Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are You Tired Of?

(PSN)geraldy19

Also - want more semi auto primaries. I'm over the current selection.

I just want more assault rifles that sprays bullets really.

Hopefully at some point, we can have a proper BIG bullet hose that:

Looks like the Opticor

Shoots like the Braton

Damage like the Boltor

Sounds like a pulse rifle from aliens :D

Anyway, on topic - Ancients grab attack/energi drain.

Might just be me, but i can NEVER dodge this crap!

It makes me wanna go grab my Fragor and just smash them into the ground while yelling: LEAVE ME THE FECK ALONE BASTARDS!!

Edited by Rites

Control Modules being tagged as rare resources.  A couple of trips to the Void or to a Corpus Held planet will give you more than enough to last FOREVER and to have them (particularly in the Void) hog drop chances that could be Argon is stupid. Moreso when Argo is only from the Void where as the CMs come from non void sources as well

-Nerfs to an extent.

-RNG.

-New enemies that are rare and/or annoying to kill.

-Relays being carbon copies of each other.

-Grineer and Infested stuff being churned out while the Corpus gets barely a mention except weapons.

But I'm fine with all of that. I can tolerate all of that. But this next thing, really makes me want to throw my tower through a window.

-New stances that are either rare or on a rare enemy or both (which is most of the case)

Edited by Clemency42

RNG. The grinding. The grinding being made worse, despite the devs saying again and again how they were going to make it better. Items and weapons requiring other items or weapons in order to craft them. Playing the same damn missions all the time.

Leech Ospreys.

The horrible trade chat system: how hard would it have been for the devs to implement a player market like Star Trek Online's ages ago?

The fact that we keep getting different re-skinned variations of the same S#&$: Wraiths, Vandals, Prismas, Umbras, Dexes, Syndicate variations, etc. I've nothing against primes: Primes are special (because they're supposed to be lore-wise, and because they tend to have more serious visual changes over the originals). The rest of this stuff, ehh...