Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 Stalkers In A Row :3

HindMarauder

So i was playing with my Frost with low level zorens, (i always bring maxed potato'd a gorgon and a Lex), then the lights flickering etc until he shows up, so im waiting for him to show up in a room with a Reinforced Shield, so im invisible with my shade and waiting So i ran to the doors where ill shoot the windows so i wont get closed but Frost is so slow and i died.

Next, i used my (max and potato'd) Loki with a Quickrest, Rush and Marathon so i could get kills with my Zorens Faster, so same Place at the Reinforced shield room but there is a Red Barrel (much easier to destroy the Windows :P), they got locked up so the Stalker Failed! huahuehuahuehue :3

So, next time, unexpected again, he showed up but at the last part, im invisible because there is a prod crewman near me, waited and he showed up, it seems like the Crewmen are tougher than me because the stalker Didn't kill even one of them!

2013051500001v.jpg

Poor stalker killed by three prod crewmen :P

Then He failed! 

2013051500002.jpg

This Stalker is a shame!!

i have killed the stalker 3 times also i was farming bosses and he just turned up in middle of other random mission claiming i am to pay for what i did to bosses such as phorid and von hek i killed all bosses in a couple of hours he yields as far as i see NO REWARDS no extra xp no materials and no warframe pieces wich i am a little bummed about i do how ever have a theory that if you kill all boesses in the game and confront him that he will die and not simply run away and to warframe admin it would be sick to get this guy as a playable warframe he looks sick any admins that can highlight his purpose for appearence would be appreciated

The Stalker decided to let his victim know he's coming and then shows up right after 5th wave and killed the person then vanished. Pure genius. Person was helpless unable to move due that screen.

He's getting smarter. Watch out...

I got a Stalker invasion three times on my second day playing Warframe. Two were right in a row and the third was a little later, all on Saturn. As a low level frame low ranked Cronus and Braton he tore me apart each time. It was this that finally drove me to pubs, and I'm glad I did as it made ranking up much much faster.

I havent seen a Stalker since the tolstoj thats like 25 hours ago ingame time mission time. I thought they removed Stalker from the game.

If you want a sure-fire way to get him to come after you, start leveling a new Frame.  He will come kick you in the junk long before it is strong enough to fight him.

he should drop a rare mod when we kill him, preferably Thunderbolt :D. Bur seriously, for a rare encounter rate, in which you don't get anything after killing him, it is pretty pointless to even have him in the game