain is removed or controlled, and the tenno "soul" is inside it, it can then be used to, say use space magic to cure the Grineer DNA-failures.

Is this what Energy beings are?

I am asking the Pro Energy group since I just cannot understand how a Tenno Energy work.

I still believe a Tenno have got a body of some sort though.

Lets flip the table.

Tenno are energy stored into the brain and spine of a Technocyte host.

The host is installed into a biotech and steelalloy suit of armor.

The suit have got cognitive subroutines, and a weak mind. It is an android more or less.

if the warframe is destroyed to far from a Liset/Lotus it is dead: the Tenno is dead.

If the spine/ brain is removed or controlled, and the tenno "soul" is inside it, it can then be used to, say use space magic to cure the Grineer DNA-failures.

Is this what Energy beings are?

I am asking the Pro Energy group since I just cannot understand how a Tenno Energy work.

I still believe a Tenno have got a body of some sort though.

Warframes are made of technocyte flesh. Although it's not living.

Yes, the armor they wear is flexible, yet strong, and it looks very organic, which is exactly how technocyte looks.

Actually no we can't, the majority of warframes are built using galium, rubedo, alloy plate, circuits, neural sensors, and orokin cells. SOME use Neurodes and Nanospores but 90% use the previously mentioned materials. Also nowhere does it say warframes are made out of Technocyte though the Rhino lore hints at it being a possibility.

Edit: Also someone earlier mentioned this and I think it should be rementioned since the energy being theory people are conveniently ignoring it. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, emphasis on that last part, so it cannot die. Tenno can and have died so I feel like that alone disproves the energy being theory.

Edited by Avenwing